Black on White Crime

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Black on White Crime

It’s been forty years since my epic adventure around the western USA but I imagine that things have gotten considerably more dangerous there too. I have heard that one needs a gun in the USA. When Los Angeles was a predominately white city it was a paradise. Now the police have warned tourists to not come to Los Angeles as they cannot protect them.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Why go, you wont get justice, and may be killed, or worse.
these men should have been put away for a long time, and the only reason they where let off is the city trying to pander to criminals that's where black.
Appeasing racist blacks just gets you more crime, and hate just like appeasing the Democrat KKK in the 50s, and prior in the south.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The reality is that the blacks on the average are far more racist than whites and Black Lives Matter members are far more racist than members of the kkk or nazis.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't think you knew the KKK Gary when it was more open, they where just as bad as BLM.
I knew a few that lived in this area, those guys where hard core, the only difference was they didn't burn the community down around them.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

You know my few months hitch hiking around the western USA 🇺🇸 in 1983 hardly makes me an expert
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That was the time the KKK was trying to get more members because they knew they where going into obscurity.
Around 87 they where even recruiting from schools.
They are still around of course, but you rarely here about them anymore, last time I did was when they supported Obama. :wacko:

BLM is the new KKK, people just hasn't realized it on mass, same democrats, different color to hate on.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It appears that the more beautiful a girl is the more dangerous this world is. Where third world males are is it more dangerous ? This girl just wanted to go hiking and she. Hopefully this boog will get the electric chair. https://100percentfedup.com/convicted-f ... ale-hiker/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Do these two criminal masterminds think that they will get away with attacking an off duty policeman ? Perhaps an American will have a better idea of what will happen to those two. https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/0 ... d-offered/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You can thank Democrats for it, you tell me why this stuff goes on all over the place now.
They teach hate in schools, media, and openly that whites are bad just like Hitler did with the Jews, and many others.
Those guys need executed, and so do the people pushing the NAZI crap against whites, and Asians even since they have been targeted also by them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I would have thought that the police would have hunted these two down and beat them thoroughly……. or worse. :club: :bash: :whip: :axe: :bang:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This never happens in hockey but a black player just slashed the throat and killed a player in England. Canada’s game must be catching on there. Perhaps blacks aren’t the victims of whites not liking them but they make whites victims in ingratitude for them living in our society. https://www.rt.com/news/586531-ice-hock ... -reckless/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would hope he was free so I could put him in my trunk, and take him someplace far in the wilderness.
Skinning him alive would be a good proper end for him.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If the attackers were white and the victim black the mainstream media would never stop virtue signalling about it. This is so obviously a hate crime. A beautiful blonde girl just almost got killed because of integration. How horrible those three jealous pigs must be.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is a need for bullies to an extent, they teach us to deal with life.
The thing is we need to learn to stand up to them, and step in to stop it when others are bullied.
A knife in the school, and they knew it they should have to pay.

Poor girl, I hope she will be alright without scaring.
Those kids cheering are as sick as the girl who stabbed her, and those Palestinian kids sent out to kill.
Lack of parenting, bad media, and a bad school, so disgusting.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This isn’t mere bullying, it’s a very serious hate crime. This is of course justified by political correctness as is the cheering. This article covers this topic quite well but I firmly believe that the political correct hatred of Protestant whites is evidence of the origin of political correctness. Political correctness also hates blondes , redheads, Jews and Christians. There probably are other people who also are politically correct to hate and want killed. The political correct hatred of blondes and redheads is possibly due to jealousy but I suspect that it is possible that there’s reasons that I am unaware of. https://www.wnd.com/2023/11/oppression- ... 937961ce4f
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hit a place where everyone will suffer, great bunch of punks there, they deserve to be shot, and put in the ground.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They had nice cars. I would guess that they are gang members. I doubt they have jobs and work for a living to afford those cars. They have no conscience. They will be in jail enjoying hanging with guys that they can relate with hopefully for a long time.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The car, or cars was stolon, that's why the police got there.
I think they got away also.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They might have got away but the cameras caught them. I think their days of freedom have ended by now.