For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: June 19th, 2023, 8:18 pm Funny how Mel shows up out of the blue when the discussion turns gay..... What else is new?. :laugh:

Mel... How have you been?
Thank you for asking, my fair lady...

I've been busy! Work has went from nothing at all (thinking who did I piss off?) to everyone wanting dirt, quicktime! On top of trying to deal with reno's, STILL!

Here, Kootenay Time is a thing, and I understand that, as it is a foundation of rural BC life...

That said, one new door hung today (sans trim). The other two this week. Will look sleek Renee, with the perfect combination of comfort and style!

How you doin' on the East Coast?

Doors aren't cheap... I have Schlage hardware, and that's not cheap either.

I actually hope that my house burns down, but it never does...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: June 19th, 2023, 8:07 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 13th, 2023, 4:03 pm I know one person that eats ass, nasty person, but that's his deal, and I never see him anymore.
Imagine jamming your face into another man's hairy, sweaty, shit caked ass crack, just to get a taste of his dirty asshole. It's the stuff nightmares are made of! :yuk:

Homosexuals are into a bunch of perverted and devious sexual practices... They have no shame.

Eeeee Fudge packers , well keeps Depends Diapers selling :laugh:
Well they can do what they like, none of my business, I just wish the media, and politicians would keep it to themselves.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 19th, 2023, 4:50 pm
Odinson wrote: June 18th, 2023, 9:27 am
Renee wrote: June 16th, 2023, 12:33 pm
Odinson wrote: June 14th, 2023, 3:45 pm
Renee wrote: June 14th, 2023, 2:33 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 13th, 2023, 4:03 pm Being I had an older bunch or people related to me I would guess none of them where into that nasty stuff.
My grandmother especially, she had 14 kids, and really didn't want anything to do with sex, that was all my grandfathers doing.
I don't even remember her ever giving me a kiss thinking about it.

I know one person that eats ass, nasty person, but that's his deal, and I never see him anymore.
The girl who knows whats shes doing now, that was years ago last I saw her.
They didn't eat poo, but licking butts isn't far off from it.
To each his own I guess, whatever makes them happy.
Yeah, I don't think there are many people that eat shit. It seemed like Japanese thing when it hit the internet back in the 90s. The Japs are into all kinds of bizarre stuff.

Licking assholes isn't far behind in it's grossness. Although a guy did lick my asshole back in my college days. It startled the hell out of me but I have say it felt kinda good as I recall. I won't let him kiss me after that and sort of ended our relationship :laugh:. I haven't had my asshole licked since. At least not that I know of...

What? TMI?... :teehe:
I got a boner. :teehe:

Technically the genitalia is used primarily for peeing... But that aint stopping anybody. :teehe:
Unless you have a bladder or urinary tract infection, pee is sterile.... So comparing that to the bacteria filled anal cavity is really not a valid comparison.

You strike me as one of those horny savages that eats ass. How's your breath?... :laugh:
I was really horny... She liked teasing me and it had been going for a while.

She wasnt letting me have her.

She said that I can lick her shower fresh ass... So I did.

I´m not sorry. :laugh:

I had laser beams coming out of my eyes, I was so horny. :laugh:
That's one more trait we can ascribe to the average skunk ape... Shit licking.... :yuk:

Did you lick her butthole before or after you chopped her up and ate her? ... :laugh:
A beautiful womans clean butthole... There is no shit in there. :teehe:

She made me mad with lust. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Breakfast of Sasquatches :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 20th, 2023, 9:18 am
Blue Frost wrote: June 13th, 2023, 4:03 pm Being I had an older bunch or people related to me I would guess none of them where into that nasty stuff.
My grandmother especially, she had 14 kids, and really didn't want anything to do with sex, that was all my grandfathers doing.

I know one person that eats ass, nasty person, but that's his deal, and I never see him anymore.
Yeah, I don't think there are many people that eat shit. It seemed like Japanese thing when it hit the internet back in the 90s. The Japs are into all kinds of bizarre stuff.

Licking assholes isn't far behind in it's grossness. Although a guy did lick my asshole back in my college days. It startled the hell out of me but I have say it felt kinda good as I recall. I won't let him kiss me after that and sort of ended our relationship :laugh:. I haven't had my asshole licked since. At least not that I know of...

Technically the genitalia is used primarily for peeing... But that aint stopping anybody. :teehe:
Unless you have a bladder or urinary tract infection, pee is sterile.... So comparing that to the bacteria filled anal cavity is really not a valid comparison.

You strike me as one of those horny savages that eats ass. How's your breath?... :laugh:

That's one more trait we can ascribe to the average skunk ape... Shit licking.... :yuk:

Did you lick her butthole before or after you chopped her up and ate her? ... :laugh:

Hate to bust your bubble but there is fecal bacteria in and on everyone's butthole no matter how clean you think it is....

I hope your mouth full of shit was worth it... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: June 20th, 2023, 3:57 am
Renee wrote: June 19th, 2023, 8:18 pm Funny how Mel shows up out of the blue when the discussion turns gay..... What else is new?. :laugh:

Mel... How have you been?
Thank you for asking, my fair lady...

I've been busy! Work has went from nothing at all (thinking who did I piss off?) to everyone wanting dirt, quicktime! On top of trying to deal with reno's, STILL!

Here, Kootenay Time is a thing, and I understand that, as it is a foundation of rural BC life...

That said, one new door hung today (sans trim). The other two this week. Will look sleek Renee, with the perfect combination of comfort and style!

How you doin' on the East Coast?

Doors aren't cheap... I have Schlage hardware, and that's not cheap either.

I actually hope that my house burns down, but it never does...

Good to hear that you are well and keeping busy.

Home ownership is never a cheap proposition but it haa it's benefits and it still beats throwing your money away on rent.

Nice door. My front door is similar except it is almost full glass and varnished wood. Very solid and it weighs a ton.

Things are okay here. We had some horrendous smoke from you guys up north the other week. Air quality was the worst it's been in decades.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 20th, 2023, 7:22 am
Blue Frost wrote: June 13th, 2023, 4:03 pm I know one person that eats ass, nasty person, but that's his deal, and I never see him anymore.
Imagine jamming your face into another man's hairy, sweaty, shit caked ass crack, just to get a taste of his dirty asshole. It's the stuff nightmares are made of! :yuk:

Homosexuals are into a bunch of perverted and devious sexual practices... They have no shame.

Well they can do what they like, none of my business, I just wish the media, and politicians would keep it to themselves.
I don't think Depends were made to handle an uncontrollable load pouring out of a stretched butthole. I believe they are made more for urin leakage.

It must be awful not to be able to control your ass sphincter. No sex on this planet is worth the risk of shitting your pants.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 26th, 2023, 8:58 am

I don't think Depends were made to handle an uncontrollable load pouring out of a stretched butthole. I believe they are made more for urin leakage.

It must be awful not to be able to control your ass sphincter. No sex on this planet is worth the risk of shitting your pants.
LOL, got that right, but after my last surgery I can't talk much, they had a great time in my ass, I'm still in shock from it all.

I saw a meme the other day that had a girl in it, she said hey gay guys, us woman have butt holes also so why be gay. :teehe:

I find it funny how men look for a girly guy, and woman for a manly woman when they are gay a lot of times.
Why not just stop fooling yourself, and accept you are just dumb looking, and most the time confused about your sexuality.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I found Odi a Motorcycle perfect for him, the tail light is perfectly placed also :spit:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 26th, 2023, 12:45 pm

LOL, got that right, but after my last surgery I can't talk much, they had a great time in my ass, I'm still in shock from it all.
:o

I thought you had open heart surgery. Don't tell me they went in thru your asshole... :laugh: Sounds kind of unnecessarily invasive to me... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 26th, 2023, 12:51 pm I found Odi a Motorcycle perfect for him, the tail light is perfectly placed also :spit:

:laugh:

Odi only rides real hogs,... The fresh and blood kind. He likes to hear them scream and feel their terror as he drags them by the hair to his porcine rodeo.

Besides, you can't eat that hog when your done riding it... :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 26th, 2023, 8:47 am
Odinson wrote: June 20th, 2023, 9:18 am

Hate to bust your bubble but there is fecal bacteria in and on everyone's butthole no matter how clean you think it is....

Well... It was... She had more my DNA in her than her own. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 27th, 2023, 9:22 am

I thought you had open heart surgery. Don't tell me they went in thru your asshole... :laugh: Sounds kind of unnecessarily invasive to me... :laugh:
I have had four surgeries in the last year, two when I had my heart worked on, and one not long ago when I had the colon worked on.
I had 10 large pillops, and the a purple spot in me.
After I came home I was bleeding so much I had to go back that night, and had another surgery to stop all the bleeding.
Right now I'm still building my blood back up from all those surgeries, doing good the doctor said last visit.
The doctor said i had them likely because of my higher than usual blood pressure, and my past diet from long ago.
Me thinks they are trying to kill me. :woot:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Have you considered eating more fruits and vegetables ? I am trying to.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I eat cows, and they eat vegetables :cool:
They actually make me sick, I quit growing a garden because I can't eat the stuff.
I can eat onions, and a few things, but lettuce, spinach and such mess me up for days.
I do eat some fruits, but it's hard to get good fruit, or vegetables in the stores.

My BP had been in the 200 range for a few years, and the doctors couldn't control it without over medicating me with bad meds.
There isn't many meds I can take either, and even pain meds I have to do without.
After my heart surgery I did without since even morphine didn't do anything for me, and the rest made me bleed a lot, hence the emergency stomach surgery.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 27th, 2023, 8:04 pm

I have had four surgeries in the last year, two when I had my heart worked on, and one not long ago when I had the colon worked on.
After I came home I was bleeding so much I had to go back that night, and had another surgery to stop all the bleeding.
Right now I'm still building my blood back up from all those surgeries, doing good the doctor said last visit.
The doctor said i had them likely because of my higher than usual blood pressure, and my past diet from long ago.
Sorry, l haven't been around that much and I missed your colon surgery.... :pardon:

I hope you are on the mend. You've obviously been thru the wringer this year and it's only half over.

I also hope that you are taking steps to eat better. Stop eating the damn red meat or at least cut down on it. It's a leading cause of cancer and depending on how much you red meat you eat, it can increase your risk of colon and rectal cancer by up to 24%... Eat more green things and fish (and I don't mean Mrs Paul's).... You'll live longer, you'll lose weight and be healthier for it. I don't like to preach but it's kind of a no-brainer.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 27th, 2023, 12:07 pm
Renee wrote: June 26th, 2023, 8:47 am Hate to bust your bubble but there is fecal bacteria in and on everyone's butthole no matter how clean you think it is....

That's just gross but I expect disgusting shit from you... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 28th, 2023, 10:50 am
Blue Frost wrote: June 27th, 2023, 8:04 pm

Sorry, l haven't been around that much and I missed your colon surgery.... :pardon:

I hope you are on the mend. You've obviously been thru the wringer this year and it's only half over.

I also hope that you are taking steps to eat better. Stop eating the damn red meat or at least cut down on it. It's a leading cause of cancer and depending on how much you red meat you eat, it can increase your risk of colon and rectal cancer by up to 24%... Eat more green things and fish (and I don't mean Mrs Paul's).... You'll live longer, you'll lose weight and be healthier for it. I don't like to preach but it's kind of a no-brainer.
I eat mostly baked foods, and a lot of that is red meat, but I eat fish also, like the salmon I ate yesterday.
I don't believe that red meat stuff, it's just like the attack on eggs years ago, and now they are good again.
Nitrate filled meat I can see it being bad, like lunch meats, and the preservatives not natural to the body.
A lot of my risk come from family genetics, cancer runs high on both sides.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 28th, 2023, 10:55 am
Odinson wrote: June 27th, 2023, 12:07 pm
Renee wrote: June 26th, 2023, 8:47 am Hate to bust your bubble but there is fecal bacteria in and on everyone's butthole no matter how clean you think it is....

That's just gross but I expect disgusting shit from you... :laugh:
All that teasing made my balls about to burst. :laugh:

Play games... You are gonna get bred. :snug:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Hey Renee.