..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

That's partly it I think Gary, look who pays for making the movies, and shows now, the same who propagandized the news.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupidity, and criminality of the people in charge of the ATF, or should I say the unqualified Democrats put in charge.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Would you shoot this rifle ?
Got news for you, if you do you are retarded.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 11th, 2023, 1:44 pm Would you shoot this rifle ?
Got news for you, if you do you are retarded.

What do you expect?.. The dude is from Kentucky... :laugh:

It just goes to show the strength of design that Ruger style falling block action is capable of. My dad has one in .416 Rigby and that is a monster to shoot.

The 4 bore was the go-to standard in the late 19th century for dangerous African game such as elephant and rino. But back then it was a black power cartridge and didn't create the pressure or recoil that smokeless powder today does. Even so it must have been a beast to shoot, especially in a double rifle configuration. I'm pretty sure follow up shots were God damn slow, probably dangerously slow... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I was hoping nobody would pick up the Kentucky thing :laugh: I guess everyone already knows we have our share of special here.
I have been handed a gun like that before, I always hand them right back to the people who own them.
I never was into guns that hurt you when you shoot them like many are.
I guess a 30-06 is the largest one I have shot, and very few single shot shotguns which I have seen hurt people pretty bad in the past.

By the impact of that rifle i would guess it could take out two, or three men in a roll, not counting the smaller shooters.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 13th, 2023, 3:55 pm LOL, I was hoping nobody would pick up the Kentucky thing :laugh: I guess everyone already knows we have our share of special here.
I have been handed a gun like that before, I always hand them right back to the people who own them.
I never was into guns that hurt you when you shoot them like many are.
I guess a 30-06 is the largest one I have shot, and very few single shot shotguns which I have seen hurt people pretty bad in the past.

By the impact of that rifle i would guess it could take out two, or three men in a roll, not counting the smaller shooters.
The worst recoiling weapon I've ever fired was a old Winchester model 37, 12ga single shot. That thing made my Marlin .444 feel like a .223. Actually the recoil from my Marlin isn't that bad at all. Although I haven't fired it since I lost the last 40lbs. I might not think it's so easy to handle now... :laugh:

As far as rifles go, I'm comfortable with my .270 and my 30-30 Ackley and my .300 Savage. Any one of them are adequate for the kind of big game I will be hunting.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I refuse to shoot single shot shotguns, I knew to many people injured by them, big men also.

About every rifle I own now has something that brings recoil down on it, breaks, butt pads, buffers.
I got some bad injuries in my neck, and shoulders, gotta have something, and it helps on follow up shots also.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

:laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

:thumbsup: :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

All's quiet today about the mass shooting in Philly, turns out it was a black gay fruitcake trans Trump hating idiot so all's good.
Oh I forgot, white hating BLM activist.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 5th, 2023, 3:39 pm All's quiet today about the mass shooting in Philly, turns out it was a black gay fruitcake trans Trump hating idiot so all's good.
One just can’t get more politically correct than that ! He must be a politically correct victim and hero then. A real inspiration for us all.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm sure some libtard station is making good excuses why those people needed shot.
Also who sold him the gun, mental illness is a reason for denial of a purchase.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 5th, 2023, 3:39 pm All's quiet today about the mass shooting in Philly, turns out it was a black gay fruitcake trans Trump hating idiot so all's good.
Most of these mass shootings of late have something in common. They are all perpetrated by mentally ill, pavement apes and they are all random as fuck. You never know where or when one will act out and start killing inocent people. I find myself going armed a lot more than I used to... :kez:

The shooters tend to be the kind of creatures liberals love to coddle and make excuses for once they are accurately identified. But it's all about the guns according to the democrat scum. Their poor misunderstood, marginalized and oppressed constituency is NEVER at fault. But let someone like you or I kill one of their street thugs in self-defense and we are forever branded as a gun toting, blood thirsty, evil NRA member who consorts with or supports Trump (AKA the Devil himself). I'm so tired of this liberal horseshit. We really need to do something drastic about the liberal scourge ravaging this country. Round them up and drive them north accross the border where their type belongs.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

All the media does is confirm that there is a hidden agenda.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 6th, 2023, 1:26 pm
Most of these mass shootings of late have something in common. They are all perpetrated by mentally ill, pavement apes and they are all random as fuck. You never know where or when one will act out and start killing inocent people. I find myself going armed a lot more than I used to... :kez:

The shooters tend to be the kind of creatures liberals love to coddle and make excuses for once they are accurately identified. But it's all about the guns according to the democrat scum. Their poor misunderstood, marginalized and oppressed constituency is NEVER at fault. But let someone like you or I kill one of their street thugs in self-defense and we are forever branded as a gun toting, blood thirsty, evil NRA member who consorts with or supports Trump (AKA the Devil himself). I'm so tired of this liberal horseshit. We really need to do something drastic about the liberal scourge ravaging this country. Round them up and drive them north accross the border where their type belongs.
The media, and politicians cause this stuff, they push the hate, and the already unhinged thinks it's their right, and duty to kill people.
Especially the kill whitey crap.

I carry a gun all the time, one is by me right now just in case anything happens.
I have it doing yard work even, my mower has this nice cup holder, and little box perfect for my pistol.
I could actually drill that cup holder out some just for a pistol :think: might look into that tomorrow.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A 51 year old coolio broke into a single moms home and found out. Plus a few more stories that liberals hate. https://www.westernjournal.com/violent- ... rn-journal

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The woman would have likely been harassed, and maybe under charges if she was white.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Government is the criminals a lot of times, and Liberals today are the criminals running government.
Do you think you are safe from them, and their guns, think Hitler, Mao, Stalin, and any other NAZI, or Communist who killed millions.