..Guns Guns & More Guns

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Yong Jessie

Re: ..Guns Guns & More Guns

Yes this is true. They easily could have caused her to crash and die. Savages all too fuking savage apes/monkeys thats what we have in the PNG.

i do believe when you see in the other videos how they prouncing around with semi automatics and machetes they all to happy to take your life with a smile on there face. Cant see these people having any self control at all. IF you know about PNG you will know its all about payback one tribe kills someone then its the other tribes out for revenge killings. Oh and after they killed the other guy in the tribe they still do practice cannibalism and eat the guy from the enemy tribe.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

In regards to the Filipina driving amongst those savages. I think that the best course of action would be to just go full speed into the attackers. It’s not like they don’t deserve it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Simple logic, run them over, live, and maybe take out some lowlifes.
You may live with guilt, and consequences later, but at least you will be alive.
Just don't be a victim when you have options, and a car is a lot more sturdy than most humans.

I said that last part because I saw a big black boy in school take out a small car that hit him.
He got hurt, but got up, that car was totaled.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know a few men like that, and lie every time they buy a gun.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

:facepalm: :rofl:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Israel has strict gunlaws and none of those poor bastards in the neighborhoods had any guns near them.

Completely helpless against the feral goatfuckers... Which is why the goatfuckers were so relaxed while walking through the neighborhood killing everybody from elderly to babies.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well at least one Jew didn't get the memo, he took this goon down, and maybe a few we don't know about.

You know since the movie Helter-Skelter movie came out, and the Charles Manson thing when I was a little kid I believed in keeping my family safe.
I carried a knife since I was little, and at maybe ten I started shooting, and practicing.
At 12 I owned a 22, at fourteen I had a 44 magnum, today I have much more than that.
I have used my weapons for protection a few times, and never had to shoot anyone, but will in a heartbeat if needed.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The cameraman and his friend were going to walk into homes and murder everyone including babies kids, women. These were very evil guys.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They tortured a lot of people before killing them, one family some had eyes pulled out, and parts cut off before being killed one report said.
A six, and seven year old girl, and boy was done like that in front of the parents.
Tell me I'm wrong saying those monsters need crushed under heavy equipment with their supporters.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well thanks to you posting that video I got to see these monsters doing their thing and getting what they deserve. He was recording everything as he was so proud of what he was doing and wanted to show his friends.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So like I have mentioned many times over the years, Ban Democrats, not guns.
Facts don't lie, what are the majority of people in prisons, well Democrats.
Worst places in America, full of Democrats, and they support pooping on the streets in places.
What a sick nasty lot.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve heard this before. The left has gotten so destructive and unthinking that they ruin everything. Look at what Justin Trudeau’s done to Canada.m, what Dementia Joe and these leftist mayors have done.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is a reason that Democrats are so unhinged, and violent.
Lack of proper upbringing, lack of a father in a lot of cases, and lack of critical thought.

A father is one of the most important part of raising a child, that's if he teaches his child, and gives/teaches discipline.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

111 anniversary, and still more relevant than most guns out there that have tried to copy it.

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Well I'm glad the the 12 and 13 year old kids did not get shot or bitten by the dog. The kids had guns.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

At least the kid was smart enough to drop the guns.
I'm glad Seattle has such harsh gun laws so the kids can't get them :kez:

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

The employees don't seem to care too much. If only they had a gun.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Jesse posted it already but whatever right :)

The reason nobody does anything there is because it's California, they would be sued, and loose their jobs.
That store was hit twice that week like that also.
I'm not even sure if anyone would do anything here anymore, used to be some would like me, but people are different now.
I once tossed a can of beans at an armed robber in a Kroger, hit his shoulder, but he got away.
I bet if I hit him in the4 head he would have been caught.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Might look retarded, but if it works.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I remember seeing a show about him in maybe the early 80s, it had the same info.
I found it real interesting how he leaned into the target, and then having to catch his balance.
i would say the loads might be toned down, but still his wrist where pretty strong by the looks.