For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

LOL, I saw this, and said yeah, it's Odi's kind of thing. :teehe:
I saw a girl today go by, and man she had a nice butt, nice everything else also, but alas it was all plastic, and paint. :laugh:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 14th, 2023, 2:49 pm The pork, and Chicken industry came up with the bad red meat thing back in the mid 70s, the catch phrase was eat more white meat.
It's common in the food industry, and some other ones like lead, and tobacco isn't harmful till it was.
People have been eating red meat how long, forever maybe.
Now what is put in that red meat is a different story, but the same can be said for white meat, and even veggies.

Bullshit. I wouldn't trust the IHME as far as I could throw it. It's funded by Bill and Melinda Gates and it's tied in with the WHO. There is an agenda in everything it does and publishes.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 14th, 2023, 2:45 pm
Renee wrote: July 13th, 2023, 9:49 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 12th, 2023, 10:47 pm
Renee wrote: July 12th, 2023, 10:06 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 11th, 2023, 10:37 am You need to find where this is Odi, she might feed you a while if you find the one that puts those on. :laugh:

Christ, and I thought I was huge and I was but thats beyond huge, enormous, colossal even.... :laugh:

I read somewhere that there is a company called "Big Bloomers" or some shit like that that makes ladies underwear up to a 15x. That's like a 9 foot waistline... :laugh: I know some very large women (400 to 600lbs) but none of them wear anything even approaching a 15x. You have to weigh like 800 to 1000 pounds to need underwear that big. :o

Are there really enough 1000 pound women out there that there is a need to manufacture underwear that big? From the TV shows I've seen about great big fat people, they usually don't wear undies. In fact a lot of them rarely wear clothes... :o

Human beings are a crazy bunch. No other animals in nature struggle with the crazy shit that we are afflicted with. Yes some animals exhibit some aberrant behavior but not to the degree that humans do... Unfortunately much of our aberrant behavior is self inflicted, like severe obesity, drug abuse, alcoholism, criminal activity, etc. but unlike the other animals, we make excuses for it and try to normalize it... :scratch: :kez:
I'm sure those are not for a human since she would be 50 foot tall :teehe:
I have seen some pretty big ones in stores before though, and some surprisingly huge.
As you said a lot don't wear them when huge, most can not even get out of bed when over 600 or so pounds without help, or a special lift.
One not long ago here the fire department had to go in, and take a chainsaw to make a big door just to get her out, she died I think in the hospital.
Really sad people get like that, we need a major change in what is being sold as food, and whats sold as healthy even.
Yeah, the underwear in the pic are probably novelty joke underwear. But as I said there are women's undies made up to size 15x that have a 9 foot waistband.

Years ago my cousin tried to get me into the internet Webcam, sex worker, business. She was big into it and made a lot of cash doing it. I never went through with it because making a living as a fat fetish model never really appealed to me for a lot of reasons. But for those girls that do it, more power to them. But anyway... I did get introduced to several big girls that made a very good living doing it and some of them were absolutely enormous, like 5 or 600lbs. In fact one that I still keep in contact with recently crossed over the 700lb mark. There was a big celebration on-line for her in the fat fetish community... Don't look at me, I don't get it. :laugh:

But what I guess what I saying is that even the woman I just mentioned doesn't wear 15x undies so who the hell is that underwear made for??? :unsure:

As for the food situation in this country, yes you are right. A major nutrional overhaul of the industry is needed but more than that, the quantities that people eat and are considered normal must change as well. The recommended daily caloric intake for the average adult is somewhere are 2000 calories a day but even that is probably too much for most people. Most Americans are probably exceeding that number by at least 500 calories a day and the severely obese are usually exceeding it by thousands of calories per day. Super obese people tend to eat constantly. They eat big meals and then snack on shit all day long. You don't get to be supersized without eating to excess. Yes genetics plays a big part but you can take steps to help mitigate that. I'm living proof that it can be done and I know it's extremely hard and it takes the kind of discipline most people don't have It's a daily battle but it still beats spending your life as a 600lb blob who can barely move.
Argggg ! Celebrating hitting 700 lbs, that is really sick of people unless they are loosing weight.
fetish, or not you are celebrating a bad habit, lifestyle, and more important the girls life.
In daily life most people that weight are miserable in themselves, and it takes most of your freedom away as well since you are usually stuck in a bed.
I would also hate to see the food bill today.

Hell I'm miserable being 20 over my desired weight, let along another 500 lbs added to that.
Yes it's a little strange. I certainly don't get it, but the girl in question is happy and that's what matters, I guess. She's a "Feedee / Gainer" and makes her living with a fans only page, selling clips, pictures, etc and she does live cam stuff. She and her boyfriend make a decent living at it. She jokingly refers to her business as "fat for cash" :laugh:. Supposedly her goal it to become the fattest woman in the world. I guess everyone has to have a dream even if it looks like a trip to the loony bin to others.... :laugh:

Funny thing is the do-gooder morons made exploiting your self in carnivals and circuses illegal and socially unacceptable by the late 20th century. But nowadays doing the exact same thing on the interwebs is just fine... :kez: The world is one big ball of circle-jerk bullshit.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 18th, 2023, 6:43 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 14th, 2023, 2:49 pm The pork, and Chicken industry came up with the bad red meat thing back in the mid 70s, the catch phrase was eat more white meat.
It's common in the food industry, and some other ones like lead, and tobacco isn't harmful till it was.
People have been eating red meat how long, forever maybe.
Now what is put in that red meat is a different story, but the same can be said for white meat, and even veggies.

Bullshit. I wouldn't trust the IHME as far as I could throw it. It's funded by Bill and Melinda Gates and it's tied in with the WHO. There is an agenda in everything it does and publishes.
I have seem other studies over the years that tell the same, and also look at our ancestry, we have always ate red meat.
Now not saying eat it every day, the old caveman didn't neither should we, but it's not bad.
Whats bad though is whats put in it, how it's stored, and if burnt, burnt red meat is bad as any other chard substances usually are in quantity.
Same as vegetables if you can call that crap being sold in stores, it's sick what is sold in most places.
Growing our food in crude oil products also, food nutrition has gone way down since the use of our Fertilizers made of that stuff.
Just rambling, but not much is really safe anymore, or healthy.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 18th, 2023, 6:53 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 11th, 2023, 10:37 am You need to find where this is Odi, she might feed you a while if you find the one that puts those on. :laugh:
Christ, and I thought I was huge and I was but thats beyond huge, enormous, colossal even.... :laugh:

I read somewhere that there is a company called "Big Bloomers" or some shit like that that makes ladies underwear up to a 15x. That's like a 9 foot waistline... :laugh: I know some very large women (400 to 600lbs) but none of them wear anything even approaching a 15x. You have to weigh like 800 to 1000 pounds to need underwear that big. :o

Are there really enough 1000 pound women out there that there is a need to manufacture underwear that big? From the TV shows I've seen about great big fat people, they usually don't wear undies. In fact a lot of them rarely wear clothes... :o

Human beings are a crazy bunch. No other animals in nature struggle with the crazy shit that we are afflicted with. Yes some animals exhibit some aberrant behavior but not to the degree that humans do... Unfortunately much of our aberrant behavior is self inflicted, like severe obesity, drug abuse, alcoholism, criminal activity, etc. but unlike the other animals, we make excuses for it and try to normalize it... :scratch: :kez:
I have seen some pretty big ones in stores before though, and some surprisingly huge.
As you said a lot don't wear them when huge, most can not even get out of bed when over 600 or so pounds without help, or a special lift.
One not long ago here the fire department had to go in, and take a chainsaw to make a big door just to get her out, she died I think in the hospital.
Really sad people get like that, we need a major change in what is being sold as food, and whats sold as healthy even.
Yeah, the underwear in the pic are probably novelty joke underwear. But as I said there are women's undies made up to size 15x that have a 9 foot waistband.

Years ago my cousin tried to get me into the internet Webcam, sex worker, business. She was big into it and made a lot of cash doing it. I never went through with it because making a living as a fat fetish model never really appealed to me for a lot of reasons. But for those girls that do it, more power to them. But anyway... I did get introduced to several big girls that made a very good living doing it and some of them were absolutely enormous, like 5 or 600lbs. In fact one that I still keep in contact with recently crossed over the 700lb mark. There was a big celebration on-line for her in the fat fetish community... Don't look at me, I don't get it. :laugh:

But what I guess what I saying is that even the woman I just mentioned doesn't wear 15x undies so who the hell is that underwear made for??? :unsure:

As for the food situation in this country, yes you are right. A major nutrional overhaul of the industry is needed but more than that, the quantities that people eat and are considered normal must change as well. The recommended daily caloric intake for the average adult is somewhere are 2000 calories a day but even that is probably too much for most people. Most Americans are probably exceeding that number by at least 500 calories a day and the severely obese are usually exceeding it by thousands of calories per day. Super obese people tend to eat constantly. They eat big meals and then snack on shit all day long. You don't get to be supersized without eating to excess. Yes genetics plays a big part but you can take steps to help mitigate that. I'm living proof that it can be done and I know it's extremely hard and it takes the kind of discipline most people don't have It's a daily battle but it still beats spending your life as a 600lb blob who can barely move.
Argggg ! Celebrating hitting 700 lbs, that is really sick of people unless they are loosing weight.
fetish, or not you are celebrating a bad habit, lifestyle, and more important the girls life.
In daily life most people that weight are miserable in themselves, and it takes most of your freedom away as well since you are usually stuck in a bed.

Hell I'm miserable being 20 over my desired weight, let along another 500 lbs added to that.
Yes it's a little strange. I certainly don't get it, but the girl in question is happy and that's what matters, I guess. She's a "Feedee / Gainer" and makes her living with a fans only page, selling clips, pictures, etc and she does live cam stuff. She and her boyfriend make a decent living at it. She jokingly refers to her business as "fat for cash" :laugh:. Supposedly her goal it to become the fattest woman in the world. I guess everyone has to have a dream even if it looks like a trip to the loony bin to others.... :laugh:

Funny thing is the do-gooder morons made exploiting your self in carnivals and circuses illegal and socially unacceptable by the late 20th century. But nowadays doing the exact same thing on the interwebs is just fine... :kez: The world is one big ball of circle-jerk bullshit.
Yeah it's a joke, a sick deviant bad clown show is what it is, and today's bread, and circus.
I would say she feels good because of the attention, and money.
She will not feel so good dying from it, but to each their own, we all have some issues. Cookies make me happy for a moment you know. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 18th, 2023, 4:31 pm
Renee wrote: July 18th, 2023, 6:53 am

Yeah it's a joke, a sick deviant bad clown show is what it is, and today's bread, and circus.
I would say she feels good because of the attention, and money.
She will not feel so good dying from it, but to each their own, we all have some issues. Cookies make me happy for a moment you know. :teehe:
Everyone dies from something. No one gets out of here alive. Might as well be from something you enjoy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, but damn cookies, they are in my face now as I type this.
Gotta stop doing this to myself, just a few cookies left.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shes doing some Odi training, very impressive the pole held up.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She was getting away from Odi.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 30th, 2023, 5:32 pm She was getting away from Odi.

:rofl:

If that's real, I gotta get me a few pairs of those... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 23rd, 2023, 1:20 pm Shes doing some Odi training, very impressive the pole held up.

That pole was on the ragged edge of saying "Fuck it. I'm out of here".... :laugh:

I know plenty of skinny girls that couldn't even do that little bit of pole climbing. Gotta hand it to her, at least she gave it a go.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 10:24 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 30th, 2023, 5:32 pm She was getting away from Odi.

:rofl:

If that's real, I gotta get me a few pairs of those... :laugh:
White women and their leggings... :teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gravity isn’t doing any of them any favours.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 10:37 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 23rd, 2023, 1:20 pm Shes doing some Odi training, very impressive the pole held up.

That pole was on the ragged edge of saying "Fuck it. I'm out of here".... :laugh:

I know plenty of skinny girls that couldn't even do that little bit of pole climbing. Gotta hand it to her, at least she gave it a go.
Have you ever been to a "medieval times" restaurant?

Looks pretty neat.

I didnt think they were real.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Oh Lizzo Lizzo Lizzo...

She has been accused of aexual harassment.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 4th, 2023, 4:38 am

Have you ever been to a "medieval times" restaurant?

Looks pretty neat.

I didnt think they were real.
Yes they are real. I went to one once, many years ago. The kids were small at the time. I think my oldest was about 9.

It's kinda fun. The kids liked it but the food... :yuk: Under cooked cornish hen and grape juice... :yuk:

The tournament is staged and choreographed just like a Renn Faire. One of the knights was a guy I knew from my Renn Faire days. He was a professional jouster. He had more scars on him and had more broken bones than I could count... Crazy bastard. He took the job with Medieval Times because it was safer. His body couldn't take the punishment of full contact jousting anymore.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: August 4th, 2023, 7:47 am Oh Lizzo Lizzo Lizzo...

Yeah Mister Potato head wife said her husband is not to be leered at with those hungry eyes, and buttered up. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 4th, 2023, 7:47 am Oh Lizzo Lizzo Lizzo...

Yeah this is what happens when you're large and in charge.... That fat bitche's head is probably bigger than her ass by now. We can probably safely assume that she's a real bear to work for.

According to the lawsuit, at one point, Lizzo worked her dancers so hard that one if them pissed or shit herself because she was afraid to take a bathroom break for fear of losing her job....Maybe if she hadn't eaten those last 4 chilli dogs and that six of Heineken before dance practice???...
Just sayin .....:laugh: .

Poor girl probably had to soothe her jangled nerves with a box of donuts.... :laugh:

Yes I'm cruel and unfeeling, especially toward these useless entertainment types. I just can't find the sympathy for clowns who's goal in life is to perform what amounts to an updated minstrel show for horny wobble watchers.... :kez: