Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

One thing that I have noticed since returning to Canada is how many autistic there are now. I posted an article that monkeys given vaccines are also turning out often autistic is quite alarming

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

No vaccines are not safe, and unless in immanent danger I suggest not to get any. They have genetic matter not suppose to be in your body, mercury, other heave metals, and toxins.
They have been linked to autism, birth defects, other mental issues, organ failure, and many other things.
Sometimes the cure is also bad as the illness, or worse.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

Flu, fever linked with autism in pregnancy studyhttp://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11 ... study?lite

NBC's Dr. Nancy Snyderman weighs in on a new report that shows influenza during pregnancy increases the risk of autism, but also cautions that it shouldn't prevent women from getting their flu shots
By Maggie Fox, NBC News

Doctors trying to find some of the causes of autism put another piece into the puzzle on Monday: They found women who had flu while they were pregnant were twice as likely to have a child later diagnosed with autism. Those who had a fever lasting a week or longer -- perhaps caused by flu or maybe by something else -- were three times as likely to have an autistic child.

The study of 96,000 children in Denmark raises as many questions as it answers. But it fits in with a growing body of evidence that suggests that, in at least some cases, something is going on with a mother
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

Vaccinated Children Two And A Half Times More Likely To Have Neurological Disorders Like ADHD And Autism, New Survey In California And Oregon Finds
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/75333.php
Main Category: Immune System / Vaccines
Also Included In: Neurology / Neuroscience; Autism; ADHD
Article Date: 27 Jun 2007 - 0:00 PDT

As the first trial in Vaccine Court explores the relationship between vaccines and autism, a new survey released today indicates a strong correlation between rates of neurological disorders, such as ADHD and autism, and childhood vaccinations.

The survey, commissioned by Generation Rescue, compared vaccinated and unvaccinated children in nine counties in Oregon and California. Among more than 9,000 boys age 4-17, the survey found vaccinated boys were two and a half times (155%) more likely to have neurological disorders compared to their unvaccinated peers. Vaccinated boys were 224% more likely to have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and 61% more likely to have autism.

For older vaccinated boys in the 11-17 age bracket, the results were even more pronounced. Vaccinated boys were 158% more likely to have a neurological disorder, 317% more likely to have ADHD, and 112% more likely to have autism. Complete survey results are available at http://www.GenerationRescue.org.

Generation Rescue commissioned the phone survey. Data was gathered by SurveyUSA, a national market research firm, which surveyed parents by phone on more than 17,000 children, ages 4-17, in five counties in California (San Diego, Sonoma, Orange, Sacramento, and Marin) and four counties in Oregon (Multnomah, Marion, Jackson, and Lane).

The survey asked parents whether their child had been vaccinated, and whether that child had one or more of the following diagnoses: Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome, Pervasive Development Disorder -- Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS), or Autism. The phone survey was chosen to mirror the methodology the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) uses to establish national prevalence for neurological disorders in their national phone survey.

Timed to the release of the survey results, Generation Rescue also ran full-page advertisements in Washington's Roll Call, The Oregonian, and The Orange County Register today. The ad compares the 36 pediatric vaccines the CDC recommends today to the 10 recommended in 1983, and asks, "Are We Over- Vaccinating Our Kids?"

"No one has ever compared prevalence rates of these neurological disorders between vaccinated and unvaccinated children," said J.B. Handley, co-founder of Generation Rescue, whose son was diagnosed with autism. "The phone survey isn't perfect, but these numbers point to the need for a comprehensive national study to gather this critical information."

In Washington, Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) has been advocating for such a survey. Co-sponsored by Rep. Maurice Hinchey (D-NY) and Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX), the "Comprehensive Comparative Study of Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Population Act of 2006," or H.R. 2832, was introduced on June 22, and would require the National Institutes of Health to complete this research.

"Generation Rescue's study is impressive and forcefully raises some serious questions about the relationship between vaccines and autism. What is ultimately needed to resolve this issue one way or the other is a comprehensive national study of vaccinated and unvaccinated children," said Congresswoman Maloney. "The parents behind Generation Rescue only want information. These parents deserve more than road blocks, they deserve answers. We can and should move forward in search of those answers. That's why I've introduced a common sense bill that would require the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to conduct a comprehensive, comparative study on the possible link between autism and thimerosal."

From 1983 to 2007, autism rates have climbed from 1 in 10,000 children to 1 in 150 children, a growth rate of 6,000% (boys are significantly more affected by neurological disorders, accounting for approximately 80% of all cases). ADHD currently affects 1 in 13 children. In the same period, the CDC's recommended vaccine schedule more than tripled. The simmering debate over the cause of childhood neurological disorders shows no sign of cooling, but no study had ever been done to look at unvaccinated children.

Lisa Handley, co-founder of Generation Rescue, adds, "Everyone working with autism wants to identify the cause so we can focus on treatment and prevention. A national study like HR 5940 could help end this debate and focus all of our resources on helping our kids. Its time has come, and we hope Congress will choose to put our children first."

About Generation Rescue

Generation Rescue was formed by parents of children who have been diagnosed with childhood neurological disorders (NDs), and is dedicated to examining the causes and biomedical treatments for Autism, Asperger's, ADHD, ADD, PDD-NOS, and other learning disabilities. Visit http://www.GenerationRescue.org for more information and to see complete survey results.

Generation Rescue
http://www.GenerationRescue.org
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have read, and seen some info on this subject, and in some cases you can detox the brain of the heavy metals to help the kids.
The human body is always trying to repair itself, but it needs a lot of help sometimes.
You need the right foods, and something that can leech the bad stuff from your system.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I glanced at the news this morning and 5 nurses were fired from a hospital for refusing to take flu shots. I suspect that they know a lot more than we do. I imagine that they might also know if doctors are refusing the flu shots and if they are why too
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nothing should be forced on a person unless we have a legit outbreak, and there should still be alternatives.
Quarantine, or something .

Best to let the body do what it is suppose to do, and build up an immunity, and try to eat right so to help it fight germs, and viruses.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These nurses would have spent a lot of time and money getting their nursing education , I assume did their job well and were nice people but..... they refused to take a flu shot. hmmm...why does this seem very fishy ? I for one definatley will not get a flu shot. I too am very suspicious of them and these nurses know a lot more than I do. I am curious as to how many doctors are refusing to get flu shots
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The issues I see with vaccines is that they are causing more issues than they are worth.
People getting sick when likely they would just get a sniffle, kids getting autism, and other mental disorders.
Not to mention DNA from species not human.
The few they save each year isn't worth the many not because of them.
Antibiotics is another one, we are inundated with them on a daily bases through food, and our water systems, not to mention the over use of them by people going to the doctor.
You also have personal care items like soaps now.
We are killing all our good bacteria inside, and out that helps us fight off the bad stuff.

I'm going to all natural soaps myself, and have my water setting to let the chlorine evaporate in the fridge.
At least that will help a little.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Norovirus

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/strain-n ... 00666.html

I think I just got over this virus. There is no way I am going to get a flu shot though.....especially if Obama gets up on national TV to show everyone that he is getting one
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My mom just took someone to the hospital the other day for it, and shes not feeling that great now.
I gave her some zinc last night, and shes trying to keep it off, but she may still get it.
I have doubled some supplements in hope to fight it away.
The doctors all say it's highly contagious, and to stay away from everyone that has it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

40 Children Paralysed By Vaccine

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/min ... after.html

Now hold on a minute here. Junkies by the millions all day long are injecting who know what into their arms along with their diluted drugs and yet they aren't getting paralysed. How is it that these shots have something so deadly in it that these kids were paralysed. If all those junkies aren't getting paralysed by some accidental thing getting into their needles then how is it that something this deadly that it paralyses got into a vaccine unless it was deliberately put in there. I believe here is obvious solid evidence of what so many of us who refuse to take the flu shot are afraid of. Having something lethal put into our shots something with a delayed reaction
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The shame is even if our government bans it another will pick it up when the pharmaceutical maker knows it's bad stuff.
India is learning it with the nasty Polio vaccine they gave out. Many are getting a polio type illness from it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Vaccines Safe Or Not ? 2 Centuries Of Stats

Removed, bad site, sorry

This video is really interesting
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Flu Outbreak Spreads Across U.S. as Media Drops the Ball

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -ball.html

Now loook at how this flu has gotten so much media attention. it's just a flu and I had it last week. I watched a bit on this norovirus yesterday on the news and the newsast showed the lower 48 states that were having a big problem with this flu. I believe that they are trying to get into everybody's head that they must get a flu shot.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yes they are pushing the shot really hard now, and no question of the safety, and future effects of them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

60 Studies Confirm Cancer Link To Vax You Probably Had

http://rense.com/general95/60studies.html

60 Studies Confirm Cancer
Link To Vax You Probably Had. This is very alarming if true. This means that they are deliberately giving people cancer....to kill them
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Need more info, that link was very vague as to when, where, and what was given to whom.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

The
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gates Says Vaccinations Are Gods Work

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/bil ... ation.html

What Gates said is very blasphemous. I wonder how long he will live ?