For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

:laugh: she saw you, and took off fast Odi :laugh:
Now that's how you snow drift.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 30th, 2023, 4:51 pm Hey Renee.

Seriously?

I swear you're only like 12 years old... :laugh:

When my nephews were pre-teens they would laugh at shit like that.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 6th, 2023, 11:37 am
Odinson wrote: June 30th, 2023, 4:51 pm Hey Renee.

Seriously?

I swear you're only like 12 years old... :laugh:

When my nephews were pre-teens they would laugh at shit like that.
I´m sorry... My niece and nephew have been here for 3 weeks and I have regressed to their level. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's all good Odi, why grow up, it's not much fun when you do. :thumbsup:
Look at her post shes laughing, she might live a few moments longer now.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female news.

I'm confused about this one woman I encounter on a regular basis.

I seem to make her anxious... She only looks me in the eyes momentarily.
Breathes heavily and acts squirmish.
The conversation is otherwise pleasant.

Do I creep her out, Renee? :think: :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would say make sure a booger isn't hanging off your nose, I being a man would act the same way :laugh:
I would tell you there is a booger hanging there though.
No telling, she might be into the boogeyman look, might be love. :heartfortwo:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 7th, 2023, 9:35 pm Female news.

How the hell should I know? What do I look like, Dear Abby?

She might just be shy or maybe she's socially awkward.

Then again, she might just be repelled by your skunk ape stink and she's holding her breath and protecting her eyes from the skunk gas.... :o
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You need to find where this is Odi, she might feed you a while if you find the one that puts those on. :laugh:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 10th, 2023, 10:13 pm

Then again, she might just be repelled by your skunk ape stink and she's holding her breath and protecting her eyes from the skunk gas.... :o
You have the female intuition... You know everything. :teehe:

She is a halfling so maybe the awesome height difference makes her uncomfortable.

Or maybe she has a massive schoolgirl crush on mighty Odi. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 11th, 2023, 10:37 am You need to find where this is Odi, she might feed you a while if you find the one that puts those on. :laugh:

Christ, and I thought I was huge and I was but thats beyond huge, enormous, colossal even.... :laugh:

I read somewhere that there is a company called "Big Bloomers" or some shit like that that makes ladies underwear up to a 15x. That's like a 9 foot waistline... :laugh: I know some very large women (400 to 600lbs) but none of them wear anything even approaching a 15x. You have to weigh like 800 to 1000 pounds to need underwear that big. :o

Are there really enough 1000 pound women out there that there is a need to manufacture underwear that big? From the TV shows I've seen about great big fat people, they usually don't wear undies. In fact a lot of them rarely wear clothes... :o

Human beings are a crazy bunch. No other animals in nature struggle with the crazy shit that we are afflicted with. Yes some animals exhibit some aberrant behavior but not to the degree that humans do... Unfortunately much of our aberrant behavior is self inflicted, like severe obesity, drug abuse, alcoholism, criminal activity, etc. but unlike the other animals, we make excuses for it and try to normalize it... :scratch: :kez:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 11th, 2023, 11:12 am

She is a halfling so maybe the awesome height difference makes her uncomfortable.

So she's a short fat chick... :thumbsup:

I do know a lot... No joke. BUT I cannot tell what is going through another woman's head without knowing her.

It does sound like you make her uncomfortable in some way. But I can't judge in what way you affect her. Hell, maybe she does have a crush on you. Why I don't know but then again some chicks with very strange sexual tastes enjoy reading Big Foot rape storys. :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 12th, 2023, 10:06 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 11th, 2023, 10:37 am You need to find where this is Odi, she might feed you a while if you find the one that puts those on. :laugh:

Christ, and I thought I was huge and I was but thats beyond huge, enormous, colossal even.... :laugh:

I read somewhere that there is a company called "Big Bloomers" or some shit like that that makes ladies underwear up to a 15x. That's like a 9 foot waistline... :laugh: I know some very large women (400 to 600lbs) but none of them wear anything even approaching a 15x. You have to weigh like 800 to 1000 pounds to need underwear that big. :o

Are there really enough 1000 pound women out there that there is a need to manufacture underwear that big? From the TV shows I've seen about great big fat people, they usually don't wear undies. In fact a lot of them rarely wear clothes... :o

Human beings are a crazy bunch. No other animals in nature struggle with the crazy shit that we are afflicted with. Yes some animals exhibit some aberrant behavior but not to the degree that humans do... Unfortunately much of our aberrant behavior is self inflicted, like severe obesity, drug abuse, alcoholism, criminal activity, etc. but unlike the other animals, we make excuses for it and try to normalize it... :scratch: :kez:
I'm sure those are not for a human since she would be 50 foot tall :teehe:
I have seen some pretty big ones in stores before though, and some surprisingly huge.
As you said a lot don't wear them when huge, most can not even get out of bed when over 600 or so pounds without help, or a special lift.
One not long ago here the fire department had to go in, and take a chainsaw to make a big door just to get her out, she died I think in the hospital.
Really sad people get like that, we need a major change in what is being sold as food, and whats sold as healthy even.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 12th, 2023, 10:13 am

I do know a lot... No joke. BUT I cannot tell what is going through another woman's head without knowing her.

It does sound like you make her uncomfortable in some way. But I can't judge in what way you affect her. Hell, maybe she does have a crush on you. Why I don't know but then again some chicks with very strange sexual tastes enjoy reading Big Foot rape storys. :wacko:
She is very attractive.

Young women, and boys, generally act nervous and squirmy because the boss daddy swagger makes their confidence implode like Titan.

But she would be around 30 so you´d think she is used to men by now.

She does act like a schoolgirl with a crush with the little smiles and all... Dont know for sure. :think:

Many women have a thing for bigfoot men and I think the story bigfoot is just an aggressive, lusty and large man. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 13th, 2023, 9:10 am

She is very attractive.

Young women, and boys, generally act nervous and squirmy because the boss daddy swagger makes their confidence implode like Titan.

She does act like a schoolgirl with a crush with the little smiles and all... Dont know for sure. :think:

Many women have a thing for bigfoot men and I think the story bigfoot is just an aggressive, lusty and large man. :teehe:
I guess for some it could represent an large aggressive man but then why not make the rapist a big hairy guy??? :think: Why does it have to be an inhuman monster? To me it's a lot like beastiality, like sex with a gorilla or chimpanzee. It's very weird and perverse... It's like the henti alien tentacle sex shit. It comes right out of a diseased mind.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 12th, 2023, 10:47 pm

I have seen some pretty big ones in stores before though, and some surprisingly huge.
As you said a lot don't wear them when huge, most can not even get out of bed when over 600 or so pounds without help, or a special lift.
One not long ago here the fire department had to go in, and take a chainsaw to make a big door just to get her out, she died I think in the hospital.
Really sad people get like that, we need a major change in what is being sold as food, and whats sold as healthy even.
Yeah, the underwear in the pic are probably novelty joke underwear. But as I said there are women's undies made up to size 15x that have a 9 foot waistband.

Years ago my cousin tried to get me into the internet Webcam, sex worker, business. She was big into it and made a lot of cash doing it. I never went through with it because making a living as a fat fetish model never really appealed to me for a lot of reasons. But for those girls that do it, more power to them. But anyway... I did get introduced to several big girls that made a very good living doing it and some of them were absolutely enormous, like 5 or 600lbs. In fact one that I still keep in contact with recently crossed over the 700lb mark. There was a big celebration on-line for her in the fat fetish community... Don't look at me, I don't get it. :laugh:

But what I guess what I saying is that even the woman I just mentioned doesn't wear 15x undies so who the hell is that underwear made for??? :unsure:

As for the food situation in this country, yes you are right. A major nutrional overhaul of the industry is needed but more than that, the quantities that people eat and are considered normal must change as well. The recommended daily caloric intake for the average adult is somewhere are 2000 calories a day but even that is probably too much for most people. Most Americans are probably exceeding that number by at least 500 calories a day and the severely obese are usually exceeding it by thousands of calories per day. Super obese people tend to eat constantly. They eat big meals and then snack on shit all day long. You don't get to be supersized without eating to excess. Yes genetics plays a big part but you can take steps to help mitigate that. I'm living proof that it can be done and I know it's extremely hard and it takes the kind of discipline most people don't have It's a daily battle but it still beats spending your life as a 600lb blob who can barely move.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 13th, 2023, 9:20 am
Odinson wrote: July 13th, 2023, 9:10 am

She is very attractive.

I guess for some it could represent an large aggressive man but then why not make the rapist a big hairy guy??? :think: Why does it have to be an inhuman monster? To me it's a lot like beastiality, like sex with a gorilla or chimpanzee. It's very weird and perverse... It's like the henti alien tentacle sex shit. It comes right out of a diseased mind.
Its because stories need exaggerated characters inorder to keep it interesting... And your brain doesnt necessarily relate the large man with danger... Unless he is a Hun or something.
But you certainly relate bigfoot to danger.

King Kong and Ann Darrow.

Bigfoot is intelligent and semi-human.

He is aggressive and violent... But he is gentle towards her.

If these books were vanilla, not perverse, they wouldnt have as many readers... You get vanilla in real-life. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 13th, 2023, 9:49 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 12th, 2023, 10:47 pm

Yeah, the underwear in the pic are probably novelty joke underwear. But as I said there are women's undies made up to size 15x that have a 9 foot waistband.

Years ago my cousin tried to get me into the internet Webcam, sex worker, business. She was big into it and made a lot of cash doing it. I never went through with it because making a living as a fat fetish model never really appealed to me for a lot of reasons. But for those girls that do it, more power to them. But anyway... I did get introduced to several big girls that made a very good living doing it and some of them were absolutely enormous, like 5 or 600lbs. In fact one that I still keep in contact with recently crossed over the 700lb mark. There was a big celebration on-line for her in the fat fetish community... Don't look at me, I don't get it. :laugh:

But what I guess what I saying is that even the woman I just mentioned doesn't wear 15x undies so who the hell is that underwear made for??? :unsure:

As for the food situation in this country, yes you are right. A major nutrional overhaul of the industry is needed but more than that, the quantities that people eat and are considered normal must change as well. The recommended daily caloric intake for the average adult is somewhere are 2000 calories a day but even that is probably too much for most people. Most Americans are probably exceeding that number by at least 500 calories a day and the severely obese are usually exceeding it by thousands of calories per day. Super obese people tend to eat constantly. They eat big meals and then snack on shit all day long. You don't get to be supersized without eating to excess. Yes genetics plays a big part but you can take steps to help mitigate that. I'm living proof that it can be done and I know it's extremely hard and it takes the kind of discipline most people don't have It's a daily battle but it still beats spending your life as a 600lb blob who can barely move.
Argggg ! Celebrating hitting 700 lbs, that is really sick of people unless they are loosing weight.
fetish, or not you are celebrating a bad habit, lifestyle, and more important the girls life.
In daily life most people that weight are miserable in themselves, and it takes most of your freedom away as well since you are usually stuck in a bed.
I would also hate to see the food bill today.

Hell I'm miserable being 20 over my desired weight, let along another 500 lbs added to that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The pork, and Chicken industry came up with the bad red meat thing back in the mid 70s, the catch phrase was eat more white meat.
It's common in the food industry, and some other ones like lead, and tobacco isn't harmful till it was.
People have been eating red meat how long, forever maybe.
Now what is put in that red meat is a different story, but the same can be said for white meat, and even veggies.