Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: February 9th, 2023, 10:56 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 8th, 2023, 8:26 pm Don't blow stuff up like that, poison gas, and biological weapons are in there. :woot:
Seriously.
Good point, never thought if that... :laugh:

Odi strikes me as the kind that likes sniffing big fat, butts.. :laugh: It's how he tracks down his potential dates... :teehe:
Biden had them do right shooting it down over the water, it could have held a biological weapon, or agent, bad gas also :teehe:
Thing is it should have been shot down on the Pacific side instead of letting it gather info, they knew it was there.
The only reason it got shot down is because people where questioning it, and wanting something done about it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: February 9th, 2023, 2:20 pm Image
Shes cute for a big one, but needs some grownup clothing :kez:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 8th, 2023, 8:26 pm Don't blow stuff up like that, poison gas, and biological weapons are in there. :woot:
Seriously.

Odi strikes me as the kind that likes sniffing big fat, butts.. :laugh: It's how he tracks down his potential dates... :teehe:
Its just to say "hi, how are you doing?"

And to check if she is in heat.

:laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odi, that girl looks like she is 14 years old. From the way she presents herself she looks like an early adolescent. Even her clothes scream "I'M STILL A CHILD!" If she's not 14 then she is using that look to attract pedophiles.

WTF are you looking at?

My youngest who is 13, hangs out with a classmate that looks like that. She has that in-between child and adult woman look and it's not good.... If I caught you leering at her I'd put a bullet in you.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: February 9th, 2023, 8:38 pm
Seriously.

Its just to say "hi, how are you doing?"

And to check if she is in heat.

Yeah well, you gotta look out for the one's that are in heat... You don't want to end up with puppies. :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: February 10th, 2023, 9:45 am
Odi, that girl looks like she is 14 years old. From the way she presents herself she looks like an early adolescent. Even her clothes scream "I'M STILL A CHILD!" If she's not 14 then she is using that look to attract pedophiles.

WTF are you looking at?

My youngest who is 13, hangs out with a classmate that looks like that. She has that in-between child and adult woman look and it's not good.... If I caught you leering at her I'd put a bullet in you.
She is 30 years old... I didnt notice the smurfs on her pants. :teehe:

Its hard to find pictures that arent very small or just owned by pinterest.

The google picture search has really gone downhill... There used to be an abundance of good pics.

There are plenty of models in schoolgirl outfits... Do you think thats problematic? :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here you go Odi :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: February 10th, 2023, 12:31 pm

WTF are you looking at?

The google picture search has really gone downhill... There used to be an abundance of good pics.

There are plenty of models in schoolgirl outfits... Do you think thats problematic? :teehe:
They're not smurfs... They're rugrats. And she sure doesn't look 30. She looks like jail bait for FA pedophiles... :laugh:

And yes, I see the school girl look as problematic. It has the tendency to attract guys that are morally challenged. The kind of guy that thinks it's okay to play if there is grass on the field.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey cute is cute grass on the field, or not, but it doesn't have to be sexualised unless your a pedobear.
I'm not sure how old that girl is, but she looks legal, likely going shopping at Walmart. :woot:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: February 10th, 2023, 7:59 pm

WTF are you looking at?

They're not smurfs... They're rugrats. And she sure doesn't look 30. She looks like jail bait for FA pedophiles... :laugh:

And yes, I see the school girl look as problematic. It has the tendency to attract guys that are morally challenged. The kind of guy that thinks it's okay to play if there is grass on the field.
The 2nd from the bottom looks like papa smurf at first glance. :teehe:

She does have that teen make up on... But she is very much an adult.

If there is grass on the field, its time to play ball. - Sun Tzu

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: February 12th, 2023, 10:43 pm

WTF are you looking at?

I would be careful if I were you.

The net is full of scams and sting operations looking to attract guys hitting on underage girls.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: February 14th, 2023, 9:31 am
Odinson wrote: February 12th, 2023, 10:43 pm

WTF are you looking at?

I would be careful if I were you.

The net is full of scams and sting operations looking to attract guys hitting on underage girls.

She looks very young in many of her pics.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Love her... I like a woman in a dress. :wub:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Yum. :wub:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

:wub: :wub:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: February 14th, 2023, 8:42 pm Love her... I like a woman in a dress. :wub:

You mean a "tent".... :laugh:

She's cute and she has a more mature look than the last one.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gotta wonder, does Odi have a fetish for Chinese spy balloons also :spit:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: February 15th, 2023, 12:28 pm
Odinson wrote: February 14th, 2023, 8:42 pm Love her... I like a woman in a dress. :wub:

You mean a "tent".... :laugh:

She's cute and she has a more mature look than the last one.
She has nice tits doesnt she. :wink:

Why do the models with grande udders always come from Russia...

I could run a dairy-farm and be a rich fella. :wink: