The Bible discussion thread

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Bible discussion thread

Some interesting about the exodus people might not know.
I have read the remnants of Menetho's history, and people would think I was crazy telling them Ramses wasn't the pharaoh of Moses.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That’s interesting. I wonder if the Vatican library has a percentage of the ancient Egyptian records. If so then what are histories are they keeping secret and why ? I’ve also always thought that a Ramses was pharaoh during the exodus.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I thought Ramses was the pharaoh also, but back in the 80s I questioned that because dates was not even close.
In the mid 90s I began to read the Lobe classic library series, very good historical books by the way if you can find them now.
They had a whole little book for Menetho's history which mentioned Thutmose as Pharaoh when the Jews where captive.
Now there where other Pharaohs which where mentioned, the Jews where captive about 400 years by Thutmose time.
Amenhotep was the last one to keep them as slaves supposedly.

So, believe it, or not, a lot of history is lost, and made up over time even by historians.
I'm sure a lot is hidden in the vaults of the Vatican, it would go against their control of history, and beliefs of open minds like yourself, and others.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character