Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Wrong link Gary, but interesting.

Yeah he was a fighter, not a good one it seems, but a fighter.
I hope the cop is alright at least, he did the right thing regardless of what some people say.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know I have posted this before, but it just cracks me up how the cop looks like a deer in headlights. :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Unbelievable ! Before a guy pulling a stunt like this would get the sense beat into him so bad. Look at the crap that the police have to put up with now. I wouldn’t dare do that. I guess I’m still in the eighties.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I always tried hard to give respect to police, but most I dwelt with don't deserve it.
There is quite a few good ones though so I still give them respect till they disrespect me.
I have told a few to suck a big one that where acting all NAZI like, even pushed a prosecutor, and judges buttons once.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe: Don't mess with this cop.
I hope she came back, and locked the woman who hit her up also.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

She tried to hit the cop. What did she expect ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would be going to jail, and then take the officer to court, and take all his money, and the states.
I don't care who they are, hit me, and Ill fight back even if I'm in pathetic shape.
LOL, likely would kill me right now, but oh well, go down fighting, Valhalla is waiting. :teehe:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This kind of behaviour in most of the non white countries is accepted I believe by the police. As I’ve said in a number of other posts that our professional police is one of the many reasons that everyone wants to live in white countries. I don’t give the police any guff.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He should have been charged, and fired.
The man that got hit deserved it really, but you can't just assault people for bad behavior just because you feel like it, or have a badge.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

In most of the world they caa as n and do get away with this. All these defund the police should go to a non white country as nd pull their shananigans there.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It wasn't long ago that was a day to day thing all over the states, here until the late 80s maybe.
I might have mention it on here, but a friend in school said his dad which was a Sargent was going to take me to the brick yard, and beat the s%&t out of me.
I told him I would kill him, and what did I do to deserve it.
Apparently because my friends where pot heads, and some punks I was suppose to be a dealer because I had money.
Well my friend told his dad, and I guess that idea went away thankfully.
I would have hated to loose a friend because stupid speculation, if I would have hurt his dad that would have been it.

For who I hung around with I was still better than most my age, and I worked hard most the time.
Yeah I had anger issues, but the things done to me, or things I went through didn't help that.
I don't know why people has to pull someone else chain when they don't bother anyone, and tries to help others around them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit: Gotta love it.
I once was told a story that one drug dealer tried to keep a dog in heat around just in case the police had dogs.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is a novel new strategy. :e=mc2:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just love the dog, and they use a ball a lot training them, and I bet that person knew that.
I wonder if he would turn on the police for a nice juicy T bone.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:kez: So sad, but I see it as the cops life was endangered.
I feel bad for the family of course, but this action would have happened later in life I think, and who would he have hurt, or killed.
The Autism the news, and lawyer has spewed out is unsubstantiated so far by the way, likely for trying to get money off the sons death.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If one comes at anyone who has a gun with a machete it’s probably not going to work out well for them. Police I believe have to be prepared to shoot assailants in circumstances like this.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

With people like him they are suppose to have someone that is responsible for them, and it used to be that way.
Now people think it's alright for their kids, and special needs to be thrown on the public.
Maybe because most the public is special needs anymore thanks to liberal upbringings.

In my personal opinion the kid was not special needs, and just a kid who wasn't taught, and disciplined right.
The family or lack of is at fault, the policeman was the victim.