Why Can't The USA And Russia Just Get Along

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Why Can't The USA And Russia Just Get Along

Canada’s liberal party mp Melanie Joly is calling for regime change in Russia. Most Canadians however want a regime change in Canada. Perhaps Vladimir Putin could do a regime change in Canada. I do believe that the best time in Russias history has been during the Vladimir Putin era making him a great leader I believe. Many and probably most Canadians believe that Justin Trudeau’s Canada’s all time worst leader, even worse than his dad Pierre Trudeau. Both Trudeau’s being anti Canadians puppets and Vladimir Putin rebels against the satanic puppet masters for Russians behalf. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... nge-russia

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If Vladimir Putin is such a terrible leader then why do 80.9% of Russians consider him a good leader and 77% in spite of the Ukraine war approve of his work. Like all leaders who do what’s best for their country all you hear and read about them is bad. https://sputnikglobe.com/20230512/russi ... 87548.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't think he is a great leader, and here is why.
PR campaigns telling people he is a great leader when all he is is another strong man in charge.
Killing off opposition, or imprisoning them.
Robbing his own people, that's how a lowly KGB man got billions.
Russia is a lot like Chicago with the crime unless in the popular cities.
No not a good leader, just a bully with power is all like so many before him, just better PR.

Better than Trudy, and Biden, absolutely.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trudy and Biden are competing for the worst leader. It’s Canada’s worst against the American worst president. I think that Russia has to have a strong leader. I do however if Russian society now is a mafia culture like China.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Russia has you can say three, or four Mafias, Putin it's leadership runs one of them, the Oligarch, military, and the official Mafia.
Our government is becoming the same today, a congressman is being investigated now for investigating Biden's Family ties to China, and other countries.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that this article does explain a side of this Ukraine war that is taboo for any mainstream media source to explain. It also backs my belief that the CIA, NATO, saint Zelensky and the other satanic puppet masters are really the ones behind pushing Vladimir Putin into invading. Russia has a GDP smaller than Italy’s and the Russians are not setting up military bases around the world since the end of the Cold War. Russia wants peace. All saint Zelensky had to do to prevent war and save the Ukraine from being destroyed is to use his military and/or police to stop the literal Nazi militias from attacking the Russian communities in the Ukraine and stop trying to join NATO. Donald Trump would have prevented this war and the puppet masters couldn’t have that. https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... for-peace/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s more evidence that Vladimir Putin is the best leader in Russian history. Justin Trudeau and Dementia Joe would never ban 5G or ban transvestite surgeries for children. No doubt Vladimir Putin knows far more than I do about both of these two issues. I don’t know hardly anything about 5 G but transvestite surgeries for kids is a very evil thing. https://dainikbidyaloy.com/2023/08/05/p ... ers/?amp=1
Yong Jessie

i like this yes i agree as knew from the very start using logic urkaine fighitng a war they would never win. and that all western media are straight faced liars. what a disgrace the western media is.

amaizngly even fox news FIRED tucker carlson yet was the most popular newscaster of anyone any channel. cause even fox news are liars and not allowed to say what they see. there are limits if the truth goes to far oof there agenda which is moreso than running a business and getting viewers

this is long but worth watching much info in this

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

MacGreggor is, and has been a straight up man as long as I have known of him, I would trust him over any News people.
The think he didn't bring up is trust in NATO countries that would stand up with us when hard times come.
Most if not all of Europe has never really stood with the US, even in WW2 they fought against the US in a lot of issues.
France, do I need to bring up those stinky cheese eaters, save their asses, and we are the bad guys every time.
No Europe isn't really allies to the US, Britain used to be the closet one, but they are full of weak minded leftist who run like cowards, or throw your children to the dogs.
War is not a good thing, especially the state of our broke Obama Military.

Do you all know Obama stripped our Military of over 500 well trained Generals, and upper officers.
He replaced them with his people, and of course those quality anti white gay loving freaks.
People not, or ever would be qualified.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve watched this Tucker Carlson general Macgregor interview before. I’ve wondered for years now if the west isn’t flooding igrants in so that they have a huge mass of disposable conscripts when world war three starts. Obamanation’s firing quality generals and replacing them with wick dress has to have been a deliberate attempt to weaken our military for his puppet masters.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have arms ready, I hope they leave me alone because I wont run, can not run anyhow.

So the man who fell into the septic, what a day at work he had.
Amazing he showered, and finished his shift, I think I would have wanted the rest of the day off.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Neither India or Russia are dumbed down by political correctness and this informative newscast is a good example of why WION is a news source that isn’t a waste of time like the Trudeau bribed Canadian mainstream media or fake news CNN. I learned quite a bit from this short video.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Provda was not as bad as the media we have now, I remember some of their propaganda from way back.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Vladimir Putin in a speech probably posted by me on some thread here and possibly this one urging Russians to go back to church as Russia is a Christian nation. In this very short video we have Donald Trump saying that Americans need to get back to Christianity. I suspect that both Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump know that satanists rule the world and this is why we never hear anything good about Vladimir Putin or Donald Trump by the satanic liberals. https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-br ... rn-journal