Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

:thorsday:
So happy day peoples, I hope it is for you.
Up myself at 5am burning up this morning, so I got up, and went outside, and started working on stuff :wacko: yeah crazy guy out there 5am not caring what people think.
I did get quite a bit done, the front windows blown out, and cleaned, I had mud running down them from all the garbage in the air that settles on them, and in the cracks.
I got what hedge trimmed I have left up also.

So I got my results back from my appointment the other day, I have a lot of fluid on my heart still, but it's down from last appointment they said which is good.
The doctor said it's a centimeter of fluid built up when it's suppose to be just a thin layer.
No wonder I have breathing issues, and feel like one of Odi's fat girls is on my chest.
He said I likely have fluid on my lungs also, they might want me on more fluid pills I can't take next appointment.

Oh well, have a great day if you can. I can move a bit so far today so I'm going to get a few more things done.
I'm sure tired though, need some sleep.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Fluid on your heart doesn't sound good.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's not good, but what is a person to do, I get dizzy a lot, and things get black at times.
And there is the hard to breath thing, and pressure on my heart.
I was told I had an enlarged heart, I knew that, everyone said I had a big heart :teehe:
It's hard to make plans, or go places, but that's all part of life.
You know It takes something like this that tells a person get ready for the end, and make the best of what you have left.
I earned a lot of my issues, worked hard, and played hard, harder than most since I was a kid.
Really what I'm getting at is I'm quite tired, and even if I don't want to leave I'm good with it.
Now if I was a Vampire that would be nice, I would die, and just get back up the next night feeling all better. :think: who would I eat first :think:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Sunday all, I hope it is for you. :)
I just got up from my migraine, it's what I get for not sleeping that much, and the chiropractor over worked me the other day.
I got up, and started making me some dinner, and the power went out, it went out four times but I got it done.
An old Sugar Maple got blown apart down the street while I was looking out also, made a big boom.
the big tree is old as I am, or was, not much left of it now but a tall stump.
I think the tree got two cars parked in the street also, it's taking up half the street where it fell.
Not much more to say for a Sunday really, pretty bland here.

I hope you all did something fun, or productive :)
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Hi all.
Man, my body hurts. Too much work and not enough sleep.
Oh, well. We are kind of in shock right now as a family. There is one of my wife's nephews in the Philippines who is a local politician.
He was just assasinated by a masked gunman who emptied his clip into him, and drove off on a motorcycle. The whole incident was recorded on a security camera,
and we saw this on a 30 second segment. Whenever we went to visit the family over there, he was the one who would always drive us around to places.
He was kind of a ladies man tho and had at least 8 kids with various women, the youngest kid being about 10 months old. Everyone's trying to find out who whacked him and why.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh so sorry for that Beanthere, that has to be hard for them, and you even knowing him.
Also seeing it on video, that's a whole new perspective for people that know them.
I really hope they catch the person who did it, but that does little for the loss.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So happy belated July 4th peoples, I was down most the day partly from going outside for a bit, and getting sick from the humid heat yesterday.
I wasn't out long, just a few minutes, but it did me in.
I hope you all had a good day, and some fun if here in the USA.
Last night here it was booming, I sure wish I had the money people just burned up into trash that's all over the place.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Happy July 4. I have many fond memories of my time in the USA during my epic adventure in 1983. I visualize the USA as it was then.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Everything is different here but me.
Same street, worse trash, bums, and low life thugs roam around.
Not many kids playing today like in the 80s, we would have 15-20 at a time playing in the yard.
People are really dirty compared to the 80s here, it's a real shame what progressive regressives have done to my part of town.

It was never great around here as a kid, but it was what it was, most people where alright, we had our bad ones like everywhere.
Feuding between neighbors over whatever happened, kids broke stuff, a few break ins, but rarely something bad like now.
I think it was the late 80s where we had the first murder in the area, 90s a few more, and then the crack dealing started, and meth houses.
the 2000s we had a few more murders, one a double murder, it was at a prostitutes house.
I was surprised when that happened, I was like what a prostitute in the neighborhood.
Always had the local whore, but that was in name only most the time, not an actual one.

I have personally ran off several would be break ins, here, and next door.
I had to threaten a neighbor about drug needles in my driveway, and been in several fights over tings like that also.
My nephew was little then, but I would have killed one of those druggies over it if they kept it up.
I made sure they feared me, kept them away quite a bit, and others.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hello peoples :) keeping cool I hope, it's pretty nasty out here today, and most the US.
I went out for some food stuff, and was so happy to be back home so I can rest up some, hard to breath being a pathetic lump you know. :blush:
Well I'm back, got some Chili in my new cooking pot I got the other day, but today I'm having grilled steak :yum:
It's marinading right now, has some good marbling in it also so I know it will be tasty.

So, anyone having any fun lately ?
I don't get to have much fun, but love hearing about it when I can.
My little niece just went to Disney world, she had a lot of fun, and sent photos of all the deserts she got :laugh: I think maybe deserts are her favorite thing about it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well this turned out to be a very bad day for me, I lost my best friend.
It really hurts since he went a bit out of his mind the other day, and told me I wasn't his fried.
I have known him since 2005, he was like a close brother to me, and his wife a very nice woman also which I feel deep sympathy for since shes gone through so much.
At least he isn't suffering like he has been, but he leaves me, and a few others hurting very much.
I really wish I could do something for his wife somehow. :(
I'm really not good at this stuff, and quite pathetic dealing with it.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Oh Frosty, I'm so sorry.... very sad, what a shame :(
I know who it is. :(
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

beanthere wrote: June 29th, 2023, 12:12 am Hi all.
Man, my body hurts. Too much work and not enough sleep.
Oh, well. We are kind of in shock right now as a family. There is one of my wife's nephews in the Philippines who is a local politician.
He was just assasinated by a masked gunman who emptied his clip into him, and drove off on a motorcycle. The whole incident was recorded on a security camera,
and we saw this on a 30 second segment. Whenever we went to visit the family over there, he was the one who would always drive us around to places.
He was kind of a ladies man tho and had at least 8 kids with various women, the youngest kid being about 10 months old. Everyone's trying to find out who whacked him and why.
BT, I'm so sorry. That's unbelievable. It's not been a good year...
I hope you feel better soon tho...

My mum tripped up late March on a crossing in the town centre and broke her right elbow.
Have had very poorly neighbours here where I live as well and known them for years.
Their pets left behind as well...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: July 15th, 2023, 5:23 am Oh Frosty, I'm so sorry.... very sad, what a shame :(
I know who it is. :(
Thank you much, I'm pretty down about it.
I woke with my eyes glued shut this morning, and all swelled up around them, hurts a lot he was like a brother to me.
We had a lot of fun, and did a lot of mischief at work keeping people on their toes when we where still working.
We had a lot of fun at the gun range also, and just talking usually on a daily basses.
It's just hard, but that's life I guess, and death is a part of life.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty... I'm glad he's took those happy memories with him.
I know... I'd come over and make you a cuppa if I could. :flower:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thanks Sweet person, I appreciate the thoughts.
Maybe there will be a spot on a beach for me when I go, he enjoyed fishing a lot with his little dog.
I was told his ashes will be took to Florida, with his dogs, and spread in one of his favorite spots.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:

Hello peoples, I hope you are doing better than I am :)
I had a rough few days, and found out Nitro tabs are pretty good, but do nasty stuff to you after taking them.
Well anyway I am better today besides the tummy stuff, but after breakfast Ill be better I hope.

So, anything good going on this weekend ?
If I can I'm going to do a little house work that's been neglected, it's going to be really hot, humid, and dirty out today so I'm just staying cool inside.
I went out this morning , and it was 84f out already, and humid, it's suppose to get to 110-115 with the heat index.

Keep cool people, and enjoy what you can :cool2;
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My apologies for not being on much peoples, as you know I have some nasty health issues.
Lately they have been pretty much keeping me from doing anything, and I have been in bed a lot with it.
Since I can't take pain pills it's hard even for me to make myself food even some days.

Good thing is I have cookies, the bad thing is I have cookies :blush:
Yeah gotta love a good cookie, and some cold rich milk, but they are making me as round as one of the smileys I post.
Gotta break the habit.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I'm going to build a new PC.

I'll assemble it myself and save close to a 1000 euros.

But now that Intels 14th generation is soon to be released, I think I'll wait for it.

Intel LGA 1851 motherboards are gonna be released next year but I dont think I can wait that long.

LGA 1700 it probably is.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They want $600 just for an extra drive for my computer, I couldn't get close to building one for 1000 euros.

The last one I built myself back in 95 I think cost about $450, and people thought my nephew was cheating playing his online games.
Likely today with all the glut in windows it wouldn't even run, or hold the operating system.