My online wedding!

General talk, and discussion.
RDL

My online wedding!

Dear internet community,

We are gathered here today, Saturday, April 6, 2013, to witness me, RDL, perform a marriage ceremony between two very special individuals: myself and myself.

I started "being" with myself in the mirror around January 2000, and continued off and on since then. In July 2011, after a series of relationships in which I was by far the most attractive person in the relationship, I figured, why not be in a relationship? So that's what I did.

In November 2012, I decided that I did not want to be the only single person in my family, so I got engaged to myself. But when I found a website devoted to self-marriage, I realized that there were a number of components, including becoming my own lover, best friend, and parent/child. So, I have decided to be four different people all in one: 1) the original me, 2) my spouse, 3) child #1, and 4) child #2. This way, I get to be my own spouse (and therefore my own lover), my own parent/child, and my own sibling (and therefore my own best friend). A family of four all-in-one is what I shall be.

So today, I vow to love myself for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health. I do. I do.

I now pronounce myself married to myself. I may kiss myself. (Upper lip to lower lip.)

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My online wedding!

Congrats Narcissus, who better to love than thy self. Now try to be kind, gentile, and take good care of ones self.
Really be good to yourself, and remember not to be abusive, it's hard to do sometimes, but it's right.
Learn all that, and maybe you will be right with someone else :howdy:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

My online wedding!

I'm sure if he gets hit, he will hit back harder.
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My online wedding!

Well God even tells to love ones self, and respect they temple right, maybe he's on to something .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: My online wedding!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: My online wedding!

:laugh: Moms can do that, maybe get himself a garage, and stay in there all day.