Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen all but 4 of them , the two Dragon ball series, One punch man, and pokemon. None I want to really see.

[video][/video]

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just finished D Gray man Hollow episode 11, it was well done, and this second series of the show is as good as the first.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I just discovered http://kisscartoon.me/. No popups and in HD!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen that site before, but keep going back to this site http://www.watchcartoononline.com/
I keeps up more with what I'm watching, and pretty good quality .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not bad for when it came out, a little dated now I guess.

Fire & Ice - Cartoon Movie In English
[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

Here’s how they learn English in Japan.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Hell No !
genocide088

this is quite funny the dinosaur. have seen same scare tactics in japanese prank videos

genocide088

actaully if you smart you will realize these girls in this video all or most are from mainland china. that layer of mask on there face. its extreme makeup what they do there

there are many others from different years on youtube you can click as well

genocide088

this video with monkeys all starving from covid lack of tourists to feed them going for the same piece of food on the road at the same time is quite something to see

goto 1.17 too see the feeding frenzy

genocide088

dont really know what catogory to put this. feel free Colonel to change to another better catogory if you have.

Hes correct exactly. Actaully he uite outspoken several times great really lets get everything in the open. ive known this for a very long time everything that happened the last 500 years or so was only done so for not so great purposes

They lied to you there true intentions. ie weapons of mass destruction iraq invasion. and reasons why einstein the worlds biggest fraud that worked at the Bern patent office stole the papers of many and put his name on it. He was pimped to be the pm of israel stolen lands. Well this is nothing about this but face the facts all these goverments are full on corrupted and dont care about you or i and are answerable to the people that live in the shadows.

see all the ohter fuk head science shills in this video.

see the dikhead in the white jacket shill talk to the audience with his head down. hm would you ever trust someone that can even look to you when they talk?

these shills are just lieing was so obvious going to the moon nothing to do about science. as guess what notice as soon
as U.S.S.R. plans were known had no intention to goto the moon never fuking every again any more moon landings.

why dont we talk about the true reason for WW2 and who caused it? this video is nothing but what i just wrote but everything

about that everything the government ever did was for there OWN selfish interests

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve never seen much of Neil Degrass Tyson and had never seen the temper he has.
genocide088

if you watch the video dont know if you have he was NOT out of control madman like video title says

all he did was set the record straight that hey even science its political and corrupted to the hill.

those other so called scientists are fuking shills hired by these people in the shadows to pretend to be doing

science but at the end of the day are anwerable to the people in the shadows

the world is completey fake did you know that yet?

many terms used like democracy are just thrown around to get people the feelling they

have rights when alot they dont

the people in the shadows have fake elections not cause they want the people to have there say

but to keep the masses from picking up pitchforks and not going to take it anymore and burn there city to the ground

its true what he said in this video that ever single so called we are doing this for humanity sake was a lie

ie landing a man on the moon

and dikhead ugly old fart pencilneck shill in this video when he says this has this stupid look of outrage on his face oh you are some freak and conspiracy theorist. but look at the facts what after moon landing

the moon landing

hmm fuk head then why the hell after where there no more moon landing as the so called fake goal was to

then colonize the moon

cause it had nothing to do with science but politics and when U.S.S.R. was known no more plans for the moon

thats it the usa never went again
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I did watch that entire video. That one scientist running away looked like such a fag. Neil Degrass Tyson sure cleared up some misconceptions. He’s very intelligent.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Neal was right on all that except the miles of our collider, but I do believe that 200 miles was what it was originally planed to be.
Without a political motive, and money to be made nothing will be built in the US unless maybe now days in the weird world of kickbacks.
Yong Jessie

Just to set the record straight. After watching this video you will never be confused about what is Samoa? Did you know American Samoa one of the worlds least tourist countries less than 20 000 tourists a year. Mr. Oak did mention that if Hawaii was not run by the USA just what a banana republic they would be. Well see the difference between the 2 Samoans. Only 64 km away from each other. Interesting how the 2 have different trading partners.

This the worlds least visited country. Tuvalu. Even less than American Samoa. I wonder how many tourists Pitcarin gets thou

Yong Jessie

This quite funny and will let you to the next video really.

Yong Jessie

This country is a not only a shithole its literally built on shit. And quite the tale or how not to run a country.

This country here is a GIANT pile of shit.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Any island found with guano on it, or resources like minerals could be claimed at one time by people of the US, and some other countries.
There are actually little outcrops out there that still could be if in international waters.

I would visit that island if I could, the people seem nice, and without many tourist that would make me happy.
Since the Island is all beach I could just set up a little chair, and take in the nice breeze.