Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

:teehe: I couldn't hold a straight face towing the car off.
One driver not long ago towed one, and it had a kid in it, I'm not sure what happened with that.
Maybe they had to pay to get the kid back also. :teehe:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That tow truck driver has a Greatest Of All Time shirt on. You know that his ego is off the charts. Just look at the look on his arrogant face. He has no conscience clearly and this probably helps qualify him for the job of repossessing vehicles. He may be a sociopath or psychopath.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't know anything about the shirt, but he did right how he took the car.
A lot of times you can't catch find the car at the home of the person, or it.s blocked in.
Also if you ask for the car the person usually is ready for a fight, or will shot you.
They take a big risk doing that job, and he likely has done it long enough he knows better than to wait, or ask for the keys.
I doubt he is a psyco, but confident he is.

I almost had that job once, but my driving record was full of speeding tickets, and pulled over for zero reasons.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Wow that tow truck driver... I've never seen anything like that before... that poor man just left there, his belongings, child, house keys, groceries and wallet might be in the car.
How did he know were to go to get the car tho... he did it very quickly and quietly.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well that poor man should have paid for the car, I don't feel a bit sorry for him.
He likely is behind a year on payments, and bought the car without caring how he would pay for it like many do.
I have seen, and know of a lot of people who do the same stuff knowing they can't afford it.
It's theft, and guess who makes up the difference in the long run, people who work, and try hard, do without so they can buy a car.
No, I don't feel sorry, if he cared he would have turned the car back over to the car dealer, or tried to work things out like a responsible person.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, a year without paying, wow... I thought maybe they're after you within 2 or 3 months.
The car lost a year of its value as well.
That car lifter/hook the repo man uses, I've never seen something like that before.

Yep, a year is plenty enough... I didn't know. Things make more sense and secrets coming out at how many people look like they're doing pretty OK for themselves but they're not ... an illusion and ego I bet. They never reveal that tho to any onlooker... magicians trick. :kez:

That type of debt would bother me too much knowing I can't or might not be able to cover it. Not worth the stress.

Hey, what happens to those repo cars... sold on and will the original buyer of car be sent a bill to cover losses?
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

The "elites" have taken so much from us...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People Harmonics has to be in the right frequency to help heal you, it can harm you as well.
Some people get sick before an earthquake, and can feel one coming like some animals have shown to be able to do.
That's why some music can make you feel great also, lift your spirits as some say, you feel it in your whole fiber to the soul.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: May 5th, 2024, 6:46 am Frosty, a year without paying, wow... I thought maybe they're after you within 2 or 3 months.
The car lost a year of its value as well.
That car lifter/hook the repo man uses, I've never seen something like that before.

Yep, a year is plenty enough... I didn't know. Things make more sense and secrets coming out at how many people look like they're doing pretty OK for themselves but they're not ... an illusion and ego I bet. They never reveal that tho to any onlooker... magicians trick. :kez:

That type of debt would bother me too much knowing I can't or might not be able to cover it. Not worth the stress.

Hey, what happens to those repo cars... sold on and will the original buyer of car be sent a bill to cover losses?
I have a car in my driveway that's been sitting over a year that's not been paid on, not sure how long before that.
It's not my car.
I wish I knew the creditor for it, I would call them.
After people go through bankruptcy they go back, and get another car, usually after 5-7 years.
Some lots sell them knowing they have bad credit because they don't loose anything since banks pay, or credit agencies.

The cars took back are usually auctioned off, or sent back to the original lot.
The bank usually owns them since they gave money for the purchase.
I have bought maybe two cars that had been repos in the past at auctions.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty... what a mess with the cars... talk about complicated. Has that car been abandoned near yours?

The thing about frequency is an eye opener... diff ones for diferent health probs maybe... I've seen mention of chimes as well being helpful. I might look into it... Some music, some of it you can tell it helps if it's peaceful and other music, you feel stressed and want away from it. Maybe the older music and classical is the best for us. :think:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Sinister video but riveting... I've read it's about psy-ops and agenda, you can see it... that railway line, a long drawn out decades long journey to what seems like nowhere but there's light at the end of the tunnel maybe to come, I hope. The blonde girl... I wonder if they still use them for secret ops these days.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

He's right... I really liked Gary Seven and still love this episode.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I was just thinking how primitive people are today.
How we are regressing in the stupidity, and ignorance.
Let something bad happen, and we have zero power, people would eat each other, and we would have little chance from a wave of group of stronger people.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As for the Danica video., China uses honey traps a lot. Hunter Biden had a gorgeous highly trained one sicked on him named Jackie Bao. In the Nest of Spies thread there are some articles telling of certain honeypot or honeytrap agents. One Russian red head one comes to mind off of the top of my head.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: Whats going on up there in Canada, now I would expect it in like Seattle.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just learned the truth about Gary Oak, he is a red head, and plays a lot with his balls :laugh:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s all true
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope you wash those hands a lot, those balls can be quite dirty being tossed around like they do, and what comes out of them some nasty little critters. :facepalm:
:spit:

You the man Gary.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Guy rather die than go to jail.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This Mr Dugan the driver is worthy of mention on the Criminal Mastermind thread. He may have been a 51 year old teenager.