The Kennedy's

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: The Kennedy's

And the Bush’s skull & bones are the American version of Hitler’s Thule society. Prescott Bush was charged with financing the enemy but the charges disappeared. I also have read that Bush was involved in the JFK assassination and the attempted Ronald Reagan assassination. Is it true that he was having dinner with Hinkleys brother the night before it happened ? If my memory serves me correctly Nixon, Lyndon Johnson and Bush were in a meeting in Texas just prior to that fateful day.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

RFK jr says some very interesting things in this short video. JFK wanted to end the CIA, he wanted to stop the Vietnam war and RFK jr says who killed JFK. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wat ... sinate-him
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

RFK jr names the killer of his father in this eight minute video. Thane Eugene Cesar and know surprise here who he was an agent for. https://rumble.com/v2xjxaa-shock-rfk-jr ... heed-.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ron Paul told Tucker Carlson that he believes that the CIA killed JFK and says why he believes this. Might as well believe that they killed his brother Robert as well. He also says that they were behind the Russian collusion hoax with the help of their talk show hosts, CNN, the Clinton’s etc….. https://politicalanimalnews.com/tucker- ... m_content=
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some one look closely at the driver, and tell me he didn't shoot Kennedy in the head.
I know it's bad film, but still just look at it, and see what you see happen.

it's about the 30-33 second mark.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I can’t see it clearly on my phone but I have watched this before and yes the driver added a make sure kill shot. Obviously this was another CIA operation.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm amazed this is first I noticed that, and why has it not been brought up before.
Someone then had to see it, and being a secret service man they know who was driving.
I don't get it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character