Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

The mom should receive millions from big pharma or the doctor. There’s so much more autism now than there was before. These vaccines do make big pharma billions of $$$$. The covid jabs caused most people that I’ve talked to including myself to be feeling terrible for a few days. What’s with that ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shocking Report: U.S. Government Data Reveals a Staggering 143,233% Surge in Fatal Cancer Cases Linked to COVID Vaccinations.

https://expose-news.com/2023/12/08/shoc ... accinaion/

So 25 years off your life came up not long ago, Reproductive system issues, and now bad cancers as expected with dna changes.
Wow, if people cannot figure out they want you dead they are retarded, or just sick people supporting it no matter the future of their kids.

Those at the CDC knew it wasn't safe, those in power knew, but they fed the public lies, go ahead trust government.
The bigger it is the more they can hide from you sheeple.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I hope that this isn’t true as my work forced me to get vaccinated as were all of my coworkers. None of them have come down with any serious complications…. yet. We can only hope for the best. When Justin Trudeau however urgently wants all Canadians to get a covid vaccination then you know that it must be very bad.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Now we have this, and I think I have it.
My chest is really been hurting since yesterday, and I'm congested :yuk: can't win really.
I guess I have to get out, and get some decongestant, and cough drops.
China has the Pneumonia outbreak real bad so that's next I guess.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think that my partner may have had this very recently. My immune system is still very good so if so I was unaffected. Thanks for clueing me in with this short video.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have something I think, sinusitis, or just allergies. I had to take some meds last night.
More green tea today, and some spicy stuff I guess.

I'm worried about the Pneumonia if it shows up here from China, gotta wonder if it has been genetically modified also.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Pneumonia... oh gawd...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Interesting, I had it bad last week with coughing, hurt my chest a lot.
It's in the state over so maybe I had something, or still have it. :think:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Canadian media won’t clue us in. At least WION is a professional news source. Is China sending out super spreaders again ? Dementia Joe and Turdeau won’t stop them until forced to.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The media is keeping it quiet for some reason here, I'm telling people, and they know nothing about it.
Ohio next to us is getting it bad, and I know people having symptoms of stuff other than the usual, like a mix of sinus, and chest.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well isn't this interesting.
So the Covid Vaccine has been destroying a lot of peoples immune system, killing, and doing all kinds of odd things.
Well This to me explains a lot of why.
HIV is an auto immune sickness that makes your own cells attack you, so if it's even a part of HIV in the vaccine you will show a false positive.
If you have a sleeping HIV cell in your body well guess what, good chance it will activate also.
I'm not a smart person, but 2+2 is still 4, and why did they take that chance unless intended like I believe.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-91746-7
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I tried twice to read this article and gave up both times. I’m glad that you can make sense of it and explain it in understandable language.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well here Gary, might this help, also they are giving you some parts of HIV in the shots that can suppress your immune system.
https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news/202 ... ab-studies
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

From what I could make out the covid vaccines exposes hiv viruses hiding dormant in infected cells of HIV positive already people. Does this mean that they are injected HIV into people ?
“There is prior knowledge of the flu vaccine, for example, waking up HIV and exposing it to the immune system; but it has been unclear whether that was only happening in flu-specific T cells, a known place where HIV hides,” said senior author Dr. Brad Jones, an associate professor of immunology in medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Weill Cornell Medicine. “Our findings are exciting as we demonstrated a more powerful effect with the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine. It woke up HIV hiding in T cells in blood from people with no previous exposure to the virus or the vaccine.”
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You got it right, it wakes it up in those with the sleeping HIV, and even makes it a bigger chance in getting it from people who have the sleeping HIV in them.
Also since it gives you part of it it does affect the immune system, and who's to say your vaccine didn't have more of the HIV than someone else's.
We are speaking of things you can only see in a very good microscope which can kill us.
What else is in that vaccine ??????
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

When Justin Trudeau’s desperately trying to get everyone to take the vaccine you know that it’s got to be a very bad thing. I have been saying since this covid came out and they were saying that this spike protein vaccine was an experimental vaccine that had to be forced on everyone because of the emergency of this pandemic. I believe that they had researched and knew and wanted the damage and deaths that it would cause.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Oh man covid vaccine might cause cancer. I only had 2 shots. I know some of my coworkers have had like 4. Maybe 5.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have been suspicious of the covid vaccines however I have to admit that I haven’t seen any adverse reactions to them in any of my colleagues.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As for the Government misinforming, Obama made it legal that they, and news can use propaganda on the US people.
He signed it when in office that it was alright, and it's sick people never payed attention.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tribrid Vampire wrote: January 10th, 2024, 6:02 pm Oh man covid vaccine might cause cancer. I only had 2 shots. I know some of my coworkers have had like 4. Maybe 5.

I think I might have posted about the risk, but people don't listen, or stuck with Jobs demanding them.
The shame is the COVID stuff is really bad, but a lot of other vaccines are bad also when they should not be.
Also children taking so many at birth now, it's no wonder everyone has immune issues, and mental disorders.

I really hope you have no future issues from the ones you had.