Saint Zelensky

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Saint Zelensky

Saint Zelensky’s crackdown on Christianity is more evidence that he is a puppet of the satanist elite. Like Obamanation, Dementia Joe and Turdeau he would never crackdown on the Catholic Church.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The people in charge of the catholic church has always been evil, it was formed just for control of the masses.
Emperor Constantine brought it to the front line just for control reasons which worked greatly in taking over the world.
The Gutenberg Bible came out so the common man could read it for themselves which hurt the controlling Catholics greatly.
Luther did a good job also bringing their evil to light.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I read once that when Constantine created the Catholic Church that he put his Roman religion Jupiter worshipping priests in charge of creating it. If this is true as I believe that it probably is then didn’t the Catholic religion come out of Jupiter worship as Christianity came out of Judaism ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I could believe that, he ordered that Christianity be the Religion of Rome, why not take the heads of the big religions already there for the leaders.
Vestal Vestal Vigins where likely the first Nuns if that is so.

The priest of those religions also controlled Romes money so they where the federal reserve back then, maybe still are today :think:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Do you know the Vatican sits on the temple of Jupiter, the temple already had the vaults of Rome under them, and riches, and artifacts.
Makes since they became the new religious heads, they had power, and the money.
Them following along assured their health, and the peoples willingness to follow.

In my view Rome never fell, they still control from the background, and still pull the strings of mankind.
Along with the elite rich from far back, bankers, the shipping companies of old, and even some rich Jews.
My guess if you achieve great wealth they will let you join them, or at least be their tool.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

No I didn’t know that and that little bit of information is huge. You’re opinion of Rome as having never fallen is the same way that I see it. Many see the European Union as the Roman Empire and NATO, the CIA and saint Zelensky may not be the good guys in this Ukraine war. Vladimir Putin has publicly called for Russians to go to church and his generals publicly saying that they are against the forces of satan. They no doubt know the things that I know and more.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is another tidbit for you, Constantine was also the Pontafax Maximus.
Pontafax Maximus was the head of all of Romes religions, and nobody was higher, like the Pope has been since.
There is little difference in the two positions.
You look throughout history, the gave kings their god given authority, and dictated over them even to a point they couldn't anymore.
You had the Holy Roman Emperors from Constantine to the Carolingian ruler's that where over Europe's kings in power ordained by the Catholic Church.
Who wouldn't want the title Holy Roman Emperor.

I think Francis II was the last one, Napoleon kicked his butt if I remember right.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pope Constantine, perhaps this is yet another of their countless secrets. Those are some interesting history.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Constantine being Romes Papa as they say, is the same thing as pope, he had full authority, and on top that being Emperor he could do anything.
Caesar held the same position, and it saved him from being killed at one point in his life.
Having the religious authority over what goes on even trumped the ruling class in Rome, and many other countries in history.
They read the entrails of animals, and they said if war was right, or wait another season.
They say the omens are bad you would have to listen, or be going against god/God, and the people of ROME.
Caesar gained a lot of control of the mob that way,, and being owing to many, and having little he got power.

Sorry for the history rambling, it pops in my head when I think I forgot the stuff. :blush:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I really like the interesting little tidbits of history and especially when I already have some knowledge on the topic to add it to.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Nice that we are collectively funding a war for Ukraine.

It is not a "small country".... The pop. Is 50 million.

All money from grain, oil and gas went to lining up Uke politician pockets and thats why they are so poor.

Average Ukrainian is dirt poor.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

My belief is that saint Zelensky can do no wrong is because he’s an important puppet of the same puppet masters that Dementia Joe, Pelosi, etc…. are and Vladimir Putin is rebelling against Russia being in control of the puppet masters including the top bankers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He had a good speach last night, gotta give the troll that much not that he is worth much.
damn bum demanding money is all in my opinion, and deserves nothing but a boot in the ass.

I'm all for Russia taking a beating, and all, but that man deserves the same, and most of his government.

I feel for the people of Russia, and the Ukraine, they deserve better like we all do.
I just wish more people would grow a brain, and dump the government tools in charge.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If Saint Zelensky invades Crimea the citizens of Crimea will be fighting on Russias side. Vladimir Putin has saved them poverty and saint Zelensky’s tyrannical and hopelessly corrupt rule. https://www.rt.com/russia/573202-russia ... a-ukraine/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ted Nugent had some interesting things to say about Saint Zelensky at a Trump rally. Ted Nugent called saint Zelensky a homosexual wierdo. He says that he wants his money back. Saint Zelensky is promoting homosexuality during a devastating war. Well that’s saint Zelensky’s priorities. So what if his country is being destroyed, it’s the depravity that matters. https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63660
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I can't believe I clicked on that video, not I want my eyes, and mind power washed.
That's it, I feel like supporting Putin now.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

General Lavrov I believe is stating the obvious that the actor/Ukrainian president saint Zelensky is just a puppet. I think it was the Russian president that said that satanists were the ones behind pushing Russia into trying to stop the Nazi militias from attacking the ethnic Russian communities in the Ukraine and stopping the Ukraine from joining NATO. The satanists being the Rothschilds and those which it might be dangerous to post the names of. https://www.rt.com/russia/575839-zelens ... vrov-west/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If what this article is stating that all Ukrainian males from 18 years old up to 65 years old are being forced to join the war backs my belief that one major reason for this war is to kill as many Protestants in the Ukraine and Russ as possible. Saint Zelensky is not the saintly angel that the western media portrays him as. https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... in-10-days
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Saint Zelensky is honouring yet another NAZI. I really don’t believe that it was a mistake that Saint Zelensky was honoured by having a NAZI war veteran honoured in the House of Commons. This backs up my suspicions that Saint Zelensky, Obamanation, Turdeau and Dementia Joe are all puppets of the new generation of satanist puppet masters that were behind satanist adolf Hitler. https://www.rt.com/russia/583894-konova ... aine-army/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yet another reporters articles saint Zelensky didn’t like got him assassinated. Saint Zelensky no doubt would have assassins target me for merely stating on Our Forum that I believe that he’s deliberately not allowing a ceasefire because his satanist puppet masters want as many Ukrainians and Russians killed as possible. https://www.rt.com/russia/588625-zelens ... ad-russia/