For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Now I’m curious, what move did you use ? I had a few fight ending moves that were quite brutal. One move that I have never used but believe would work is to grab your opponent by the nut sack which I would do if I needed to.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The bad thing I did was get in a ground fight with the guy which has usually let me win any fight.
Well he rolled on me, and I was stuck getting the top of my head hit over, and over.
i just reached down, and grabbed his junk, and twisted it till he screamed like a little girl.
He was well willing to give up, and after he stopped crying he was quite civil with me.

When I fight I usually bulldog them in a choke hold, and hold my wrist, and also spread my legs out so you can't lift me, and slam me down.
I never lost a fight like that, and nobody has got out of the move, I used it growing up as a kid.
I could also let go my wrist, and hit them till they settled down, I never really wanted to hurt anyone.
On more than one opponent that doesn't work so I used to do kicks, and boxing.
The only fight I have lost was in a tournament, came in second out of maybe 50 guys.
LOL, now a child could kick my butt, I'm pretty pathetic
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart move I’d say, I’ve bitten several times. It worked and saved you injuries. From wrestling in high school I am well aware of the problems the fatties weight can cause. I’m 60 now and I hope that I never have another fight.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have bit one person in a fight, and it was my brother in law.
He attacked me from behind, and put his arm around my face, couldn't get my neck I guess.
I sent him to the hospital because of it, I should have killed him.
He attacked me several times like that, I paid with an anger issue I still have, and he was beat up several times.
I'm glad he's dead, he was typical psychopath, and user.

Sorry, I shouldn't be putting family stuff like that here, but like I said anger issues.
I'm not as nice as I seem on here, but before him I had hope for peoples good nature.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ha ! :rofl: :facepalm: I just woke up for work and had my first laugh. :thumbsup: