Global Warming Scam

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Global Warming Scam

Justin Trudeau in his effort to destroy Canada is increasing his already outrageous carbon tax by 23%. The increase will commence on April Fools day and it’s no joke. His carbon tax along with his printing money and who knows what else is driving up inflation.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Who keeps voting in that clown, he is about, or more worse than ours.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that it’s likely there’s been some voter fraud as the most of the country intensely hates him. I believe that he will step down as his dad did to avoid the humiliation of being routed in the next election and like his not genetic dad Pierre will have an up and coming Protestant liberal party member to face the music. The French also being enemies of Canada naturally usually vote for him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dominion Machines of course, Soros loves getting those out.
I would think even the Canafrogs would hate him as much as anyone.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is one for you, Tennessee is banning Chemtrails in a bill they passed, but I'm sure the federal government will keep it up.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/l ... 027586007/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

When I was flying past Ireland there was a military looking plane doing its third Chemtrail all of them at about the same altitude as the plane that I was in was flying.