Forbidden Archeology

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forbidden Archeology

[youtube][video][/video][/youtube]

This video has a few more contraversial views. These T-Rex bones are usually radioactive ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden Archeology

:)
[youtube][video][/video][/youtube]

OK just a joke there, but I think a lot of history is wrong because carbon dating.
Also much of the dating was done decades ago, and held as fact when the tech was new.
Man for sure had encounters with the megafauna, but T rex maybe not. There could have been retirements of smaller Dinosaurs, maybe some survived in some small areas man found later, and killed off.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forbidden Archeology

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/volcanoes-not- ... 48456.html

I have found the mainstream belif that the dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago hard to believe for some time now. Apparently some top scientists feel the same way

A meteorite impact also would not have produced enough toxic sulfur and carbon dioxide to match the levels seen in the rocks, so it may have worsened the mass extinction, but couldn't have caused it, she said.

"The meteorite is just too small to cause the extinction."
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden Archeology

I have read, and seen stuff on this, and some think it's a few things together that caused the extinction.
One the asteroid, then the long winter that followed with disease, and fallout.
Also the vulcanization from the impact would ad more toxins.
The basalt flows like in Iowa, and Russia could have done it .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forbidden Archeology

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science ... 40676.html

Some of these if true mean that our history books have a lot of deliberate disinformation
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden Archeology

Idaho again, buried under ash, so many times, and not to mention potato fields :teehe:
Really our history has been buried many times, and will be again.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Forbidden Archeology

I like the ancient cave painting from Japan is dated to be more than 5000 BC. I do believe in the ancient astronaut theory.

and giants
Nevada Indian legend of 12 foot red-haired giants that lived in the area when they arrived. The story has the Native American's killing off the giants at a cave. Excavations of guano in 1911 turned up this human jaw. Here it is compared to a casting of a normal man's jawbone.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden Archeology

I used to have videos up about the white rad head people in Nevada, the bones was hid away fast by the Indians wanting to hide evidence .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden Archeology

Here is the spirit cave mummy
The DNA was inconclusive, but he looked white, and has a white skull shape, or maybe some Polynesian.
With red hair though.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forbidden Archeology

He looks white to me. I suspect that DNA testing has been done on this spirit cave mummy but the findings contradict the BS that we are told is fact.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden Archeology

What I read was the DNA was inconclusive on it so the body was wisked off, and hidden by the natives .
I don't really care who he belongs, just tell the truth.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Forbidden Archeology

Sounds like there is some knowledge being suppressed here
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Forbidden Archeology

It's political, the Indians don't want to loose their status as first nation.
Anyone who knows history though knows there is much missing here in the Americas.
Man has been around at least twice as long as taught in schools, and I'm sure people have been here many times that we know nothing about.