Hello, and welcome Genocide088

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hello, and welcome Genocide088

HI, and welcome to the forum, it's not much, but we seem to keep going thanks to the great memebee host.
Post as you will, and please moderate yourself, most people do it seems, and it's appreciated very much.
I'm not on much as of late, health stuff, but I welcome thoughts, and ideas of any culture, or wisdom that can be given.
Everyone has a fascinating history if we look deep enough if we have an open mind to look.

Sorry for going on, welcome again, and enjoy what you can. :)

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
genocide088

Re: Hello, and welcome Genocide088

well thanks for the welcome. And will try to abide by your wishes

the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me. no one, no thing, no race, no organization, no govermrnt, no murdered history shall ever get a free pass

thank you
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I like that, none deserve a free pass even if we usually agree with some.
We are suppose to think for ourselves after all, not just go with the majority, or faction.
People want to be different so much, but most fall into the crowd in thought.

Oh, and thank you for joining, more ideas are always good in my book.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
genocide088

Blue Frost wrote: July 24th, 2023, 11:33 pm LOL, I like that, none deserve a free pass even if we usually agree with some.
We are suppose to think for ourselves after all, not just go with the majority, or faction.
People want to be different so much, but most fall into the crowd in thought.

Oh, and thank you for joining, more ideas are always good in my book.
oh and i should add i am very much against censorship. elon musk feels the same way. only time ever to censor is to protect children or some real victims ohterwise its get the gloves off

censorship a invention of the lefts its something i am very much against. this the half of what we call murdered history.

even if its the world is flat clowns discusses why the world is flat. the other side can chime in with why this is nonsense

and the truth will come out.

only danger is you only need to be 5% smarter than the idiot out there and he believes you as you some kind of genius

much of youtube is like that. there is a hell of lot of lies and garbage on youtube but i am sure you know that already
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I challenge people to change my mind all the time, it doesn't happen much, and people usually resort in cursing at me.
I believe the same way also when it comes to censorship, but there is exceptions like attacks on people like some do for speaking out on flat earth stuff.
Cursing a lot also i will ask for that to stop, now, and then is acceptable though.
Racism is another, it it gets out of hand Ill ask it stopped.
I consider us all the human race by the way, we all have some genetic difference is all.

Speaking of race, it kind of bothers me since we are all the human race, to be called racist is like hating ones self in my opinion.
I know what they are saying, but it's all ignorance on their part, and society for accepting that term.
Even official papers have what race are you here, when I write human, some get upset with me till I school them a little.
genocide088

Blue Frost wrote: July 25th, 2023, 3:17 pm I challenge people to change my mind all the time, it doesn't happen much, and people usually resort in cursing at me.
I believe the same way also when it comes to censorship, but there is exceptions like attacks on people like some do for speaking out on flat earth stuff.
Cursing a lot also i will ask for that to stop, now, and then is acceptable though.
Racism is another, it it gets out of hand Ill ask it stopped.
I consider us all the human race by the way, we all have some genetic difference is all.

Speaking of race, it kind of bothers me since we are all the human race, to be called racist is like hating ones self in my opinion.
I know what they are saying, but it's all ignorance on their part, and society for accepting that term.
Even official papers have what race are you here, when I write human, some get upset with me till I school them a little.
yes i agree. i think many people have huge mental issues when they talk its on autopilot at least here in thailand all the fuked up expats ive known over the years. you have no idea how i have suffered and been burnt bad meeting this losers. you cant have any conversation with them as then they would have to be sane but they are insane.

have you ever been a expat or met them?

anyone that thinks its bad having some conversation based on logic in there home country just you wait til you become a expat and have to deal with these people
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have dwelt with quite a few, a lot of ones on drugs, and needing a fix also which is the worst.
Violent, angry, and illogical.
Been in a lot of fights dealing with them over the years.
It's not a matter of color, or demographic, anyone that has those issues are pretty much frying brain cells, and chemistry is all off.
It was fun messing with them sometimes, it's like grabbing a goat by the horns, and shaking it. :teehe:

Till the last few years I could get away with that stuff, not anymore.