Would You Ever Take Part In A Paid Medical Experiment?

General talk, and discussion.
the wizard

... if you were offered cash to partake in a medical experiment that involved taking pills and then providing an assessment of the effect the pills had on you would you do it?

... have you ever taken part in an experiment like that before?

... also, how would you react if you found out the government was secretly doing stuff to you for research purposes? stuff like hitting you with microwaves signals or putting chemicals in the drinking water?

... comments?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We are all in a big experiment, the parma, food, air, water is all part of it.
Government has pretty much let big pharma have their way so not to be bankrupt by lawsuits even.
With the people in government on the payroll how can these people be held accountable.
GMO food, Fluoride in the water, meds in the water, petrol in the water, plastics, and not to mention radio, and microwave output all around us.
No I wouldn't be a lab monkey if paid, i don't like it the way it is now without being paid.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
the wizard

... lol! thanks a lot for your comments, Blue Frost! well said! :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hello Wizard, I hope you are well, and happy :)
No I rather not take anything unless proven , but sometimes I have to take something.
The meds I'm on now I'm testing, it's a must with blood pressure in the 200 range.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
genocide088

Re: Would You Ever Take Part In A Paid Medical Experiment?

when i was in Switzerland. friend there that didnt help me look for a job as much as i wanted too.

this being around 2008. he had the idea a job for me i goto this one hospital they needed people to be experimented on and would be paid. but the money you get only for those days. and i think you have to sign some damage waiver. i didnt do it

you should really only be taking part in these experiements if you life is on the line. then ok i guess
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Would You Ever Take Part In A Paid Medical Experiment?

I had an aunt with cancer, and she had to travel a long way to get an experimental treatment.
The treatment had good outcomes, but wasn't approved by the FDA yet, but she got it, and it helped her.
Thats the only way I would try something, if my life was already going to end if I didn't.