For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Odinson wrote: January 9th, 2024, 2:11 pm British women... They do have some women that look good but they are rare.

And the ones that look good ruin their looks with sharpie eyebrows, botox lips and fake tans.

Plus the UK is one of them places where women brawl in public... Public chimpouts and they are not even black.

Look according to your race... The tan looks really bad.
I agree Odi and I'm a brit female, half Scots. It's hideous here now... they're like lemmings now, many of them.
The mind control and programming here is diabolical... I see it like an experiment now and how far it will go before they wake up to it.
I don't get the eyebrow thing either, never did... looking like the botox thing now might be cancerous as well. The thought of injecting something into the face skin gives me the shivers and dark energy coming from it.

They're likely following the Hollywood transgenders as well without realizing it IMHO, those Hollywood trans are using bio women to camouflage themselves by setting the cosmetic trends for the bio women to copy so people can't tell them apart from each other.

A lot of cackling harpies out there and that... badly out of condition and poor health, gorged on everything that's been put in front of them, takeaways, technology, designer stuff, expensive meals out, some of them... excesses leading them down that path eventually.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: February 8th, 2024, 7:26 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 14th, 2024, 10:55 am The woman are likely considering that Islam has men instead of soy boys that don't fight for their woman.
Not saying they are right, but they are looking for more masculine men over whats pushed in a western society.
Soy boys are repulsive, yep. I reckon the soy boys are by design, watered down... and some of it's been done chemically.

I've noticed a lot of them end up with masculine or pushy women and that...
We can't forget all the clowns, society is full of them now, blue hair, green hair, pink hair, and every color between.
All sad clowns also, they hate themselves so they want everyone to hate also.
Filthy nasty clown, they rarely bathe, and smell of piss, and cigarettes, I got on some about their smell at the bank Monday.
The bank investment guy laughed about it, thought it funny, but I wasn't happy about standing in line with them.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just a question Odi, are you more likely to look at thee stars tonight :teehe:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

:facepalm: :rofl:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ummm Odi ????
It's your time to be a hero. :teehe:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

She has a problem :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe for her, but Odi might find love so win win right. :laugh:
I bet Odi set the trap with a cookie, she got caught. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Kaiju

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They’ve got sumo wrestling going on in the hood.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm glad the clothing stayed on :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hahaha ! That video is hilarious ! I’m going to watch it again. By the way ? What’s Odinson and Renee these days ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I see Odi around some, but not Renee, life happens is my guess, and this isn't an exciting place.
I wish I could be on more myself, but it's hard for me to even look in right now.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Watch and enjoy before Facebook shuts it down.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I got in a fight once with a fat guy like those, that weight hurts coming down on you.
I won the fight, but only because I about twisted his nuts off him.
He cried like a little baby, but all was good after that.
He said nobody ever won a fight against him, and even though that was a pretty dirty move I won.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I knocked out a native guy built like those blimp 29 years ago. It was an uppercut like punch which arched his back and his weight drove his head into the pavement. He was still unconscious when the ambulance arrived and they had a hell of a time getting him into the ambulance. He was 5’9” to 5’10” and 400 to 500 pounds.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some of those big fat guys can surprise you how fast they can move, never understatement one.
If someone that big gets you down a lot of times you are finished, there isn't a way to get one off you in that weight range.
Well unless you play dirty like I did.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’m well aware. One 5’9”ish obese native guy was George Flett was Canadian amateur wrestling champion possibly every year in high school. He beat John Tenta who later became Earthquake in world wrestling federation fame among other huge guys.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Earthquake I remember him.
That by the way is what they called the fat guy I beat, he was that big.
I was just glad he was not a bad guy, he might have killed me after what I did to get loose from him.