Serial Killing Doctors & Nurses in Hospitals

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Serial Killing Doctors & Nurses in Hospitals

I first heard of this phenomenon almost forty years ago and I just simply couldn’t believe it. Well as I have over the years come across many cases of this over the years perhaps a thread on this topic might be worthwhile. This thirty year old male nurse is suspected of murdering at least twenty four patients. For what reason ? https://bnonews.com/index.php/2023/04/d ... -patients/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Serial Killing Doctors & Nurses in Hospitals

I think it's came up almost every year of my life, either a doctor, a nurse, and even a janitor once.
Some actually thought they where doing the right thing, and some started that way.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have come across quite a number of these hospital worker serial killers. When I first heard of this phenomenon I found it impossible to believe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A lot here have been nursing home workers, nurses, and orderlies.
Been three I can think of.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It wasn’t until I saw a number of them on Americas Most Wanted that I realized that what I had heard was true a little over 25 years ago.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This French doctor is accused of murdering 17 patients ? How many do the French police not know about ? As for the 457 patients being murdered per day in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 I do wonder if this isn’t part of the depopulation agenda ? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48303733.amp https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... 1786453496
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I see the weeding out of older people all the time here.
A lot are republicans like my mother, and of course on social security.
You know they need that money supporting more NAZIs, and Communist around the world.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I can see the Justin Trudeau government gleefully knocking off the elderly in hospitals to save money for him to throw away on stupid causes. He’s already legalized assisted suicide. I had a British friend who used to be a sergeant in the British military. He died of pneumonia in a Thailand hospital a few years ago. As Chinese have long had all positions of power in Thailand I wonder if they didn’t knock him off as he could be called back into service when China’s planned war finally takes place.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They started killing more when Obama put in the "non existent conspiracy" death panels.
My friend was one who died from the panels because he was older, and retired, strong man with a good heart, and helped people.
My mother who got substandard care, and died.
Many others I know of also, mostly elderly, and retired.

So many with Covid died unnecessarily because of the money, and lack of proper care because of politics, control, and big pharma wanting more money.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’m sorry to hear that about your mom. Chinese have been buying senior homes and as our patriotic former CSIS chief said, “everything China does has a military component”. I doubt that I would live very long if I ever have the misfortune of having to live in one of these Chinese senior homes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Interesting, I think back a decade, or so ago a few homes sold here to Chinese companies.
Your right though, they don't buy for no reason, and I would bet it is to get houses, and property also from those who can't pay anymore.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

According to this article doctors kill more patients than cancer. https://www.newstarget.com/2023-05-24-d ... ancer.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen that same thing a few times over the years, and I believe it.
The thing is they kill a lot more with the meds they proscribe, and over treatment.
I would be dead if I took the stuff the doctors gave me, they almost killed me in the hospital giving me stuff I told them I can't take.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Yet another serial killing nurse. What kind of a woman would kill seven babies ? This is so evil that I have to wonder if she isn’t a satanist ? Were there any baby killings that she got away with ? If so then how many ? What could have been her motive ? https://www.wnd.com/2023/08/killer-nurs ... 937961ce4f
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This article has some details that my previous post didn’t but still doesn’t tell us her motives for killing those seven babies. The new information is that she intended to kill six more and the ones she did kill had torturous deaths. She’s a psychopath. Her life sentence with no chance of parole is a good sentence. The violent girls in prison will have all heard of her and will be waiting eagerly for their chance to get her. I predict that she won’t live much longer. https://justthenews.com/world/europe/br ... d-murder-6
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A friend sent me this.—————-On Hospital Serial Killings

Some of these serial killings are far more than just brutal acts of violence as they are actually disguised human sacrifices. Gangs disguise their initiation rite as a drive by shooting or as freak traffic incident driving into an innocent pedestrian killing or crippling as best they can. They may even assault someone anyone for no reason other than for an initiation ritual.

Abortion has been used as human ritual sacrifice and is readily touted as such by Satanist! Madonna is said to have had several such abortions and was lauded by a Wiccan representative as being a great example for its followers. If memory serves correct she’s had as many as 10 abortions! It's widely reported that groups will kidnap women impregnate them and then sacrifice the child when it's born. They'll also do this with their own members who simply act as mules to carry the pregnancies through term and deliver them for human sacrifice fodder. As the pregnancies and births are never reported the child is never listed and hence there's no public record of its birth or death! The motivation is largely promotion and recognition within their ranks.

Hospitals provide the ultimate cover for such ritual or heinous activity as deaths occur with great frequency there and greater occurrence around major events; certain times of the year and economic factors. Every ward faces deaths; handling the bodies; storage in hospital morgues; dealing with bereaved families; insurers, law enforcement and lawyers.

I attribute much of this to the rise of and return of ancient paganism and the demise of traditional Christian beliefs. Rabbi Johnathan Cahn's latest book Return of the Gods says it all in the title. In Korea I learned that Satanism is the fastest growing religion in America today! The US Military now has a Wiccan Chaplain to care for the needs of its community who join the other major faiths represented in the armed forces like Christianity, Judaism and Islam who have their own respective Chaplins.
I met and talked with Wiccans in the military. Go figure. Wiccans are everywhere now. Harry Potter brought them out of hiding making the Kraft popular and it’s characters lovable even adorable.

Celebrities play a great role in promoting Satan worship. The Queen Bee, Beyoncé, is said to be a Sand witch as she does incantations upside down in the sand appearing as an encircled pentagram. In performance shes energized as the entity Sasha Fierce! At Music Awards Rehana admitted "I'm a Devil worshipper!" while boldly flashing the infamous Satanic hand gesture. Michael Jackson was of course heavily involved with the spiritual as his videos portray. In an extensive review he was shown as the Baphomet breaking through the floor; flashing Satanic hand signs and engaging in regular seances with the famed deceased Gay pianist (Liberace) and said to be a frequent user of mirrors. His white glove is said to show his devotion to the "White Hand of Magik". Jackson is a most beloved and traffic figure. Renowned singer songwriter Bob Dylan (who write a song about my cousin) admitted on 60 Minutes that his fame came from a contract he made and was bound to honor with the "Captain of this World" the Devil. The Rock, (Dwayne Johnson) in several bazaar skits on SNL admitted to eating little children with pineapple and torturing them with a huge mechanical robot shouted out "Hail Satan!" repeatedly several times on the aire. Humor is being used to hide the ritual of coming out of the closet publicly in the same way many LBTGQ members have done. (Google maybe they're still on line.) Many celebrity athletes like Lebron are renowned for their elaborate pregame rituals! MJ was reported to have been deeply involved with the spiritual was referred to as a "Wizard". I was shocked but not surprised that he was an Occultist as he's tied to air through his amazing leaping ability to soar through the air. His nickname is "His Airness" associated with Air and Satan is known as "The Prince of the power of the Air"! The G.O.A.T acronym "Greatest of All Time" is lauded on hallmark achievers. It widely passes over the masses who fail to see that it's also the symbol of the Satanic Baphomet.

Using dualism the true deeper intents are hidden from the public who if they knew what was going on may well be mortified that the sport is far more than fun and games and silly memorable antics on the court and witty clever commentary by colorful commentators. Spiritualism is the new drug and guaranteed performance enhancer as there is no medical check for it as with drugs in the Olympics. Besides who can blame an athlete for practicing his faith? Still, they religiously hide their tattoos beneath clever and heavy covering. The prowling TV cameras have of national and international media have never shown their tattoos to sponsors or to worldwide adorning fan network. MJ's beloved father was said to have been his sacrifice! That's why his first NBA team was christened with this "Washington Wizards" moniker! He reported schooled Kobe Bryant in the arts. Kobe was nicknamed the "Black Mamba" not for his scoring prowess only but because he, too, was deeply involved with the dark spiritual! Kobe was a practitioner of Black Magic! The Bible says the Latter Days will resemble the period before the Great flood of Noah. Magic, incantations, divination channeling, possession, sex with demons masquerading as angels; hybrid births, and extreme violence and false worship filled the land and hitech through spirit driven tech which today is called Black Science.

The ancients were involved with this.

Then in our time the Nazis were deeply involved with this as a rediscovered lost art. They got their super hi tech— anti gravity, flying saucers … the Nazi Bell (Google) through beautiful female mediums channeling to intelligent non physical entities. Looked at in another light it might even be said that the Holocaust was simply mass ritual sacrifices. Toward the end they were investing far more to destroying the Jews than to winning the war.

Then, the Nazis that escaped at the end of the war some 80% of leaders brought this to America where it’s been in Silicon Valley and deep Govt research centers. CERN is a type of Black Science. Hitech was an integral part of the ancient world as it was part of ancient religious practices and ritual. Star Gates were vehicular means through which they would transit between dimensions to interact with and communicate with the gods! A TV show given the title Star Gate debuted for several years with the Rock popularizing this topic again. As CERN was just getting started. That’s what the Tower of Bable (likely) was an inter dimensional portal!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: August 21st, 2023, 6:34 am Yet another serial killing nurse. What kind of a woman would kill seven babies ? This is so evil that I have to wonder if she isn’t a satanist ? Were there any baby killings that she got away with ? If so then how many ? What could have been her motive ? https://www.wnd.com/2023/08/killer-nurs ... 937961ce4f
They should have posted her photo, and maybe someone in prison might take care of her.
I don't know how someone could do that at all, the most innocent humans on earth.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: August 22nd, 2023, 1:34 pm A friend sent me this.—————-On Hospital Serial Killings

Some of these serial killings are far more than just brutal acts of violence as they are actually disguised human sacrifices. Gangs disguise their initiation rite as a drive by shooting or as freak traffic incident driving into an innocent pedestrian killing or crippling as best they can. They may even assault someone anyone for no reason other than for an initiation ritual.

Abortion has been used as human ritual sacrifice and is readily touted as such by Satanist! Madonna is said to have had several such abortions and was lauded by a Wiccan representative as being a great example for its followers. If memory serves correct she’s had as many as 10 abortions! It's widely reported that groups will kidnap women impregnate them and then sacrifice the child when it's born. They'll also do this with their own members who simply act as mules to carry the pregnancies through term and deliver them for human sacrifice fodder. As the pregnancies and births are never reported the child is never listed and hence there's no public record of its birth or death! The motivation is largely promotion and recognition within their ranks.

Hospitals provide the ultimate cover for such ritual or heinous activity as deaths occur with great frequency there and greater occurrence around major events; certain times of the year and economic factors. Every ward faces deaths; handling the bodies; storage in hospital morgues; dealing with bereaved families; insurers, law enforcement and lawyers.

I attribute much of this to the rise of and return of ancient paganism and the demise of traditional Christian beliefs. Rabbi Johnathan Cahn's latest book Return of the Gods says it all in the title. In Korea I learned that Satanism is the fastest growing religion in America today! The US Military now has a Wiccan Chaplain to care for the needs of its community who join the other major faiths represented in the armed forces like Christianity, Judaism and Islam who have their own respective Chaplins.
I met and talked with Wiccans in the military. Go figure. Wiccans are everywhere now. Harry Potter brought them out of hiding making the Kraft popular and it’s characters lovable even adorable.

Celebrities play a great role in promoting Satan worship. The Queen Bee, Beyoncé, is said to be a Sand witch as she does incantations upside down in the sand appearing as an encircled pentagram. In performance shes energized as the entity Sasha Fierce! At Music Awards Rehana admitted "I'm a Devil worshipper!" while boldly flashing the infamous Satanic hand gesture. Michael Jackson was of course heavily involved with the spiritual as his videos portray. In an extensive review he was shown as the Baphomet breaking through the floor; flashing Satanic hand signs and engaging in regular seances with the famed deceased Gay pianist (Liberace) and said to be a frequent user of mirrors. His white glove is said to show his devotion to the "White Hand of Magik". Jackson is a most beloved and traffic figure. Renowned singer songwriter Bob Dylan (who write a song about my cousin) admitted on 60 Minutes that his fame came from a contract he made and was bound to honor with the "Captain of this World" the Devil. The Rock, (Dwayne Johnson) in several bazaar skits on SNL admitted to eating little children with pineapple and torturing them with a huge mechanical robot shouted out "Hail Satan!" repeatedly several times on the aire. Humor is being used to hide the ritual of coming out of the closet publicly in the same way many LBTGQ members have done. (Google maybe they're still on line.) Many celebrity athletes like Lebron are renowned for their elaborate pregame rituals! MJ was reported to have been deeply involved with the spiritual was referred to as a "Wizard". I was shocked but not surprised that he was an Occultist as he's tied to air through his amazing leaping ability to soar through the air. His nickname is "His Airness" associated with Air and Satan is known as "The Prince of the power of the Air"! The G.O.A.T acronym "Greatest of All Time" is lauded on hallmark achievers. It widely passes over the masses who fail to see that it's also the symbol of the Satanic Baphomet.

Using dualism the true deeper intents are hidden from the public who if they knew what was going on may well be mortified that the sport is far more than fun and games and silly memorable antics on the court and witty clever commentary by colorful commentators. Spiritualism is the new drug and guaranteed performance enhancer as there is no medical check for it as with drugs in the Olympics. Besides who can blame an athlete for practicing his faith? Still, they religiously hide their tattoos beneath clever and heavy covering. The prowling TV cameras have of national and international media have never shown their tattoos to sponsors or to worldwide adorning fan network. MJ's beloved father was said to have been his sacrifice! That's why his first NBA team was christened with this "Washington Wizards" moniker! He reported schooled Kobe Bryant in the arts. Kobe was nicknamed the "Black Mamba" not for his scoring prowess only but because he, too, was deeply involved with the dark spiritual! Kobe was a practitioner of Black Magic! The Bible says the Latter Days will resemble the period before the Great flood of Noah. Magic, incantations, divination channeling, possession, sex with demons masquerading as angels; hybrid births, and extreme violence and false worship filled the land and hitech through spirit driven tech which today is called Black Science.

The ancients were involved with this.

Then in our time the Nazis were deeply involved with this as a rediscovered lost art. They got their super hi tech— anti gravity, flying saucers … the Nazi Bell (Google) through beautiful female mediums channeling to intelligent non physical entities. Looked at in another light it might even be said that the Holocaust was simply mass ritual sacrifices. Toward the end they were investing far more to destroying the Jews than to winning the war.

Then, the Nazis that escaped at the end of the war some 80% of leaders brought this to America where it’s been in Silicon Valley and deep Govt research centers. CERN is a type of Black Science. Hitech was an integral part of the ancient world as it was part of ancient religious practices and ritual. Star Gates were vehicular means through which they would transit between dimensions to interact with and communicate with the gods! A TV show given the title Star Gate debuted for several years with the Rock popularizing this topic again. As CERN was just getting started. That’s what the Tower of Bable (likely) was an inter dimensional portal!
Argentina is where most escaped, and a few other south American countries.
We gave a good share of the scientist homes though, Brawn being one of the most famous of them.
With out a doubt many of those where sick bastards grabbing any kind of support they could get, and power from it.
I don't get into the religious part of it much, but the science, and sick stuff happening from it today like weather war, and bio war we could all do without.
Also those in practicing of it needs took out, and locked away for good, we don't need their science, but how could we do that with them all over the world now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hell Bill Gates is one of them, from a family of eugenicist that want most of mankind dead, and gone.