Quotes

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Quotes

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Quotes

Great way of putting it

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Quotes

Blue Frost wrote: September 16th, 2019, 1:49 pm Great way of putting it

:thumbsup: A-fucking-men.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Quotes

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Quotes

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some very good quotes in this video, many I try to live by.
Like the ones on effort, you can do a lot more if you just try.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How true is this one, been taken, robbed, and rolled over by the buss a few times by people who I thought cared, and even loved me.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You have to love this man, at least I do. If you never read about him maybe take a look, he was a former slave, and a very successful educator.
He worked hard to build a collage, and to me an inspiring person as much as Ben Franklin, Fredric Douglas, or today's Thomas Sowell the educator.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is so true, and shouldn't be.
The funny part is they think you are the A-hole.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This former soldier and Purple Heart recipient and policeman got banned from Facebook for this quote. “The power of evil lives on the cowardice of the good”. https://www.westernjournal.com/purple-h ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re:

Gary Oak wrote: January 9th, 2022, 9:46 pm This former soldier and Purple Heart recipient and policeman got banned from Facebook for this quote. “The power of evil lives on the cowardice of the good”. https://www.westernjournal.com/purple-h ... fd7232ad57
True Quote, but good is trying to be good, and doing bad things are against their nature.
Sometimes doing a bad thing so to make things right is something we need though.
Also someone has to do bad sometimes so others don't have to do so.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Brilliant writer, Russian, early 1800s.
Had a good grasp on people, and their psyche.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve read this quote before somewhere. Liberals must have always existed pushing their self righteous tolerance on the masses with no tolerance for those who are against what they are demanding tolerance for.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

In a way they have always existed, but in the late 1700s, early 1800s they came out more because you had people who didn't have to work so much, and expected handouts from parents, and others.
Lazy aristocrats, and idealist, a lot writers of the time, and artist.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a number of not so famous quotes by a number of famous people. https://allthatsinteresting.com/controversial-quotes
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gandhi didn't like blacks,
Lennon was an ass,
Washington put a $5 bounty on Indian scalps,
Nietzsche's sister finished up all his work,
Lincoln wanted to ship blacks back to Africa after the war, but some retard killed him,
Edison took advantage of anyone, and took credit for their works,
Mother Teresa was a sadistic little nasty woman that inflicted a lot of pain on people, but praised for her actions, how sick.

We all have our faults, and say bad things sometimes, some with good reason, some not so much.
Some reasons are from what time you live in as some of those people, right or wrong.

For a time I went to school in a black school because of bussing, I started hating a lot of blacks, but thankfully I saw good in many as well.
I can see Gandhi's hate of them, and some others, but they should have looked deeper into the individual instead of the whole, or part of the whole.