...Music Time

General talk, and discussion.
Yong Jessie

Re: ...Music Time

and onto a BIG over the top multi-million dollar video take these 2. just so much going on this. hundreds of extras. having been in many indian movies myself it always they love to use Russian ladies and MUST have BLOND hair for there videos. and just like HUGE performances take many days to film it all. India has the money to do this as there market its so big. Did you know something like 10 of the biggest movie stars of the top 50 are from India. There are now about 1.4 billion people in India it dwarfs the whole western world what europe 350 million and north america say another 350 million. Well doulbed it just in India.

2 more masterpieces. trust me to film all this maybe a week or more each to get it just right.

100% much of this Jenifer Lopez song is plagrized/borrowed from India music and even the dancing and the fact its such a big performance. Its abit quite the arrogrant bitch thou to make a self tiltled video of yourself singing i am superlady and everyone willing to die to date you. She was thou voted about the most beautiful lady in the world at one time. I do like if you look in last dance section take a look at the back the fat old man dancing quite well quite funny.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Something for us old crusty people.
I think most of their music is pretty bad, but this one album had some good stuff on it.
Maybe they ran out of acid when they did these.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

Blue Frost wrote: September 26th, 2023, 12:26 pm
Hmm ok but lets see these asian girls bet this Indo girl on the guitar. Actually Indonesia a hot bed for death metal and all things metal. Would be number 1 in asia. Then 2nd would be the Philippines. Marty Freidman from Megadeath actaully met her and gave her his guitar if i recall. That guitar work she is doing is seriously difficult. Such a shame she is shackled in the head scarf nonsense. No doubt not her own doing.

Some of her video have MILLIONS of views.

The truth of the matter anyone if do anything 1 million times you will become a expert in it. Just do it ad nauseum.

Yong Jessie

I ONLY deal in MASTERPIECES. WHEN I GET SOME TIME WILL LOOK FOR VIDEOS OF MASTERPEICE ESTATES HOUSES BUILT IN THE GEORGIAN ERA A AMAZING TIME IN HISOTRY FOR QUALITY IN ENGLAND THAT REALLY MAKE ANYTHING EVER CONSTRUCTED IN NORTH AMERICA LOOK LIKE SHITBOXS. THE GEORGIAN ERA 1714-1837.

Here is one can you imagine being there with the laser effects and the performance for sure sends a shiver done your spine. WOW.

IF you didnt understand what the song is about IS what it means to be a HUMAN. which one are you? Watch and decide which catogory you fall into.

Yong Jessie

Another masterpiece. Ive heard this song from many people. This flying Ducthman Henk Poort old fossil leaves another shiver down your spine.
I swear he could break wine glasses with that voice. I cant beleive how a old fossil such as himself even still able to sing like that.
All artists there voices rapidly deteroiate after age say 21. Like every single year you older just not able hit it out as you did even 1 year previously.

Some people have these talents inside them you would never guess bumping into this old fossil on the street. Whats also so amazing he did this all sitting? Like anytime i worked in the studio doing voice work it was ALWAYS standing. He did sit up straight as stack his shoulders over his ribs over his pelvis that would allow somewhat the Posterior Mediastinal Expansion to occur which is needed for everything to do well. But does have a forward head posture and rounded shoulders. If he corrected that it could have even better 11/10 if that is even passible.

Of note if you are observant in the video you will see that all there dont know there ass from a hole in the ground about Buddhism as screwed up royally on the set as the Buddha statue is on the ground. LIke WTF did you put in the set for anyway as you 100% dont understand. As even a 5 year old in asia knows better than this. IF you did acatully want to use the Buddha statute properly 100% must be up high in the room as above all. Not on the ground. see it at 0:52. FOOLS. But his voice out of this world 10/10.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Most Asians know about Buddha, but most westerners just see it as a fad, or a preppy art piece to look cool.
It's like these idiots that love wearing pictures of Che Gavera thinking he was something cool, they are just brainless fools.
You can say the same of those who go to church using it as a social club, now that is one of my big pet peeves on any religion.
All disrespectful, all pretty much pathetic.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yong Jessie wrote: September 28th, 2023, 7:32 am
Blue Frost wrote: September 26th, 2023, 12:26 pm
Hmm ok but lets see these asian girls bet this Indo girl on the guitar. Actually Indonesia a hot bed for death metal and all things metal. Would be number 1 in asia. Then 2nd would be the Philippines. Marty Freidman from Megadeath actaully met her and gave her his guitar if i recall. That guitar work she is doing is seriously difficult. Such a shame she is shackled in the head scarf nonsense. No doubt not her own doing.

Some of her video have MILLIONS of views.

The truth of the matter anyone if do anything 1 million times you will become a expert in it. Just do it ad nauseum.

Pretty great sounding till the growling started :laugh:
I like a lot of that stuff, but not the growling, I never got into that mess.
Theater of Tragedy is one of the good ones, I can look over the growling on a lot of that for the music.

Here is one where you can tell the great work of one woman singing compared to the other which is not so good in my opinion.
It's still a great piece with her voice, love her voice.
Yong Jessie

OK well it was not neccarily you had to like it. But just to show the talent she has at the guitar unlikely no one would geuss looking at her

And just watched your Draconian. Never heard of it. Its ok well taste is taste not outstanding not bad either.

What has happened there are millions of artists now out there self produced. Very few make any money and most have real full time jobs to fund there money losing hobby.

Get this there are even big name artists that have toured and brought in million of USD all over the world but its dam expensive all the costs and then security costs etc etc. and Actuallly i did read cant even remember band name brought it $2 million usd. and made a $50 000 usd profit for the 4 band members.

There is no money to made in music anymore.

Well you shouldnt be doing it for that anyone but you would at least need your costs back.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I didn't care for that music much she was playing, but she was great at it, could be in a girl band.
But I do like some of that messed up stuff like I posted to a point.
Some of it has some nice classical mixed in with it which I find real interesting.

I listen to alternative a lot, but I am pretty open to music unless it's the so called new Rock/Pop, and Rap music.
Might be some good in there I admit, but most of it is not music, or art, but that's my little opinion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s an important insight into the music industry that far more people know about now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL 666 isn't even the mark of the beast, stupid uneducated idiots.