Vigilante Justice

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Vigilante Justice

I wonder where that was. I know that in places in China people have had enough of the pickpockets and robbers and take matters into their own hands. Those two robbers won’t be robbing anyone ever again.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not sure, but Brazil has a lot of that, and a few years ago they let people have guns again because the police is never there when you need them.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I bet that you are correct and if not it’s some other Latin American country.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: Haven it their way.
Don't mess with the workers, they are working hard enough most the time.
Yeah some are stupid, but don't be stupid with them, and get your butt beat with a turner :rofl:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I enjoyed both of those beatings. Perhaps she thought Koreans owed her reparations because she wanted free stuff.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have never in my life assaulted a woman, and been hit pretty hard by a few that deserved it back.
I really would hate to have to do so, but you know what, they put themselves in that spot, and attacking someone they deserve all they get back.
Both those videos show people who deserved a beating when they assaulted someone, or invaded there workspace.
Most deserving reparations she got.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: April 21st, 2023, 2:27 pm :laugh:
Tray of bananas right by the window... I truly believe we're quickly approaching peak clown world! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Welcome to the circus Mel, that's normal life anymore in the big city.
No matter the color, it's all a freak show.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

But he is such a good boy !

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm just glad the guy behind the counter didn't get shot, so many do not being ready, or not having a weapon of their own.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 27th, 2023, 11:31 pm I'm just glad the guy behind the counter didn't get shot, so many do not being ready, or not having a weapon of their own.
Poor shot placement. If it was done right, the pavement ape should have been dead before he hit the ground.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

There are different types of women slapping you.

Your own lady slaps you because you said something dirty again...

Vs the disrespectful slag slapping you... = Immediate retaliation.

Disrespectful slags are thinking "Okay I´m really putting my foot down now to show them whos the boss"...

The initial success goes to their head and they take it too far... Get stomped on.

Like when you control a charging elephant... The elephant might back down if you stand firm... But leave it at that... Dont go running after the elephant calling him a bitch. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: April 28th, 2023, 9:31 am
Blue Frost wrote: April 27th, 2023, 11:31 pm I'm just glad the guy behind the counter didn't get shot, so many do not being ready, or not having a weapon of their own.
Poor shot placement. If it was done right, the pavement ape should have been dead before he hit the ground.
Well hopefully it learned a lesson, and will think twice about doing that stuff.
Him, and Liberals can make all the excuses they want, but it's all him, and his choice to get shot deserving of it.
Your right though, Shot placement.

Speaking of, last night about 5am I got an alarm from the back yard.
I was up anyhow, and jumped up, and outside I went, the two persons took off pretty fast.
I hope they tell their friends don't mess with that house, and want them to think I'm crazy enough to take them out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: April 28th, 2023, 2:24 pm There are different types of women slapping you.

Your own lady slaps you because you said something dirty again...

Vs the disrespectful slag slapping you... = Immediate retaliation.

Disrespectful slags are thinking "Okay I´m really putting my foot down now to show them whos the boss"...

The initial success goes to their head and they take it too far... Get stomped on.

Like when you control a charging elephant... The elephant might back down if you stand firm... But leave it at that... Dont go running after the elephant calling him a bitch. :laugh:
Your right Odi, but even with the wife you can only take so much of that.
When it comes to abusiveness instead of play you walk out, or get proof so she gets locked up.
I'm not into hitting woman, and been hit a few times, but I let most of them know not to do it again.
One bloodied my nose even because she got in the middle of a prank, it was hard not to knock her out.
I took it, and the razzing from the guys, but happy I didn't hit her.
Today I'm kind of punch happy from fighting, it's quite hard not to hold back.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Renee wrote: April 28th, 2023, 9:31 am
:rofl: :facepalm: :laugh: :think: :thumbsup:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a no white people paradise that the Black Lives Matter crowd could all go and enjoy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good on them, I hope they spread that movement, and make the gangs fear them.
This is how real government starts if they try, and how it should be even against their own government.
People want peace, and normalcy, you have to fight for it if you want it, or want to keep it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:
Odi might like her