Other Television Series Talk

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Other Television Series Talk

They are bringing back the Punisher... And he is gonna be really woke this time.

A fearsome man who is afraid to say the N-word while killing N-words... And he respects everybodys pronouns while taking down criminal gangs.

:laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Besides the N word, they need to leave the character alone.
Ill have to ask my Chiropractor what he thinks, his father is the one who came up with the Punisher.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Today the radio said Tucker Carlson has quit his job at Fox news.
Fox wouldn't let him do a part on the latest lawsuit against Fox where they paid out, and his program was involved.
I think he has integrity, and fox just lost big loosing him.

On another Channel, CNN, DOn Leeemon was terminated, apparently they didn't need him anymore.
Me thinks they got tired of his sucking sounds, come on now he sucks no less than the other twits on the program.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just read today that BlackRock investments has bought up a lot of stocks in Fox as of recent.
Important to know since they have supported a lot of leftist ideas with investors money over the years.
Just another link in the chain of Leftist in on the total takeover of the propaganda machine.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tucker has announced he will be on Twitter.
I guess he will make money through sponsors maybe, or a paid subscription.
I also figure maybe someone will eventually pick him up, maybe News Max since they are more freedom of speech than Fox was.
Lets hope he succeeds in what he does, he deserves a voice like we all do.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Season 3 June 29th
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As nice as a lot of the armor, and weapons seem to be, the fighting was lacking somehow, i would watch it though.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: June 18th, 2023, 2:28 am As nice as a lot of the armor, and weapons seem to be, the fighting was lacking somehow, i would watch it though.
Episode 1 of season 3 was boring. Many shows are boring to me. Last week I bought a Playstation 5. Have been playing Final fantasy 16 and Street fighter 6.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How is the Final Fantasy game, I almost got it for the PC last time I got some games.
I bought the Dragon Age series, Eldin Ring, and a few others.
Elden Ring is good, but a lot of leveling, and lots of Boss fights.
What I don't care for about Eldin Ring is when you win you still don't really win, the world stays the same, or you vanish into space with the Moon Goddess as her useful tool.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Did you finish Elden Ring? A coworker says it was the best game he ever played. The greatest game ever made was Red Dead Reception 2 period. Best game I've played. Ending makes you cry. Spectacular cowboy gun fights.

The newly released Final Fantasy 16 that I'm playing now is heavily inspired by game of thrones. Starts out so boring that I almost stopped playing. Once you get through the epilogue it gets good. The boss fights are some of the best. Big godzilla like fights that you'll remember for ages. People die. Your parents are cousins :yuk: . It's like like game of thrones. There are 5 kingdoms at war.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I finished Elden Ring several times now, and it has a major learning curve for boss fights, you have to think ahead since the bosses can hit you so fast.
Starting out even your first boss is over powered for a starting character, and it's actually pretty weak as a boss when you replay the game.
It's really cool though the graphics , and characters are awesome, and the story good till the end when all starts over with nothing really accomplished.
I will play it more in the future.

I looked at Finals Fantasy 16, and considered buying it, but I have a lot already I haven't played yet.
Sekiro is one I need to finish, it's pretty good I think, but I got stuck on it.
You play a Samurai in that one.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Season 1 of the live action avatar the last airbender was good. Pretty well done. Filmed in and around Vancouver. The Aang actor went to school here. I like how this version of Aang smiles and is more uplift and joyful compare to that live action movie from some years ago.

It sets up for a season 2 but by that time the Aang actor will grow and be too tall :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Scary lady :teehe: I have known a few of those in my life.
Now I really want to see the series.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

First 2 episodes of Shogun are online. The 1600. This show gets 10 out of 10. European man John Blackthorne steps foot in Japan. Based on a 1975 Shogun novel. But I'm falling asleep listening to Japanese. They no speak English.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I really want to watch this is it on Netflix or paramount plus ?
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Gary Oak wrote: February 27th, 2024, 9:53 pm I really want to watch this is it on Netflix or paramount plus ?
In Canada Shogun is on Disney+. If you don't have Disney+ you can download torrent from eztv or blue would know a streaming site to stream with uncontrollable ads.

Shogun is 100% on rotten tomatoes. They call it a masterpiece.

Set in Japan in the year 1600, Lord Yoshii Toranaga is fighting for his life as his enemies on the Council of Regents unite against him, when a mysterious European ship is found marooned in a nearby fishing village.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Go Yōzei was the emperor at that time, I wonder if he is in it.
About 50 years before that a Portuguese ship shipwrecked off the coast of Japan :think:
I gotta wonder if they have considered some real history in it.

I don't have anything to watch it on i guess, but I'm sure i can find it streaming on something.
My old site I used got shut down, and another is full of viruses, and not worth the risk now.
Hell, it all else Ill watch the anime again, you really can't beat the original one.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I found a shogun that had subtitles in some other language. I’ll try Disney + later. I hope that it has English subtitles.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Gary Oak wrote: February 28th, 2024, 11:10 am I found a shogun that had subtitles in some other language. I’ll try Disney + later. I hope that it has English subtitles.
You can stream it here on bluefrost. Click the gear on bottom right to change video quality to 1080p and watch in fullscreen. The show is actually filmed around Vancouver.
Although some principal photography took place in Japan and the United Kingdom—where our two main characters hail from—the majority of filming for Shōgun took place in Port Moody and Ucluelet, British Columbia. "They searched the world to do this show," producer Erin Smith told Vancouver's CTV News.
Shogun Episode 1

Shogun Episode 2