Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

This tells what you liberals are voting in our countries by supporting the likes of Biden, Trudy in Canada, and ,any other around the world.
I'm not giving the right a pass on this either, our leaders are a bunch of capitulating weak shits that let it happen.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Everything that she has said is so obviously correct but yet if one says these things political correctness demands that person must be cancelled. Justin Trudeau destroyed Canada by flooding an increase of population of about twenty five percent. There’s not the housing or the work for these masses coming mostly from countries that very few tourists want to go because their people are so horrible. He was a trust fund millionaire all his life so he didn’t need to enrich himself as he has by destroying Canada. Perhaps this is what Fidel Castro wanted for Canadians.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's funny as dumb as my generation is they are still a whole lot smarter than those after .
Our education system is abysmal, and we actually pay a lot more now for it.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A friend of mine was teaching in a high school a few years ago and from what he told me it’s far worse now than the era thirty years ago that Thomas Sevill was talking about.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's whole lot worse, and some of the sick stuff going on in schools it will be total destruction for the country in the future.
You already see grown people acting like spoiled brats screaming, and on the ground kicking, what next.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Diversity hires, great for business.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That woman is world famous :laugh: I don’t know anyone who’s against the obvious that there’s only two genders.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's a woman, well hell I'm not looking to make sure. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My thought on abortion, the only legal reason for one is a real danger for the mothers life.
You get pregnant take the morning after pill, simple as that.
It's all irresponsible behavior, and murder, your making the baby pay with it's life for that irresponsible behavior.
Democrats are the party of irresponsible behavior in most everything they are for now.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sd2d ... zgyqwc.mp4