Bully Justice

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bully Justice

[video][/video]

This is good :rofl:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Bully Justice

Yes funny, and the stupid punks now days wear the pants around their knees anyhow.
Just step on them, and push :laugh: or pull them around laughing
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

and from the American courts

"You
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A threat to his marriage :unsure: is he Muslim, or his wife that insecure :facepalm:
I think the dentist should have just got a divorce either way, and joined a monastery :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote:A threat to his marriage :unsure: is he Muslim, or his wife that insecure :facepalm:
I think the dentist should have just got a divorce either way, and joined a monastery :laugh:
or sold the business, and pay attention to his wife. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, shame he had to fire someone over looks if they did their job. I'm sure someone will give her another especially looking good :wacko: society is like that.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote:Yeah, shame he had to fire someone over looks if they did their job. I'm sure someone will give her another especially looking good :wacko: society is like that.

Probably why Sharlee moved to Canada.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Awwww ... RG, you are so sweet!!! :flower: :gblush:
Wag more, bark less.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Love that bully stomper!!
Wag more, bark less.