Other Television Series Talk

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Other Television Series Talk

Gary Oak wrote: April 25th, 2024, 3:52 am Is country music not white American music and rap not black American music ? I like it that foreigners or other ethnicities that like either of these music styles give them a try. Beyoncé tried doing a country album and she’s getting a lot of flak for it and this seems just wrong. A lot of Canadians like country music too. I saw a lot of anti Americanism overseas but my experience with Americans is mostly very good.
I like some old country, but since the late 80s it's not country anymore like Rock isn't rock, it's pop garbage mostly.
Country music comes from folk music in Europe, but has a lot of inspiration from soul music, and others.
Same can be said for rock, and pop, black music put a lot into them.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fallout is really booming right now.

The show is really popular and the game sales have multiplied.

I havent played Fallout 1 or 2 because those 2D games are too old for me.

But the storyline in those games looks to be awesome so I hope they make new versions of them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fallout just updated, and broke my game, but Ill get it fixed sometime.
BTW Odi, here is a mod you will like, you can play with a fat girl on the game https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47616/
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character