The Bilderbergers

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Bilderbergers

http://zen-haven.com/bilderberg-attendee-list-for-2013/

The attendee that interests me mosts at this time is Brad Wall the Saskatchewan premier. Saskatchewan is now a have province that is booming and is quickly becoming one of the richest areas in the world right up there with Alberta. What will become of this ?

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: The Bilderbergers

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Interesting, but not mine. I do see it as a one world order group

http://alerts.michaelsavage.com/HS?a=EN ... _HhdAFRFJ0
" There's a lot of right-wing hysteria about the Bilderberg meetings

Welcome to The Michael Savage Newsletter, your daily insider report on all things "Savage."

In today's issue: Noting that the infamous Bilderberg Group meeting is taking place this week, Dr. Savage addressed the "right-wing hysteria" about this annual gathering.

"The Bilderberg meeting is going on in England this week," Michael Savage reminded his listeners, adding:

There's a lot of right-wing hysteria about the Bilderberg meetings.

I think they're afraid of it because it sounds kind of Jewish. They think it's a secret Jewish meeting with a secret Jewish handshake.

But if you actually look at the list of who's going, it's a list of business leaders and academics.

Now, I don't like the philosophy in academia. They're mostly all leftists.

You'll also notice that there are no Russians on the list and no Chinese.

If the Chinese have the strongest economy in the world, why aren't they at the Bilderberg meeting?

What is it, anyway?

It's a conference that was founded in 1954 and designed to "foster dialogue between Europe and North America."

Since it started, it's moved towards influencing American public policy; usurping the U.S. Congress, in plain English.

In other words: The New World Order. "
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well it is interesting that Li Peng was a Bilderberger. Li Peng was the man who ordered the troops to kill the students during Tiananmen Square. A Tiananmen Square student leader confirmed that it was an international conspiracy as Deng Xiao Ping said it was.The Deng Xiao Ping and the communist party were not responsible for the Tiananmen Square massacre. The Chee Gong Tong supplied the student leaders who supplied the students for the slaughter and then supplied the protest marches from chinatowns all over the world . The Chee Gong Tong controls the leadership of Taiwan and China and all chinatowns all over the world and all top Chinese mafia [ triads ] all over the world are members as are top chinese police, chinese politicians, chinese business people etc.... In short Deng Xiao Ping and the communist pary of China were not responsible for the massacre at Tiananmen Square as the whole world believes
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm sure some are on the roister, many are super rich thanks to changes they made to acquire, and dealings. Not that upper party members had to live like the lower class of people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bilderberger 2013

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/dogged-protest ... 56431.html

Here's a bit of info on Bilderbereger 2013
genocide088

nice little laundry list whose been to to

pierre has i been justin trudeau has too but cant be seen here

i dont think elon musk has ever been to my knowledge which is a good thing

hmm like hell there is anything good about this or they have the peoples best interests at stake

as if they did why has no journalists ever been allowed in to report on what went down?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_B ... rticipants

genocide088

i would strongly suspect all the pepole invited to go are almost all lefts one world government dikheads

look at the list of canadians that have went? most are to the left

does surprise me Harper has attended

it does get kind of complicated not exact good vs evil or left vs right

i have read that every president of the usa its decided beforehand at the bilderberg group meetings

that you can manipulated both ways to the left and then to the right

ie right wing government easy loans put you way over your head

then oops change of government and stop giving out easy loans

or raise interest rates

and you bankrupt

sell you house a fire sale 30% of what you paid for it

and guess how bought it up?

rinse and repeat

never forget theres big easy money in misery

funny enof being a slum landlord is actaully more proftiable than the high end with your investment and expenses

and your donald trump did also run for the democrats

we dont everything its not so black and white whats going on

but the fact that no journalists allowed into to any meetings like WTF is the reason for that

keep us stupid N****** in the dark and wont know what will hit us next
genocide088

oh did any of you remember seeing a video that caught hillary clinton off guard watching her enter a bilderberg meeting and lied about it too

this not exactly what i saw before but its good anyways

and makes a dam good point the boss of Nestle doesnt think that water is a human right him too a bilderberg member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They laugh about the water, but they do think they own it, and have rights over it.
Even in places here in the States you gather water you can be fined, or put in jail.