For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Odinson wrote: August 14th, 2023, 6:03 am Renee thinks having sex with an ebony BBW is rassenschande.
No, not true... It's not the color of a girls skin or her weight that I object to. Its her behavior and attitude. Lizzo is a hoodrat. She is cheap, corse goods. I don't care how many flute lessons she has taken or where she has trained musically. She presents herself as loud, ill mannered, pushy, entitled, narcissistic, and just all around obnoxious. I've actually heard educated black men say that she is the poster chick for everything that is wrong and undesirable with black women in America today.

Furthermore I have no doubt that she is a supporter of BLM and sympathizes with the St. Floyd movement. So it's not her skin pigment that bugs me...It's her persona and the fact that she presents herself as a role model for young black girls.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Lizzo is worse than a hoodrat, shes Hollywood, and today's agenda to keep people in the gutter.
A hoodrat has zero power to bend the minds of kids, and stupid people who watch garbage.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 15th, 2023, 1:34 pm
Odinson wrote: August 10th, 2023, 5:12 pm
Renee wrote: August 9th, 2023, 8:42 pm
Odinson wrote: August 7th, 2023, 5:39 pm
Renee wrote: August 4th, 2023, 9:19 am
Odinson wrote: August 4th, 2023, 4:38 am

Have you ever been to a "medieval times" restaurant?

Looks pretty neat.

I didnt think they were real.
Yes they are real. I went to one once, many years ago. The kids were small at the time. I think my oldest was about 9.

It's kinda fun. The kids liked it but the food... :yuk: Under cooked cornish hen and grape juice... :yuk:

The tournament is staged and choreographed just like a Renn Faire. One of the knights was a guy I knew from my Renn Faire days. He was a professional jouster. He had more scars on him and had more broken bones than I could count... Crazy bastard. He took the job with Medieval Times because it was safer. His body couldn't take the punishment of full contact jousting anymore.
The dishes in the menu look very simple like in medieval times. :teehe:

Chicken should be cooked until the skin is crispy.

Are the waitresses and waiters in medieval character?

Professional jouster... Very 21st century profession. :teehe:

Full contact jousting means that they do attack each other with padded lances while on horseback?
As I said the food is pretty bad or at least it was when I went.

The servers are in simplified costume. They are in a sort of semi character. You sit in cheering sections assigned to a particular knight...The servers aren't professional Renn Faire actors that take their accents and language or dress seriously.

Full contact jousting is a rough and expensive sport. You need custom armor, a trained "charger" (tournament horse) and equipment that meets the IJA standards for safety. See the link to the equipment specs.

http://www.ija-usa.com/equipment-specs.html

Pro jousting has been around since the late 70s when Renn Faire jousters decided they wanted something more authentic, and less theatrical. Many of the knights spend at least a decade honing their technique and perfecting their craft. It became a real international sport in the 1990s. It's dangerous and only crazy guys do it.
So they do act sort of "medieval" like in a medieval comedy?

Sounds like fun. :teehe:

The restaurant is open from morning to evening... Are the tournaments running the whole day or do you have to reserve a spot for the days show?

Wow they are getting struck off the saddle like test dummies. :laugh:
Even with the gear, that is a very heavy blow to the body.

Looks like the guys get bleeding injuries at times.
When I went there it was a late afternoon or evening thing. There were 2 shows a day. It was a long time ago. I may have changed since then.

Someone occasionally gets hurt but a lot of the show is more theatrical and they take great pains to do it safely.

It's not like pro jousting where could actually land in the hospital.
Pro jousting looks like the real thing from the middle-ages.

I love the buxom waitresses in corsets. :laugh:

Thats why we love the fat girls. :wub: :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 15th, 2023, 1:47 pm
Odinson wrote: August 14th, 2023, 6:03 am Renee thinks having sex with an ebony BBW is rassenschande.
No, not true... It's not the color of a girls skin or her weight that I object to. Its her behavior and attitude. Lizzo is a hoodrat. She is cheap, corse goods. I don't care how many flute lessons she has taken or where she has trained musically. She presents herself as loud, ill mannered, pushy, entitled, narcissistic, and just all around obnoxious. I've actually heard educated black men say that she is the poster chick for everything that is wrong and undesirable with black women in America today.

Furthermore I have no doubt that she is a supporter of BLM and sympathizes with the St. Floyd movement. So it's not her skin pigment that bugs me...It's her persona and the fact that she presents herself as a role model for young black girls.
I do understand why they aint finding them attractive... When you have been subjected to that behavior since childhood, you probably wont find any black girl attractive.

I dont really know how she acts outside of her music videos.

She is pretty hot though... On the outside. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 16th, 2023, 1:01 pm

I do understand why they aint finding them attractive... When you have been subjected to that behavior since childhood, you probably wont find any black girl attractive.

You think she's hot because she is obese and black, and you love smoked pork chops.... :laugh:

Truth is Lizzo very much represents, the liberal feminist/ race baiter, ideal. A so-called empowered black woman of today.... Overweight, angry, entitled, and constantly demanding that the world finds her attractive. An overbearing harpy who hates herself almost as much as she hates the world around her. Pretty much the worst role model young black girls could ever have.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Brainwashed mass of crap is what I see in her like the majority is now.
A great example of little knowledge, and bad education along with the lack of critical thinking skills.
Even if she was thin, and looked gorgeous I wouldn't want her, Ill take the smart girl with bad hair, and alright face.

I post photos of pretty girls all the time, and wonder how pretty are they inside, and thoughtful.
Beauty is only a short part of life when it comes to looks, it's what you are inside that counts.

I guess for a snack it doesn't matter to a Sasquatch though, just the marbling, and fat content. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 16th, 2023, 4:02 pm Brainwashed mass of crap is what I see in her like the majority is now.
A great example of little knowledge, and bad education along with the lack of critical thinking skills.
Even if she was thin, and looked gorgeous I wouldn't want her, Ill take the smart girl with bad hair, and alright face.

I post photos of pretty girls all the time, and wonder how pretty are they inside, and thoughtful.
Beauty is only a short part of life when it comes to looks, it's what you are inside that counts.

I guess for a snack it doesn't matter to a Sasquatch though, just the marbling, and fat content. :teehe:
Well when you look like "Sloth" from Goonies, I'm not to sure that you can afford to be picky.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Funny you mention Sloth, I have his haircut right now.
I mentioned it to my Chiropractor that complimented it, and he almost fell down laughing, and agreeing.
Never trust a compliment i found out.
:teehe:

I'm still overly picky even if a sloth, Odi Sloth maybe not, but that's alright.
Maybe he is doing a service helping the planet, lol, removing those carbons :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 16th, 2023, 3:02 pm
Odinson wrote: August 16th, 2023, 1:01 pm

You think she's hot because she is obese and black, and you love smoked pork chops.... :laugh:

Truth is Lizzo very much represents, the liberal feminist/ race baiter, ideal. A so-called empowered black woman of today.... Overweight, angry, entitled, and constantly demanding that the world finds her attractive. An overbearing harpy who hates herself almost as much as she hates the world around her. Pretty much the worst role model young black girls could ever have.
I´m pretty omnivorous when it comes to skincolor. :snug: :teehe:

A lot of white fat girls support that same shit... And engage in similar behavior in general.

There is some kind of conspiracy to cause chaos in their community... Why else allow the black ghetto culture to exist.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´m a sensitive man... But I still got my balls. :teehe:

Unlike this sorry excuse for a man.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh every person is different when a baby is being born.
When my niece was born I was not in the room, but my anxiety was through the roof.
I was bouncing all over the place pacing.

I held her to bring her home :) everyone knew how proud I was of her.
Shes still my girl, one of the best things in my life, and I'm not even the biological father, but still a father to her.
I love all my kids even if I didn't make them.

The guy seemed alright, just squeamish a bit, a lot are, and more now than ever.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue and Renee.

Does this location look beautiful to you?

The people in the video were commenting that it looks so beautiful.

Ancient Sumer, flintstones and planet vulcan vibes.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Looks like Lego's in a dirt pile :laugh:

Beauty is subjective, but it does have some in ways over being in the city.
My personal preference is nature with trees, grass, and flowers.

Also the style of home is not pleasant looking for me, I like more traditional over the bear looking modern look.
For being in the desert it's alright, I would have built differently though.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2023, 2:02 pm Blue and Renee.

Let's address the picture itself.... Color saturation is set too high. There is more vivid orange in that pic than there is in Trumps face. :kez: The angle of the shot is to centric. It makes for a bland, uninteresting picture with no depth of field.

The building or house or whatever it is. Looks commercial modern... Could be a warehouse, a strip mall or a really ugly home....Take your pick... :laugh: Dispite the obvious southwestern desert location it looks cold, hard and uninviting. :down:

To be fair I am not a fan of desert living and even if I was, I would gravitate more toward a Spanish hacienda style home.... OMG! Am I guilty of cultural appropriation???.. :o :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 22nd, 2023, 8:08 pm I´m a sensitive man... But I still got my balls. :teehe:

What do you expect from a guy named "Cody"... :laugh:

But seriously, a lot of big strong guys get weak in the knees when they have to look into that Thang with a babies head poking out and the love of their life screaming like a banshee and cursing the shit out of them.

My brother who is a big football player, weight lifter type almost collapsed when he saw his first son being born. He just wasn't mentally prepared for it. But he's an asshole so there's that..... My ex had a bit of a rough time the first time he witnessed one of his daughters being born. He didn't faint or anything but he said he did get a little wobbly and his heart was racing like crazy and he cried holding her for the first time.

Don't criticize until you have been through it... It a huge deal physically and emotionally for both the mom and dad, especially the first time around.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 15th, 2023, 1:19 pm
Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2023, 2:02 pm Blue and Renee.

Let's address the picture itself.... Color saturation is set too high. There is more vivid orange in that pic than there is in Trumps face. :kez: The angle of the shot is to centric. It makes for a bland, uninteresting picture with no depth of field.

The building or house or whatever it is. Looks commercial modern... Could be a warehouse, a strip mall or a really ugly home....Take your pick... :laugh: Dispite the obvious southwestern desert location it looks cold, hard and uninviting. :down:

To be fair I am not a fan of desert living and even if I was, I would gravitate more toward a Spanish hacienda style home.... OMG! Am I guilty of cultural appropriation???.. :o :laugh:
Your Italian, your people appropriated Spain a freaking long long time ago. :laugh:

Actually the Spanish appropriated that style from the Romans quite a bit, the Moors did also in their building style.
A central courtyard was a regular part of their homes unless you where dirt poor like the mob where.
I always wanted to build a Roman villa in the country.
Open walkways, central garden area, nice, and private.
Yong Jessie

Hmm is this odd to you fattie lovers out there there even people willing to give $10 usd of this ladies feet and she makes £466 a week doing so.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/03/woman-ma ... -13365709/
Yong Jessie

HOOKED ON THE LOOK.

Have read online its a HUGE money making business $120 000 usd a year wow.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Now is she just fooling herself because shes getting attention, and especially the money ?
Gotta wonder.

Well anyway Odi will be happy to have her over for dinner :teehe:

I never got that foot fetish thing, but I like nice fit bellies, and bellybuttons.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 15th, 2023, 1:35 pm
Odinson wrote: August 22nd, 2023, 8:08 pm I´m a sensitive man... But I still got my balls. :teehe:

What do you expect from a guy named "Cody"... :laugh:

But seriously, a lot of big strong guys get weak in the knees when they have to look into that Thang with a babies head poking out and the love of their life screaming like a banshee and cursing the shit out of them.

My brother who is a big football player, weight lifter type almost collapsed when he saw his first son being born. He just wasn't mentally prepared for it. But he's an asshole so there's that..... My ex had a bit of a rough time the first time he witnessed one of his daughters being born. He didn't faint or anything but he said he did get a little wobbly and his heart was racing like crazy and he cried holding her for the first time.

Don't criticize until you have been through it... It a huge deal physically and emotionally for both the mom and dad, especially the first time around.
Maybe its like that with a very special woman.

There is that general concern for her and the babys health.