Obama Is Coming For Your Guns

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sacre.html

Everybody can see it. Obama really appeals to the don't really know anything about anything crowd. Were those real tears or just a bogus act. I think he faked the whole thing and this was a psy-op and Obama knows it too.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Obama Is Coming For Your Guns

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/7689 ... m-children

I am suspicious of David Icke but he certainly has some very valid points here
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Get this, I was ordering three AR-15 lower receivers last night, and by the time I got to the checkout they was marked sold out.
I looked through the whole site, and they was all marked sold out, and on other sites they was also except the really expensive ones.
They have them but hording them now to sell higher later.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 15584.html

This websight I admit is a bit dodgy however I don't think that there is anything false in this article at all.Also it raises a very important issue. Why is this news being suppressed ? Why is the news of an armed hero disarming a mall shooter being kept under wraps and not hitting the news unless there is a concerted effort to bypass the American constitution and get rid of the populations guns. The writers of the constitution deliberately put the guns bit in there as they knew very well how the world works and a lot better than I do too of course. I read recently a book on the Samurai and it is interesting that the government often tried to disarm the citizens in order to try and control them. When Obama is screwing you he really makes it appear that he is doing it because it is the right thing to do and he is doing it because he is concerned for you.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They would not have the balls to take guns, what they will likely do is make it really hard for honest men to get guns, mags, and ammo .
Ammo has already went up twice as much with Obama, and George Bush, and it will go up more.
Most stores that once had guns don't now because the fee, and regulations, and more will come.
They will try to ban the so called assault weapons so they can get the ban back on Mags, and clips of which was more than 10 shots.
It's all to do with taking rights away so you wont be able to protect yourself, and government control, nothing about the shooting.

Never let a good tragedy go to waste :wacko:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nobody wants to take in acount this person should never had access to a weapon of any kind, and looked after more closely http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Adam.html
There is already laws on the books
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

China Calls for

China is helping out too by calling for Americans to ban guns. This also would be very convenient if there ever is an oportunity for a successful invasion of the USA who they are brought up to hate

China Calls for
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bought 25 30 round AR-15 mags today, money in the bank .
Stupid ignorant people will call for a ban on them, and likely get it even though I could run over someone in a truck killing them just as dead, or take my machete, and walk into a crowd mowing many down.
Ill likely be able to quad my profits in a year or even more if a bill passes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was told today that rumors that the AR-15 wasn't even used in the shooting, just pistols, but of course they would be after any gun that's black.
2 100 round drums also :cool: why, because I can, and will make a lot of money later on them.

China figures
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Canadians have the right to bare arms.

Nothing wrong with that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Look around in the spring, summer, bare arms every where. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To cold out for bare arms right now, Ill stash my goodies away till spring :)
the gun world is going nuts right now, always does when stuff like this happens.
Obama being elected almost doubled the price of ammo alone .
I admit something more needs done in the world to keep nuts from having guns, but banning them, or a black gun isn't a good answer.
Criminals will always win in that situation of banning guns, and criminals include people like Obama.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I bought a Beta mag which is a Drum magazine before the first election with Obama for about $145 dollars, they now sell for $280.
It's in the box still, never used just for an investment. I have a create of ammo that has more than doubled.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

My understanding, is that the gun and ammo, must be stored in an approved type locker.

The gun is stored in one area, and the ammo is stored in another area of the locker.

The registered owner is responsible for the gun and ammo at all times.

I am not sure if the ammo is required to be also stored in a fire rated device.

The locker is to be locked at all times, unless transporting the gun and ammo.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's a law in some states here not all. I believe that most guns need locked away just in case of break ins, and if you have small kids around.
I put mine away when the kids are around, they go in a vault, but that's not required by state law here I don't believe.
No vault people should have gun locks with kids unless they are trained, and know better.
We always had guns, and never bothered them when little, we knew better. We even played Cowboys, and Indians, but never touched the real guns because we knew better.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bad news, I got two emails this morning, my mags are on back order :facepalm:
Ill likely get the Beta mags in January, the 30 rounder not sure when. What it is there is a rush on them, and dealers are holding on to them for a potential payday later like me .
It's not a real big deal to me, I have a lot already.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Maybe they make automatic weapons, restricted devices.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The thing is you cant get automatic weapons without a special tax stamp here, and they cost a lot more.
Also any law made should be help invalid by the constitution. The law is there to protect the people from a bad government.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A few months old, but a very serious video about what could easily happen, and not just here in America.

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The video is so hard to make political being what happen for me even though I know it will be used for that, I see a lot of grief being covered in their eyes with the smiles, and such .
People are coping is what that is, the pain is there .
The media should be a shamed the way they have hounded them all, very sick of them.