Pyramid Mysteries

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Pyramid Mysteries

Great Pyramid Giza

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

And this photo shows that this room is very different from an elaborately decorated Egyptian royal tomb.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Notice the water on the walls, being that is about the oldest of pyramids.
Also the chamber was never finished.
2600 BC, working on 5000 years ago.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder if the water marks aren’t from the flood making it much older than we are told. I don’t believe that after the flood they still had the technology to build this pyramid. We are told that they rolled these huge bricks into place. Logs would disintegrate under such weight if they were used to roll these huge bricks.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is a lot of unexplained water erosion around the area, around the Spinx also.
The Nile river moves a lot over years, and the area was once green there, but after the last glacial period it all dried up there.
They do get rains occasionally, but not a lot, and in my opinion the area was built on long before the pyramid was built.
Some scientist agree with my opinion, and say the sphinx was changed even over time, and once had a lions head.
We likely will never know.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think that they know a lot more than they are telling us plus they are outright lying about some ancient Egyptian history,
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well history is what someones view is, and a lot of times political.
A lot of people say that the ancient Egyptians, and Persians where Whites.
My view is I accept they where all mixed races, and that's from images, and sculptures that survived.
They could have been white, the sculptures, and images even though ancient was not the start of those people.
Also like I have mentioned many times, we will likely never know how many times we where on the brink of extinction, and what we built was washed away in catastrophes.
Floods, Volcano, Asteroids, plate tectonics, and just Time can wipe everything away.