The Poor Little Palestinians

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Poor Little Palestinians

You will never see the communist news networks say anything about those rockets targeting civilians.
That is unless Hamas hits them, and kills a lot of Jews so they can make excuses why Hamas had to kill them like they did when invading.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Palestinians can claim that black’s occupy the Congo soon. https://www.eutimes.net/2024/01/israel- ... -to-congo/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The comments make me sick, people are really stupid sheep.
I don't think they need moved, they need deprogrammed of the hate for the Jews.
I say most just need blown up since they have gone far from being helped.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A freed hostage said that none of them are innocent civilians. They all cheer terrorists.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You see that on the news as they make excuses for the Palestinians, you see that from collages here as they cheer them on.
Disgusting, and the majority of them should just be killed off for everyone's own good.

I'm not a big fan of the Israeli government, but the people do not deserve the hate, and neither do the few Palestinians that just want to live in peace "with the Jews".
I wish there was a way to weed out the bad.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What a great song ! I love it ! :thumbsup: :facepalm: :rofl:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a valid information on the Palestinian refugees that appears to be forbidden history in a two minute video.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Darker people are looked down on in Israel from what I have read in the past, Christians also.
It's not all black, and white no matter where you are from.
They do treat people a lot better than Muslim countries, and don't murder them for beliefs, or enslave them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I had an amazing trip around Israel.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I want to go there, but likely never will.
The history is amazing, so many empires, and people where there. The Jews ruled supreme for quite a while, but also ruled, enslaved, and slaughtered by many.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The entire Palestinian Authority just resigned rather than unite with the Hamas terrorist organization. Do they believe that uniting with Hamas would target them also for annihilation ? PA government resigns amid Hamas unity talks
Hamas has reportedly approved a three-step plan leading to “complete reconciliation" with the Palestinian Authority.
CHARLES BYBELEZER
Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh receives Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi in Ramallah, June 14, 2022. Photo by Flash90.Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh receives Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi in Ramallah, June 14, 2022. Photo by Flash90.

(February 26, 2024 / JNS)
Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh submitted the collective resignation of his entire government on Monday, the P.A.’s official Wafa news agency reported, amid talk of a unity deal with the Hamas terrorist organization.

During a Cabinet meeting in Ramallah, Shtayyeh explained that “this decision comes in light of the political, security and economic developments related to the aggression against Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip, and the unprecedented escalation in the West Bank, including the city of Jerusalem,” according to Wafa.

“We will remain in confrontation with the occupation [Israel], and the Palestinian Authority will continue to struggle to establish the state on the lands of Palestine,” he continued. “I see that the next stage and its challenges require new governmental and political arrangements that take into account the emerging reality in the Gaza Strip, the national unity talks [with Hamas], and the urgent need for an inter-Palestinian consensus based on a national basis, broad participation, unity of ranks, and the extension of the Palestinian Authority’s sovereignty over the entire land of Palestine.”

On Sunday, Sky News Arabia reported that top P.A. officials could offer their resignation “within days” to facilitate the swift establishment of a Palestinian “government of technocrats,” including Hamas members, whose primary purpose would be the reconstruction of Gaza.

The new government is expected to be headed by Mohammad Mustafa, currently the chairman of the P.A.’s Palestine Investment Fund. It would serve during a “transition period” until elections are held.

“The resignation of Shtayyeh’s government only makes sense if it comes within the context of national consensus on arrangements for the next phase,” senior Hamas official Sami Abu Zuhri told Reuters on Monday.

On Feb. 12, P.A. chief Mahmoud Abbas traveled to Doha at the invitation of Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani to discuss ways to incorporate Hamas into a P.A.-led body for Judea, Samaria and Gaza.

Following Abbas’s trip, Hamas reportedly approved a three-step plan leading to “complete reconciliation [with the Palestinian Authority]” and the terrorist group joining the Palestine Liberation Organization, which controls the P.A., under a “unified Palestinian-Arab vision.”

The United States wants the P.A. to assume control of Gaza after the war against Hamas ends, a move that Israel vehemently rejects because of Ramallah’s overt support for terrorism.

On Jan. 27, Abbas’s spokesman told Al Arabiya television that the P.A. is prepared to hand over the reins to Hamas after the conflict. Ramallah is “prepared to hold general elections, and if Hamas wins, the president will hand over the Authority,” spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeineh said.

The U.S. State Department has refused to rule out Hamas retaining power in Gaza or even joining a P.A.-led governing body that would also have jurisdiction in Judea and Samaria.

According to Palestinian polls, 89% of Palestinians support establishing a government that includes or is led by Hamas. Only around 8.5% said they favor an authority controlled exclusively by Abbas’s Fatah faction. https://www.wnd.com/2024/02/palestinian ... 937961ce4f
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sounds to me like cowards running for cover, and letting a soft coup happen by design.
It's like a sheepdog turning it's back after seeing a pack of wolves tha'ts going to have lamb chops for dinner.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They started it so they must have wanted whatever happens to them. That’s my attitude to people who pick fights.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They deserve what they get since suffering, and death is what they preach, and try to put on others.
It's a shame they destroy the children with that hate, even a lot of them don't have a chance, or in the end deserve one unless they could get help.
That's whats wrong with them today, they grew up in that hate mentality.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

For a General he isn't as bad as Mark Milley, both are undeserving of the rank though.
I have to respect that he will give answers unlike most do today.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Palestinians have been calling for the genocide of the Jews all along yet this is never a concern. From the river to the sea Palestine will be free is a call for genocide. These genocidal freaks picked a fight so they must have wanted whatever Israel wants to respond. Their attack on those kids enjoying a concert is very serious atrocity. Running around killing any Jew they could doesn’t seem to concern the United Nations at all.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well those complaining in the UN know they better not piss the State off, they do supply a lot of them with weapons, drones, and other tech.
It might be a little state, but does a lot of business all over with all sides.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW, this man spreads it all out right, I wish more would speak up.
I don't know why they have decade after decade dwelt with rabies next door, put them down already.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Israeli friend told that even the neighbouring countries don’t want these trouble makers. They are raised on jihad. There’s a lot of posts on this thread saying the same history though wording it differently than this Saudi Arabian.