Putin offering disillusioned Britons FREE LAND

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is an attractive offer. The British are smart and productive. Our mainstream media often seems to demonise Putin but wouldn't the USA be much better off with a leader like Putin than Bush or Obama ? He has improved Russians lot drastically hasn't he ?

Home sweet home? Putin offering disillusioned Britons FREE LAND to resettle in Russia

LAND in Russia’s eastern wilderness is being offered to disillusioned British people for free - as long as they can survive the frigid cold and barren Siberian landscape for five years.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/668 ... -in-Russia

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe go there, and grow popcycles :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

They even offered aircraft to help fight the Alberta fires.

The Canadian Government said, thank you, but no thanks
It is so difficult right now, with the amount of aircraft in the air, thee is not enough room for others.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

At least loss of life isn't bad, just property.
Today I saw where two died on the highway trying to get away from the fire, that's the only ones they said.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Hey, the free land in Russia... that's interesting. I did have in my mind a few years back, if Brits would ever migrate there to Russia as their population has fallen and Christian whites might want to get a away from the Muslim tidal wave flooding Europe. See, the productive will go there and give that a shot, but the lazy freeloaders won't follow unless there's handouts on offer.

Lazy buggers, I've noticed never go out in the cold either, they'll be scared of the Russian winters haha. In a way, if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and give it a go and move somewhere harsh like that, it's a way to escape from the parasites where you are. I think the tougher white Christians are gonna end up moving northwards to get away from all this stupid Muslim invasion that depend on our handouts in Europe.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Registered Guest wrote:They even offered aircraft to help fight the Alberta fires.

The Canadian Government said, thank you, but no thanks
It is so difficult right now, with the amount of aircraft in the air, thee is not enough room for others.
Oh what! Nuts that, turned down some help. :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote:Hey, the free land in Russia... that's interesting. I did have in my mind a few years back, if Brits would ever migrate there to Russia as their population has fallen and Christian whites might want to get a away from the Muslim tidal wave flooding Europe. See, the productive will go there and give that a shot, but the lazy freeloaders won't follow unless there's handouts on offer.

Lazy buggers, I've noticed never go out in the cold either, they'll be scared of the Russian winters haha. In a way, if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and give it a go and move somewhere harsh like that, it's a way to escape from the parasites where you are. I think the tougher white Christians are gonna end up moving northwards to get away from all this stupid Muslim invasion that depend on our handouts in Europe.
Some of that land is nice there, but it does get cold, and life gets hard.

About the Muslims, people should stand up, and together, and demand it stop.
There is a time when violence is needed also, when the people are ignored, and walked on.
I might sound harsh, but people being lazy will just get you walked on more.
Like here start with calling the representatives, and move your way up.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Hello T.T.

Sorry to miss you, but nice to see you here.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Putin offering disillusioned Britons FREE LAND

Swan Lake looks like a beautiful place. https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/335840-swan-lake-svetloe
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He offered White South Africans land also, i wonder how they are doing now.
I don't want to live in a cold place, and not hot either, I wonder if that in the more temperate part of Siberia.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I texted a British friend this as he’s living in a tent in a forest as housing is so expensive. He said exactly zero British citizens took up Vladimir Putin’s offer.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not surprising, especially with their war going on, and a chance of escalation.
Also Siberia isn't a name that says nice place unless you are an Yeti. :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Who wants to be cannon fodder for that horrible war. They probably would be drafted now if they took the offer up.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It would be an easy way to get forced recruits.
As the Russians have always did, put a gun at their heads they have to charge right.