Just A Few Hours Until The End Of The World !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hopefully it’s just more bullshiite.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Just A Few Hours Until The End Of The World !

I would say if it did get bad people wouldn't have an issue killing each other, and even eating each other.
I hope they choke on me, I'm old tough meat. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I just watched this video again. Well January is over and the blackout hasn’t happened yet but there’s still another four weeks until February is over so…. we’ll soon find out.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Five more days until the eclipse. Big things are expected. we don’t have long to wait to find out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good, I'm tired of this planet anyhow. :laugh:

Well lets see, the world was going to end maybe fifty times that I have lived through, I say this is garbage also.
We could get something anytime that could end up, our planet, and solar system travels through around our solar system at 700,000 kilometers per hour.
We also are traveling with our solar system get this, at over 2 million kilometers per hour.
As we travel through our solar system we go through space on a course we have been on some twenty times.
On that travel we cross paths with things we lost in our travel that broke away.
We travel through space where other galaxy's lost things.
Stars blow up causing super fast objects.
Things collide knocking things our of orbit.
Hell a rogue planet might come out of no place, or star even, we might see the star unless a brown dwarf coming a long way off.

A little idea for you, the earth is twenty solar years old, we have traveled around the black hole that many times since it's creation.
If you believe in God maybe not, or maybe so, he did create a working system, and planets the Bible suggest.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

For a sideshow for this historic eclipse there a huge comet they are calling The Devils Comet will be doing a fly by at the same time as the eclipse. It apparently last flew by earth 71 years ago. Some people are reading some things into this coincidence in regards to this comet being there at the same time as the eclipse. https://www.sciencealert.com/keep-your- ... ar-eclipse
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read about it the other night, there is also suppose to be a super nova soon, would love to see that happen.

More on the comet
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topst ... c6be&ei=74
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I watched that a couple of times now. I will be working so I doubt that I’ll be able to see anything. A friend sent me an interesting article showing that most of the other planets in our solar system will also be lined up again at the same time. https://glorian.org/learn/glossary/a/age-of-aquarius
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't think that's happening, but if it did we might have a major tug a war on us from gravity that we might get major earthquakes.
It's bad enough when we have a few planets align.
People don't realize how much gravity from say our own moon has on the earth, it does cause the seas to rise.
Now say Jupiter, and other planets align, I would think we would have more quakes around that time.
Might think Taiwan, but we do have quakes anyhow, maybe the moon is funny, and cracks the earth up sometimes with it's jokes :teehe:

I think the 14th we have a few in a conjunction Mercury might be one of them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

CERN’s doing some odd things coincidentally during the eclipse. Some people have come up with some very unusual suspicions as to why they are doing what they’re doing. There’s just hours to go now until the big day. https://www.iflscience.com/conspiracy-t ... ipse-73694
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Still here damn it, but my fridge died last night.
Scrambling to find another now, rough start to a day.
Nothing last anymore.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: April 7th, 2024, 7:35 pm CERN’s doing some odd things coincidentally during the eclipse. Some people have come up with some very unusual suspicions as to why they are doing what they’re doing. There’s just hours to go now until the big day. https://www.iflscience.com/conspiracy-t ... ipse-73694

With the moon blocking some particles from the moon, and maybe gravitational differences they had plans for all that.
I can see them getting better data.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That’s probably all it is however there’s plenty who’ll be able to come up with some ideas like opening portals. I was told over forty years ago by someone highly connected that they put a lot of bullshiite out to obscure true things by surrounding the truth or truths with bullshiite. This of course isn’t an exact quote but the meaning is the same.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

just a few hours here, and it's a sunny day so we will get a black out soon.
We get I think 100% total, I hope the kids at schools in the area will get a safe view of it.
I remember back in grade school getting to go out, and see it, good break, and a cool event.
We all got a sheet of paper, and put a pin hole in it so we could see it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

We had a cloud eclipse here. We could see the sun through the thin clouds but just as the eclipse started at 11:07 AM pacific standard time a thick cloud blocked out the sun and all I could do was assume that there was nothing to see up here in the northwest. It never got noticeably darker.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well it came, it went, and the world is still here :facepalm:
My head hurts.

So, I saw it again, me, and this old man was laughing with all the sirens going off in the background.
We speculated someone called, and said the sky was falling, and other silly stuff.
We talked about when in school the paper trick with the pin hole in it.

It cooled down just a little while the sun was blocked, was thinking about how some other events can block the sun, and maybe drive us into an ice age.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well so far so good.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It all made me feel ill so I just ate dinner at 11 pm :facepalm: gotta clean up now.
It would have been nice if I could have went to one of the parties for it, some where good I here.
I'm not much into people, but something of my interest might be nice.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well the world hasn’t ended ….. yet but this photo of the eclipse is amazing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well they do have the best equipment thanks to me, and every other tax payer.