Joe Biden's bad day

General talk, and discussion.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: Joe Biden's bad day

Look at this... does look like a different person. The eyes, shape of nose, jawline and neck. The one I've seen around online and that looks like the one on the right. The left one, looks older... surely he'd be the one you see around on the media? Has he ever had plastic surgery... don't know, hard to tell unless the head is tilted at the exact same position.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I thought it would be the other way around, but maybe the actor has been playing Joe for much longer than I would think.
I really don't know anymore, it's all fake anyhow.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Brandon Falls is a famous landmark and place name.https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pla ... oogle-maps
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Joe Biden has some important things to say to the world.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A long one, but the first piece tells all you need about Biden.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I watched most of the first half and some of the second. Dementia Joe like I have said in other posts is using the Sam tactics to ruin the United States as Justin Trudeau’s been using to destroy Canada. Giving away oil reserves to China, giving millions of dollars to China, Canada also let that spy balloon fly across Canada to make it to the United States. I have reasons to believe that the puppet masters want the ruination of the Anglo American government. For tyranny to rein they need the United States to no longer be the most powerful country in the world. Yet all the talk show hosts encourage everyone watching to vote for the leader who will lead the United States to destruction.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t believe that Obamanation is Dementia Joe’s puppet master however I do believe that they both have the same puppet masters. Obamanation doesn’t think up his anti American ideas himself and either does Dementia Joe either.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh he is as many times as he has been with him, and on the phone with him.
The record says he has talked with him more than anyone.
That being said yes Obama has a handler, and so does Joe, Joe has a lot of them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dementia Joe couldn’t even hold a job at McDonald’s. How can he be in charge of the nuclear button ? He can’t hold a thought long enough to actually think anything. That girl got her job because she’s black , not because she’s the best candidate for the job. Compare her to the top quality people that Donald Trump placed in positions.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shes an idiot that yes got the job because shes black.
Black isn't a qualification unless you are an actor, a model for something, or for a racist Democrat.