Election 2020

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Election 2020

1-5, that's a whole lot of fraud, and it will be that way again.
Ill vote as I always do if I can, but I do not have any faith anymore in elections.
Those caught should be put up on treason charges, treason is hard terms for it, but it is treason, and disenfranchising the masses like in 2020.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That would be a lot of liberal democrat voter scammers plus I suspect the CIA and the puppet masters all being involved.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Of course they where involved, they don't like wildcards like Trump that might shut them down.
The Federal reserve also hates people like Trump, they want control of the money at all cost.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Old Dementia Joe of course does whatever they want to without even thinking about it and wouldn’t think about anything they want him to do even if he was capable of concentrating long enough to think about whatever it is that they want him to do.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw a report the other day, but lost the link that Hunter Biden drugged an underage girl, had sex with her of course, and then strangled her to death.
The Chinese have info on it, and using that over him.
Now shouldn't that be all over the media, and the full force of a justice system be all over him about it.
Sick system if you ask me, and not one of justice for all.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

China will use information on someone doing anything perverted or anything that they can to force someone to work for them. A corrupt anti triad bureau detective sergeant ask me twice in 1998 to meet “the Dean of the college for spies in Guangzhou” to go drinking and the second time “go drinking and screw some virgins”. My automatic reaction was that they’re pathetic dorks but years later I realized that it was a trap of some sort. I had a bad feeling about meeting him and declined both times. I asked if he wanted me to be a spy and he said yes. Hunter must have been utterly clueless about the Chinese. You’d think that being Dementia Joe’s son he would have been thoroughly advised.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If a news source knows about it then the CIA would, and I would bet they set it up if so more than the Chinese would have.
I'm sure the Chinese government has the same info, and went along with it for their reasons though.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Biden’s appear compromised by the Chinese also and not only must the CIA know about this , they must be in on it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This article gives evidence that Donald Trump beat Dementia Joe by at least five million votes. https://joehoft.com/exclusive-biden-sto ... ion-votes/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The sad part is everyone knows it even the people denying it, but nothing is being done.
The Deep State is blatantly rotten now.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Fake news CNN certainly won’t report the truth on these facts.