Cryptozoological Monsters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/home.html

Well I have always found it hard to believe that North Amerca being a continant with no monkeys let alone apes would have a big hairy ape that nobody can find even in this day and age too hard to believe I did talk to a truck driver who swears he saw one around Fort St John and says he knows other truck drivers who have too. Apparently there is a scientist who has sequenced bigfoots DNA.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Cryptozoological Monsters

Ever been to Walmart ?????? Monkeys, and apes all over the place.

I kind of doubt there is any primates besides native here, but maybe in the far past sometime.
I believe some skeleton, or real video would have caught one by now.
Love cryptozoology though even if most is bunk . It's nice some creatures are found once in a while, would be nice if more would be found.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Ha ha! ... you and you're Walmart badmouthing.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Walmart sucks, I try to stay away from that mess.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

I only visit it when I need something that is on sale or is at a better price than its competitors.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Many times there is no other choice here, most the stores are closed now except dollar stores.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Admittedly, Whalemart does have competitive prices and I refuse to pay more if not absolutely necessary.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I go sometimes, but only because I need something fast. Their clothing is worthless, and most the stuff is junk, but batteries or milk in a inch Ill go.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Yeah, or cleaning supplies, toothpaste, soap, etc.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We get that someplace else unless we run out before we should.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have a native friend in Chahalis [ right by Chiliwack ] where the bigfoot sightings are most common. I can attest to her integrity and character and no I do not believe she if she tells me a story it is at least what she believes to be the truth. She knows people that have seen them and I believe that she has heard th em if my memory serves me correctly. I may be able to find our conversation and will post it if I do
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Couldn't a black bear be mistaken walking or standing up right ? I think a lot of people mistake things for what they want to see, or think they see.
I'm skeptical as you know, but even a non believer can be fooled into seeing something that's not what they think.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They know what a black bear looks like
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They may know, but still a mistake can be seen if at dusk, a distance, or odd angle.
I say a pterosaur once, but it was a that's crane not native here, tripped me out at first till I got closer.
I looked just like one coming in for a landing in a big dead tree.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: Believe it when I see it

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

[youtube][video][/video][/youtube]

These apes stand 5'10 inches tall,can weigh around 270 pounds and were discovered just under ten years ago. Until they were discovered they too were merely mythical crytozoological monsters too. Now that they ahve been discovered and proven to exist nobody is interested in them anymore. For this reason alone I hope the bigfoot if it actually exists isn't found
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's not really true Gary, they have been known about for centuries, and was just reclassified as a subspecies. Before they was just Chimps.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If that's the case then the Bonobos aren't the 5'10 270lbs ones. I will find a video with one or more of them now
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

[youtube][video][/video][/youtube]

Here's one. These nest on the ground unlike normal smaller chimpanzees and these also often walk on two feet
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Big boy there, would hate to be on his @#%& list if you know what I mean.
Interesting to see one that big, still chimps though. It's like the Germans of old being huge in comparison to the Romans, the Romans feared them till it came to battle, and the Germans didn't have the organized fighting style the Romans did.
There is still parts of the Congo still unexplored, maybe they will find more.