Obamanation

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Obamanation

I was about to post this article on the Mysterious Deaths thread but as it involves the Obamanation’s I am posting it here. It looks like Obamanation’s personal chef might have punched the sissy out. https://en-volve.com/2023/08/27/mystery ... f-deepens/

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This video covers the devastating legacy of the Obamanation presidency. All the puppet leaders do the same things to destroy the nations they are supposed to lead while shamelessly enriching themselves. The Philippines had the second highest economy in Asia when Ferdinand Marcos was in charge and then it quickly became a third world country that Filipinos want to leave. Enrigo Duterte worked a miracle in cleaning up the crime and both puppets Obamanation and Justin Trudeau tried to get him to stop wiping out the illegal narcotics industry. Venezuela was a successful country and the puppets destroyed it. Justin Trudeau’s done everything that he can get away with right from day one as crime minister to destroy Canada and of course we all know what saint Zelensky has done to the Ukraine. Obamanation can act like such a nice guy but he’s caused so much suffering that he must be a satanist. Anything sinful just like Justin Trudeau he was all about promoting and of course he backstabbed Israel as much as he could. I believe that the puppet masters have many genius advisors and that they know how to destroy a successful nation.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

So true and so sickening.