Pre Flood Civilisation

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Pre Flood Civilisation

I think I have seen a little about the site, not much I remember of it though.
There is also the sunken temples of India they have rediscovered many years back which where covered after the last ice age.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You can tell that before the flood after the ice age this was high about the sea is now.
If built after it was built when the seas where also lower.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve known about this bridge between India and Sri Lanka for a long time now but I learned some new details from this video. The Hindu book The Bagavad Gita is too widely known for them to suppress like they tried to do with the book of Enoch. How many other books that we don’t know about concerning the preflood world are they suppressing ? They burned the Mayan books. How did they build that thirty mile bridge ? How did they build the pyramids ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is the Bimini road also in Bermuda also that is deeper, but a lot say it's a natural structure.
I'm not sure on it, but it's plausible it was at least used by people.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It looks manmade so I would imagine that it probably is very plausible. What civilization made it ? It seems like the mainstream are trying to avoid topics like the Bimini Road. I think that they may be trying to hide some knowledge that will lead the masses to knowing some things that they don’t want the masses to know just yet or ever.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's a civilization like many others flooded away by the tides.
People traveled along the shores, and made places to live, and built no telling what, we will never know.
We all can be washed away, and forgotten in time, all of humanity likely will at some point.
Maybe there will be a few survivors, and grow again, but we will be forgotten like before no telling how many times.