Heading For World War 3 ?

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Heading For World War 3 ?

If it’s true that Iran launched missiles at an American embassy in Iraq then this is an act of war. It’s possible that this is a cia false flag. Things are heating up. https://neonnettle.com/news/18535-iran- ... -293090826

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well they have some help on the way, Putin is hiring middle eastern Jihads now, sixteen thousand on his list so far. :kez:

Russia has a big issue with the three factions running it, they only tolerate Putin for the moment.
The Oligarchy is the big issue for Putin, but the Military can turn on him also for this war.
Putin may be just purging the Military in a way for being inept so he can place his own people in charge.
Putin has highly trained people working in his own private army after all.

By the way, I have seen several other lines of tanks like that, and wondering what are they thinking, perfect targets in the right spot.
The one in the video I would have took it on myself, and just ran through some buildings, and go my own way. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm: Someone drop the nukes already :facepalm:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't even think Biden's image is that big to them, maybe a cockroach.
Biden met with the president of China, and told him not to support Russia or bad things might happen.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 17th, 2022, 11:19 pm :facepalm: Someone drop the nukes already :facepalm:

Yes she is an incompetent hyena BUT the more troubling issue is that a significant portion of the voting public cast their vote for her cackling ass and the potato she serves under and to this very day they still think they are better off than they were with Trump in the WH.

There is a very special kind of stupid raging through America and it is ALL due to the progressive indoctrination spewing from the TV and our public school system and post secondary institutions. We now have at least two generations of clueless liberal asshats voting and it's only going to get worse.

Kumallover Harris is simply a symptom of greater sickness known as liberalism that is the true dangerous virus infecting this once proud republic. We cannot cure this sickness until we attack the root cause and that starts with cutting off federal funding for universities that preach the progressive agenda and employ politically motivated facilitators and admin staff. Then we need to cut off government backed student loans for students attending these bastions of progressive poison. That would be a good first step. It will take years to undue the damage but someone has to step up and lead the charge.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i mention the same about all the time, you have to think there is people stupid enough to want them in office.
In their own states are even more of a surprise, they run them down so badly how could a sane person even consider voting for them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pat Buchanan raises a number of historical accounts that I was unaware of. This is a very scary scenario. This is no gulf war, world war three will devastate the entire world. Dementia Joe could very well start it in a fit of spaced out rambling. I do believe that is Donald Trump was in office as he should be the world could relax and this Ukraine invasion would never have happened. https://www.wnd.com/2022/07/u-s-russia- ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Iran apparently has just announced that they are now capable of building a nuke. This is a huge problem as Iran is devoted to the destruction of the beautiful country of Israel and the genocide of the Jews. For some strange reasons they simply can’t let the Jews exist in the small country that they turned into a paradise from a barren wasteland. https://www.westernjournal.com/iran-mak ... 5B-MD5-%5D
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would be interested in seeing them try, my guess is there is people who are in the loop in Iran, and would let them know.
Also Israel should have some nukes itself, I believe we gave them a few decades back that was suppose to be secret.
Also Israel, and south Africa where working together in the Uranium mining a few decades back, maybe still are.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Israel is a responsible country. Iran however feels the need to destroy Israel and genocide the Jews. For some reason Iran just refuses to be friends with Israel. No doubt if Iran offered friendship with Israel Israel would accept.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pope Francis says that world war three has begun in the Ukraine. I would expect him to know the plan. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Three.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If the CIA is behind this drone attempted assassination of Vladimir Putin then isn’t that an act of war ? Spaced out Joe doesn’t have the mental capacity to care if he gets the USA and/or the world destroyed. If the CIA’s real loyalty is to those connected to those in charge of the federal reserve and their coconspirators then perhaps it’s their plan to get the USA destroyed. Russia is really pissed off. Perhaps saint Zelensky is going to get what he deserves for getting hundreds of thousands of people killed. https://www.trunews.com/stream/armagedd ... kill-putin
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A Ukrainian drone that news said, but I wouldn't doubt the CIA was involved.
The Ukrainians did attack an oil field as of late by drone, Zelensky lies quite a lot doesn't he.

I really can't blame the Ukrainians for attacking them, they are being attacked on their own lands.
I think more attacks would be in order because of the attack on them, the parade is a great target for bringing down moral, but it could backfire because it will anger the people helping Putin.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Even if saint Zelensky is behind it if he’s a CIA puppet then that probably means that the CIA is behind it. Could it be that the satanic puppet masters mostly live in Europe and want the USA destroyed due to its Christian independence and power?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Of course they are mostly in Europe, they own it unlike the US.
They are well into owning the US now, but not totally yet.
Yeah they hate us, we are a wild card in the deck of world states.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that they hate the American constitution as it has provided a lot of protection against the doings of the satanist puppet masters as they were well understood by the geniuses who created it. Obamanation I believe got a degree in constitutional law for the puppet masters to improve his ability to get around it and weaken it. They knew that the puppet masters would try taking away Americans freedoms by calling for safety. They knew that an armed population could protect themselves and would try to take away Americans guns. No doubt the Chinese know that if they were to invade the USA everyone is armed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Could it be that Tucker Carlson lost his job at Fox News for explaining the truth publicly about so many of the falsehoods that the satanic elite are pushing on the masses ? Like the transweirdos movement, saint Zelensky and his crimes against humanity and all the hundreds of thousands of lives needlessly lost including the reporters telling the truth who he has assassinated etc… ? His publicly praising Americas Christian heritage also has a part in trying to silence him as what also is happening to Jordan Peterson. Vladimir Putin also called for Russians to return to church as Russia is a Christian culture and publicly stated that Russia is fighting against satanists.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As the Wagner mercenary militia is a mercenary operation then doesn’t that they are going to work for whoever pays and the satanist cabal that runs the world has the trillions of dollars……… If the CIA and NATO are behind this latest Wagner group turning on Russia we might be on the verge of some nuclear devastation.