Black on White Crime

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This beautiful 17 girl was shot by a coolio. They are saying that it was a road rage shooting. The truth that this was a black racism hate crime goes against the mainstream media bullshiite narrative. https://www.westernjournal.com/heroic-t ... rn-journal

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Black on White Crime

:( that's really sad, I hope they catch the guy.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at these bastards. A middle aged man just walking his dogs gets attacked like this. I’d be okay with it being legal to shoot animals like these apes. That just might what is needed to deter these subhumans.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would have shot them, and i don't care what color they are, stinking punks.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

How often in the USA do guys like these get shot ? I do know that there’s a lot more people with guns in the USA than in Canada.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The real question is how many of theses do you not here about, it happens a lot more than we know.
The media isn't going to play that on TV, unless the kids do die.
Then you here how racist the guy was shooting them, and what a good kid those where along with guns should be banned.

it's apparent the man didn't want that, or put his dog in danger.
To bad it wasn't a couple of shepherds he was walking.
And where is the hate crime being put on those punks, it's blatant that was what that was.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This ape killed a 59 year old for a mere scratch on his bumper done by accident, hopefully this ape will rot behind bars for the rest of his life. https://www.westernjournal.com/grandpa- ... rking-lot/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Atrocious, and in a place with laws she should be put away for life, or executed.
In my opinion a work farm is a good place for people like that, you don't work you don't eat, and starve.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Finally they had to face reality. I have often wondered if the Chinese weren’t influencing to get rid of the white farmers so that they could take those farms over. If this is the case then Zimbabwe appears to have caught the play.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They are just like South Africa, and just hate whites, and for influence you have Hollywood, and the likes.
Zimbabwe had a chance to be a great nation till they started the Anti White stuff, and of course the thieving elite in that nation.
That's typical of Africa though, and most nations ran by blacks.
That's not racist, but fact, name one nation that's lasted the test of time.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now black guys aren’t walking up to just white guys and sucker punching them, they now are walking up to white women and sucker punching them. https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/retur ... -york-city

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He was white with a Trump Mega hat !
Jessy Smollett told me.
:woot: :woot: :woot:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at the pos harassing the subway girl at the till. Wrestling is the best thing that I learned in high school. This lad took the bully down in style. https://www.westernjournal.com/man-pick ... rn-journal
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm glad they didn't get hurt, and he did right even though it's dangerous.
I wish everyone was like him, in today's world he is a hero.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This coolio hopefully will tried as an adult and banned from all schools. Do teachers in some parts of the USA deserve to get danger pay ? I hope that they try him as an adult.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think his parents, or lack of should be put in prison, and the kid put down.
So, am I a bad person for saying whats needed, that boy is ruined, and should not be let out in society like so many others.
White, black, boy, girl, they should be beat into shape, or put down, we will have no civil society if this keeps up.