Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

:thorsday:
Happy day peoples :)
It's raining a lot here lately, weeds are growing good out in the yard.
Is the weather better where you are ?

Today ill be trying to figure out how to remove a fridge from the house, the doors on it need to come off first.
I had to buy a new one, Samsung sucks.
I bought an LG, it's to be delivered Saturday with a range also.
I'm really glad I had an extra freezer here in the basement for the stuff, at least I didn't loose any food.
Bought a little mini fridge also, it was cheaper than loosing the food in it.
There goes my savings for a while, oh well.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You know it's amazing how many people I have helped in my life, but when I need it they are all gone, or busy sleeping, or in the middle of something.
I wouldn't change helping people, but it's pretty sad when you need just a few minutes, and there is nothing but chirping.

I got my fridge out, good thing I have this extra weight on me so I could tilt the thing back on the dolly.
I might just use the old thing for storing paint, and chemicals.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I noticed in my twenties that when I’m down on my luck that I find out who my friends are.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I always dropped what I was doing to help people, even if not my friend, or family.
I really can't think of anyone besides my parents helping me out, my dad was always there for me till he couldn't, and still he tried.
Ill still help when I can, but so tired of people I have helped making excuses, and ignoring me.
I never ask for anything from people, but that's not the point, they should at least offer some help.

Real disheartening.

I did get my Fridge out yesterday, and stove, but all on my own.
The neighbor even watched me, how nice was that.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Over here homedepot and Costco when they deliver new appliances they will help remove the old ones for recycling. They hauled away my old washer and dryer before installing the new LG washer and dryer. Some weeks I had to get our bum tenant a new mini fridge. $200. It's like one of those fridges you find in your hotel room with a tiny freezer. Still gotta find the time to take the old fridge to the waste centre. Pretty sure it'll fit in my Hyundai Kona. We don't need to rent the basement out anymore. Should take the place back. The guy wanted to borrow $20 the other week.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I bought a mini, and it fit on my camry, it's a tall one, and cost about $180.
Home Depot is delivering it today, but I wanted the old one out so I did it.
The stove is being given to my brother even though he didn't show up to help me.
The Fridge I can always sell for scrap, and the local government will give me $50 for it.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Beautiful and sunny here. Going to the zoo with my coworker. Have a nice day.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nice, be safe, and enjoy.
It's been real pretty here also, I have been out some today, makes me feel a little better.
I got a little work done.

My new fridge got here, and went back, it was a half inch wider than the door opening.
Now I am suppose to get another mid week now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:hhd:

Hi peoples :) I hope it's going good for you this week.
I got my new fridge today, just got the ice maker working on it, I have to have my ice.
It was a pain loading it back up with food, most was in the basement freezer, and now my head is pounding from doing that.
Well it's done, I can rest maybe.

So, anything good going on, good food, fun ?
I need some fun, whats a person to do now days.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

New fridge must be nice. Our fridge was leaking water. I followed a youtube video on shooting hot water into the freezer defroster drainage. That didn't work so I ordered a new a fridge from home depot. The new fridge was too big to fit through the door. Still using the same fridge. It stopped leaking water.

Our gay manager quit. He was spotted with his Mexican boyfriend. My coworkers were saying we are not training or teaching the new manager anything. It's upper management's job. The new manager will just last 2 months max.

I have mud flaps and these cool red paddle shifter extensions coming for my N car.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey I have those same shifters, they look really good, and real easy if you use them.
Actually they are the most useful thing I got for my car that looks good.
I got the push start basel also that matches, it stands out also.

About the only way to get the ice out is turn the fridge off for a day, but who can do that without another fridge right.
Mine thawed out after taking it out in the garage, and now it even comes on again.
I'm not dealing with it though, Ill never buy another Samsung appliance.

The LG fridge I got is ugly, but has a lot more room in it.
The ice makers, I have two now in the fridge are working great.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Hello peoples :)
A bit wet out so far today, I wanted to cut grass, well my weeds that is.
It was almost 90 f yesterday, the sun was a bit much for me, but I did a little straightening in the garage, gets messy after a while in there.
I'm not sure what Ill get into today, but there is always something right.

I hope you all have a good day, and some fun maybe, be safe if out. :howdy:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s still below zero at night in most of Canada. Daytime was almost warm enough though.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It bounces around here, but not freezing at night just cold, or wet.

Happy Weekend :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
Hello Peoples :)
I hope you made it through the weekend, I think I did.
feeling pretty rough right now, but it looks like it might be a nice day out so I might try to get out a little.
Whats for breakfast, anything good on the menu ? I'm fat, and hungry :teehe:
Well I hope you all get a good start to the day, we all need one sometimes.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Season finale of Shogun is today.

I was at Walmart looking at the vegetables. All the ones in packages were imported from Mexico. I think all the ones at Costco are also imported from Mexico. To find locally grown vegetables I will have to hit up smaller grocery stores and the farmer's market starting up next month.

Game 2 of the Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators is tonight. We can win the Stanley Cup. In 2011 the Canucks lost the final game for the Stanley Cup. It was an event that caused a huge riot downtown Vancouver.

I'll be picking up my mud flaps at the post office. Can't wait to install them. I bought this mini rachet for the rear flaps. The front flaps I can turn the wheels.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I bought a ratchet like that just for mudflaps, and wheel trim years ago.
I comes in handy when you need something like that.

I see a lot of Mexico on the veggies here also, they have been like that for at least 20 years now.
A lot of beef unfortunately comes from south of the border also, Argentina, and other places.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy weekend peoples, I hope all is well in your world.

Anything good going on, shows, food, or fun ?
I watched a movie last night called Rampage starting the Rock, it wasn't bad, and I got a few laughs out of it.
The giant white gorilla was the real star I guess.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Great news, I have new teeth coming in, :facepalm: wisdom teeth that is, I must be a wise man now.
One is poking out a little now, and very annoying.
So, anyone else have wisdom teeth, or remember them coming through the skin ?
Apparently I'm a rare guy, but I knew that already :wacko: strange isn't new for me, or bad luck.
Likely Ill have to go get them cut out, doesn't sound fun at all right now.