This is totally scary!

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: This is totally scary!

I wish that you had posted this video on Gary Oak’s Corner in the going to a cashless society thread. I had thought that they had robbed Donald Trump of the 2020 because he wouldn’t have allowed them to start world war three but I believe that he also would have prevented the elimination of cash. What a coincidence that Al the talk show hosts are devout believers that a lifeless puppet is a good president.

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Here we go.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I should watch this again perhaps after watching his other videos just to understand what’s going on a bit better. It’s obvious that the mark of the beast is going to be in this as well. Is this getting a trial run in China which may be their puppet authoritarian state now ? They have already implemented the social credit score. Developments do be going on with increasing speed to these goals. What will the world be like in 2030 ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They also say you don't need fashion, and want everyone in uniforms as they eat bugs.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character