News

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: News

Funny you post that, I just watched this one.
It really bothers me seeing these videos since my nephew died on one, and angers me so much they race through traffic with no regard for others, and family.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: April 13th, 2024, 6:34 am Funny you post that, I just watched this one.
It really bothers me seeing these videos since my nephew died on one, and angers me so much they race through traffic with no regard for others, and family.

Sry about your nephew. My coworker used to excessively speed on his motorcycle. His license was suspended. Was pulled over one too many times. The officer knew him by heart.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey :)
Thanks for the thoughts

About my nephew, he should never have been on a bike, he couldn't really drive a car safely.
I thought about buying his motorcycle just to get him off it if he would have sold it.
If I see anyone doing stupid stuff on them it really makes me angry for some reason, likely because my nephew.
He was just driving over here, and some woman changed lanes in front of him, and he couldn't stop fast enough, or likely think about going around her.

Bikers get enough grief on the roads without stupid people making them all look bad.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some heroes for a Monday

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 10:41 am Some heroes for a Monday

Those brave heroes. Over here a guy was speeding and crash into a tree. His jeep was burning. The driver inside screamed for help. A bunch of people stood and watched. They were afraid that the jeep was gonna blow. An idiot kept yelling it's gonna blow it's gonna blow. The driver died. The guys watching could have saved him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's sad, someone should have took a chance if they could have.
:(