Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
genocide088

Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

this for mr oak. pee yai my good friend even boxed against him in a tvc and him and others i knew were in a movie with him

true love a b movie he did

hes quite nice person many people that say of him that met him

i like this its entertaining

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

genocide088 wrote: July 31st, 2023, 11:54 pm this is just incredible. like hell your dog was ever as smart as this dog

this dog must have a even higher than 100 iq as i could find people in the world would have figured this out

All I could think of watching that was nasty.
People are quite nasty, but at least we don't walk on all fours, and get on the sink, and counters.
The people who own that dog, nope I wouldn't eat at that house.

I don't blame the dog for escaping the nasty humans.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

genocide088 wrote: August 1st, 2023, 10:46 pm parrot disguise himself as a cat

LOL gotta prank the stupid cats it was likely thinking.
My guess is the parrot is way smarter than them.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I'm absolutely old now

Yong Jessie

To the exact same conclusion of life to live by. He does not say it as strongly as i do below but its the same thoughts. And also a good custom made table video.

If any customer of yours starts hammering you down on the price of your work. TELL THEM TO "FUK OFF MENTAL DEFECTIVE WE ARE DONE."
As the times he listened to such "CAVIAR TASTE WITH A PIZZA FACE" ass clowns these were also his worst non stop problematic customers. And even lost money.

Goto 15:57 - 17:40

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That video made me want to get back into woodworking, but I have no idea of anyone who could afford my tables at $34,000.
Me, and my dad used to make stuff, and sell it, stools, chest, chairs, and other things.
We never made a lot of money, but we where making some.
At one time we made tea table, and chairs for kids, we would sit up on the roadside, and sell them sometimes.
I still remember some of the kids faces being so excited, that was worth more than money.

Speaking of problematic, I had a woman get mad at me for someone else work done on her car.
She wanted me to check her fluids, and after shutting her hood the car rattled, she blamed that on me, and insisted I pay for getting it fixed.
I had to show her that when she got her car repaired after she wrecked it the guy didn't put the car back right, he just hammered the stuff out, and painted over it.
I put a rubber bushing under it, and said good day, I wont check it again for you.
I wasn't even getting paid for checking it anyhow :bored:
Yong Jessie

yes and yes and 1st yes $34 000 usd for a table is outrageous but point remains be in control of what you are worth and not allow others to waste your time best throw them in the garbage where they belong.

2nd yes everyone thinks being this super duper nice guy will get you far in life. News flash it wont. Elon Musk has fired very many people. What 66% of the Twitter staff or something. Cut down to a lean mean fighting machine. I actually believe there are more shitty people in the world than good ones.

Have to be tough in this world. Its a great skill if one can quickly after 1 minute suss someone out do i really want to do anything with this person or not.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

With the junk they call furniture now i can see a high price for the real stuff, at least it's not glue, and splinters, or just plastic.
Yong Jessie

If you thought about getting back into woodworking how bout working on this. Cool.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I cringed when he drilled it out, I think he should have came up with another idea.
He could have had the tusk dipped in epoxy also in a pressure chamber, it would have been stronger.

I love the laugh she had when seeing the fake tusk.
She seems a good woman to put up with him.
Yong Jessie

i like this too. You think about this for few minutes of silence. it has a very deep meaning pertains to many things in life!

Yong Jessie

Unbelievable. People would do good to have drill sergeant like this to kick them in the ass. DISPLINE its missing big time in todays society. Much of this would never make it the big cinema nowadays. Very politically incorrect.

Yong Jessie

And now this classic even more important to take a listen to.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yong Jessie wrote: August 16th, 2023, 12:57 pm Unbelievable. People would do good to have drill sergeant like this to kick them in the ass. DISPLINE its missing big time in todays society. Much of this would never make it the big cinema nowadays. Very politically incorrect.

A lot can't take it now, and they wash out over the pressure, the US military is in bad shape over it.
Besides the weak mind, the bodies are so weak also now, they have very little tolerance for mental, or physical stress.

As weak as I am today from all I have had happen to me I could likely still take on the new recruits for a shot time maybe.

LOL, they would have to stay close to me because I can't run after them.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

I like that "Mad as hell" clip... never seen that movie.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We all know what he is saying is so true, and it's gotten much worse lately.
Greece is already going to a digital currency, because we know how great their money has been the last decade, or so.

Yong Jessie

Twilight turtle wrote: August 19th, 2023, 6:46 am I like that "Mad as hell" clip... never seen that movie.
A movie way ahead of time. For sure anyone REAL rights are way less now than that which was made 47 years ago.
Yong Jessie

And now onto a more lighter note. Some people just have these talents for strange things.

Yong Jessie

The 2 fatties maybe should have been added to that thread. But the site of there Hippo assses falling throwing the bed unbelievable stuff. Its like watching a cartoon.

Yong Jessie

Again like watching a cartoon.
Oh the clueless wonder westerners there are in south east asia. Thailand mostly. This from Cambodia.

It should have been titled HAND GRENADE VS IDIOT